Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. (26440 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of A UNN Finalist's Celebration Program / PHOTO: UNN Dentistry Student Missing / PHOTO: UNN STUDENT MISSING! #HelpMeFindKessy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by christejames(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
So it didn't start in this contemporary age (21st century) of our?. See how classic they look like "veteran cars". Striking a pose with all smiles like models (except for the one that have her face on visor, obviously shyness).
As a swot, see how the first 'pretty' clutched her book like her life depends on it... LOL! there all look like mulattos.
Do you notice the guy haggling with the taxi driver? maybe, he is even begging to have a hitchhike with him (as lion na, see swag... no be today)...
Who can perfectly translate the inscription on the body of the car in Igbo language? ...let me try, "... EBUBE NA CHUKWU DI" which means "...GLORY BECAUSE THERE IS GOD".
The building under construction behind the angels could be one of the numerous female hostels.
Lions and lionesses, and also super lions and lionesses please come in here lets eulogize our " mama lionesses " during their prime. #U'Christe.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by myfantasies(f): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dey all look pretty kiss

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by christejames(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
myfantasies:
Dey all look pretty kiss
. they look pretty just like you...
thanks dear!
Are you sure your mum ain't among them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by christejames(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Seun, lalasticlala please help move this to the front page na...
forgive any bad thing wey I don do una, biko
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by myfantasies(f): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
christejames:
. they look pretty just like you...
thanks dear!
Are you sure your mum ain't among them?
Tanks for the compliment

Naaah my mum is not among

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by christejames(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
myfantasies:
Tanks for the compliment
Naaah my mum is not among
lol! ...you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by christejames(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Mod, come check this out abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Restoring the dignity of man from time immemorial

11 Likes

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by baruzeez(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2016
The picture is so dope
Pretty ladies rocking afro
Unlike our Ladies of nowadays that know a hw to make up on dier ugly faces but can't even boil an egg successfully.
Dose pretty ladies don't need to twist dier legs like a slowpoke # realswags
See as I even dey blush for ma mama mates

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
christejames:
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, fynestboi, samexdx, asadike, vig86, demoore1, rosemary216, juicebox, nwosupato, greatiyk4u, madcow1, dan2976, misscongeniality, novacadroit, ipledge10, dunkem21, phockphockman, 2rutalk1, shakazulu, psalm18, lilyalacutey, 14teenk, misterdreamz, keneking, chukwudi44, firefire, etc your charity comments are needed here biko, sorry for disturbing.
I can see myself on that pix. Chai, op, so u were the one that stole my copy of the picture? Kindly return it to me before I send thunder to u oo.

Proudly Super Lioness
The thing is that even when we try to restore the dignity of man, the lion at the first gate fights back at us. I think if we really want to restore the dignity of man, that lion should be replaced with a naked man grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2016

17 Likes

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by EagleScribes: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gone were the days
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by lomprico(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
christejames:
So it didn't start in this contemporary age (21st century) of our?. See how classic they look like "veteran cars". Striking a pose with all smiles like models (except for the one that have her face on visor, obviously shyness).
As a swot, see how the first 'pretty' clutched her book like her life depends on it... LOL! there all look like mulattos.
Do you notice the guy haggling with the taxi driver? maybe, he is even begging to have a hitchhike with him (as lion na, see swag... no be today)...
Who can perfectly translate the inscription on the body of the car in Igbo language? ...let me try, "... EBUBE NA CHUKWU DI" which means "...GLORY BECAUSE THERE IS GOD".
The building under construction behind the angels could be one of the numerous female hostels.
Lions and lionesses, and also super lions and lionesses please come in here lets eulogize our " mama lionesses " during their prime. #U'Christe.
this is the 80's loco

2 Likes

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Oildichotomy(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by pacoson: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Igbo them sabi book ooo

3 Likes

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by 4klogos: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
adorable

1 Share

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Viktor1983(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
No be today Girls begin fine.
e don tey oo.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Maycher(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beautiful lionesses. They must be from Biological Sciences or Arts.
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Blackkie: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na so our babes dey since ........................

1 Like

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
which guy is haggling with the taxi driver there ?
meanwhile the look like white people somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by doveda: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
christejames:

Why do they have to look like mullattos? Are they not black African women? undecided

Inferiority complex!!!

Ermmm..... Where are the girls that cannot do without weaves? See your life outsidetongue. Embrace your natural hair and be free!

5 Likes

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by samuelchimmy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Unn here we go 2016 fresher

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by defendedvictim(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by ziego(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
What about those of 2000
Wahala go Dey ooooo

Leggings and bom shots
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Frank3n2(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
hot!! and i guess they where not forming like the ones we have there now angry
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by kennyman2000(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Look nice.
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by Fash20: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
baruzeez:
The picture is so dope
Pretty ladies rocking afro
Unlike our Ladies of nowadays that know a hw to make up on dier ugly faces but can't even boil an egg successfully.
Dose pretty ladies don't need to twist dier legs like a slowpoke # realswags
See as I even dey blush for ma mama mates
guy no kill pesin with laff abeg. Dem go Twist leg like pepsin wea leprosy dey worry. I don taya 4 this nowadays babes.
Re: Photo: UNN "Vintage" Damsels Of '60s And '70s. by DerKaiser: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
I so much love Igbo chicks.

Even though I am Igbo myself, born and raised in Enugu, I still get shivers whenever I come across Igbo girls.

Their beauty sometimes is indescribable.

God forgive me but those days in the 90s, I use to run back from C.I.C. as quickly as I can just to hang on the balcony and wait for all those beautiful dimes from Girls High School Awkunanaw, HRC, Queens and University Secondary School to pass by my street just so I can observe beautiful creatures of God.

Most Gs from the Coal City on this thread would bear me witness. We all did this.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School / Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims / Protest In UNILORIN Over Unacceptable Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.