Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC (34880 Views)

Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG / EFCC Arrests Jide Omokore & Andrew Yakubu, EX- NNPC GMD, for money laundering / FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Justicealh3(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Soon now get to the Boss" Gej be ready, this guys (efcc) they're realy get close to U (gej). Hmmmmm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by free2blast(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:
For staters, Jide Omokore is a Yoruba from Kogi state. Lets see if his people would hit the street on a '' leave am na our son'' solidarity protest
You already know they don't do such, unlike some express head people.

5 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Onodray(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2016
Dat one join but by d end of the tenure, we shud see wot dis recovered loot has done in the country.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Acidosis(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2016
I've noticed some people with zero intelligence are always quick to dominate corruption related threads with jargons just to attract likes.

OBASANJO is the real culprit here, not Jonathan.

How much did Jide Omokore paid into JONATHAN's account? How much was paid into OBASANJO's account?

Is Jide Omokore the only company that enjoys waivers? What happens to Aliko Dangote and others?

I'm not a supporter of Jide, I'm from Kogi and nobody in that state likes Omokore. However, I won't trade my commonsense and sensibility on a platter of f00lishness as seen on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by allthingsgood: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2016
[[s]quote author=Achuwa1 post=42391405]We are tired of hearing all this fight against corruption in the media & the govt keep wasting their time when the massses is suffering in abject poverty,,
even if efcc manage to retrieve some of tgis looted fund,it will still be relooted by tge govt in power just like every otherrecovered loot has gone without making any impact to the lives of the masses..
since efcc & pmb began their fight against corruption over the media,i dont think they've raised up to 20-30 billion naira,while the economy itself has lost more...
He should pls focus on governance & all this his e-rat pets tht aisha his wife fed with jollof rice & fantawill now start ranting like a toothless local bread dogs..[/quote][/s]

You can wail from now till eternity but all CORRUPT THIEVES will be brought to book. If u like cry blood grin

5 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by allthingsgood: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2016
Acidosis:
I've noticed some people with zero intelligence are always quick to dominate corruption related threads with jargons just to attract likes.

OBASANJO is the real culprit here, not Jonathan.

How much did Jide Omokore paid into JONATHAN's account? How much was paid into OBASANJO's account?

Is Jide Omokore the only company that enjoys waivers? What happens to Aliko Dangote and others?

I'm not a supporter of Jide, I'm from Kogi and nobody in that state likes Omokore. However, I won't trade my commonsense and sensibility on a platter of f00lishness as seen on this thread.

Are u a member of the investigation panel at efcc Why not be quiet and allow them do their job. They didnt tell u the investigation is over so both jonathan, obj and all thieves will face the law

4 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Judolisco(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2016
boluwatife66:
i am from the same town with this stupid man (Isanlu) no good son of isanlu or okun will protest for this man.. he has not helped anyone, he sold yagba mandate to Dino an ijumu man, his town has no light for the past two years. yet he took thiefs like himself to dubai years ago with 40 jet for his son Tosin's wedding. he was too ashamed of hos town because we have no road and there is no light. let him rot in jail
I support you bt r u telling me dat isanlu pple did nt knw dat Dino is an aiyetoro man
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by tiger28: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Achuwa1:
We are tired of hearing all this fight against corruption in the media & the govt keep wasting their time when the massses is suffering in abject poverty,,
even if efcc manage to retrieve some of tgis looted fund,it will still be relooted by tge govt in power just like every otherrecovered loot has gone without making any impact to the lives of the masses..
since efcc & pmb began their fight against corruption over the media,i dont think they've raised up to 20-30 billion naira,while the economy itself has lost more...
He should pls focus on governance & all this his e-rat pets tht aisha his wife fed with jollof rice & fantawill now start ranting like a toothless local bread dogs..
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!! Does any of you Children of hate know the difference between Efcc and PMB? Is Buhari the one sealing up the building or the one arresting these looters??I am soooooooo loving this NEW Nigeria. ...........Our criminal orientation is changing by each passing day. Your comment has further shown how corrupted and immune we have been to criminality. Meanwhile, you are still jobless. ...Sad! !!!

10 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by madridguy(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2016
You suppose know we Yoruba will never stoop so low to organize a useless protest for a national thief. Only a tribe is known for that and that is why they always remain at the back when its come to national matter. Every corrupt official must be probe and jail.

KinkyAngela:
For staters, Jide Omokore is a Yoruba from Kogi state. Lets see if his people would hit the street on a '' leave am na our son'' solidarity protest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Acidosis(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2016
allthingsgood:

Are u a member of the investigation panel at efcc Why not be quiet and allow them do their job. They didnt tell u the investigation is over so both jonathan, obj and all thieves will face the law

Shut up!!

Why did the mod change OP's topic? Why include Jonathan's ally? Is Jide not a friend of Obasanjo?

Jide Omokore that I know in Kogi is a chronic supporter of many APC politicians.

He's a thief, and no one doubts that.

For your information, Jide Omokore has been to EFFC custody on several occasions, including the Jonathan administration. He's been there over 10 times.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Koolface4u: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:
I bet u nobody will do dat for him, cos d man is nothing to write home about. U need to come nd c d present condition of his home town no development @all
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:

Yorubas are not jobless nincompoops! The fvcker ate the Yam alone, and therefore must pay the price alone!

2 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Acidosis(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
grin grin

By the time EFCC is done, Jonathan will have nowhere to hide. This useless corrupt man called Jide Omokore made billions of dollars acting as a front for Madam Eyes Kongba and Jona Ologogoro.

From the info by PT, he is now singing like a parrot. Thieves and corrupt bastards no longer have any hiding place in this country.

Please dont be surprised that IPOB Youths will start supporting this man very soon.

Any corrupt person under Jonathan is a hero to IPOB Youths

All Nigerians should thank God for Buhari's victory. If not, Nigeria will be in shreds by now.

The plan was to steal as much as they could and then use IPOB lazy fools to destabilise the nation.

Jonathan and his TANOIDS/IPOB Youths will be defeated in this country

I'm a Yoruba guy

But you're not different from a typical lousy agbero from Mushin. Why didn't you mention Obasanjo? Were you blind while reading or are your toutish eyes allergic to that part where some monies was paid into OBJ's account?

How much was paid into Jonathan's account?

Who among these folks stole the yam?

As far as I'm concerned, no amount has been linked to Jonathan so far. Meanwhile, more than 10 Yoruba thieves including Falae, Obasanjo even Tinubu and a current SA to Buhari, among others have been named in this scandal. You should be ashamed.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Koolface4u: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2016
Jide Omokore that I know is a chronic supporter of many APC politicians.
[/quote] I disagree with u on dis. Ask smart adeyemi he will tel u
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by mrmetoo1: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2016
doctokwus:
Long overdo.
Revelations here will make Dasukigate look like a children tea party.
Lets see if the fisherman wud maintain his silence by d time his name gets mentioned again by the key players in this scam.
I see a Maduekegate.

Maduekegate will make people feel sorry for members of Dasukigate. Maduekegate is going to make Dasukigate people look like paupers. So this Jide news is out finally, a lot more of them have been getting questioned on the low. Some Alhajis and some Dorobuccis (as in Don Jazzy literally mentioned him in the highlife version of the song) have been regular visitors and have been having sleep overs in EFCC detention center.

These guys should just come together and be like Pablo Escobar and build their own prison because this Kuje won't be enough for all of them o

3 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by numericalguy(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2016
Jengem:
See the babe Omokore is dating in Atlanta and her phantom

I would have showed you guys ALuko babe but many will hang demself

Dumb post of the year.

1. You failed to provide any proof he's dating the young lady.
2.When is it a crime to date and even get married
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by pmbluv2015: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:
God forbid, we the people of Kogi state have been victim of maldaministration of corrupt PDP governors since 1999. I am always ashamed anytime I visit Lokoja from my base in Kano and wondered if the shameless past governors don't visit other states. We won't support evil here in kogi my brother. We are not ipod we have shame.

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2016
And one clueless drunk Master Is telling us it is not yet time tak abt the corruption allegations in his govt.
Abeg wetin dey for thief mouth wey he wan tell us?
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by AreaFada2: 8:38am On Jan 28, 2016
I hope Danjuma, Dantata and other oil block owners will be scrutinised too. Does government get 100% of oil lifted by private firms? Do the firms not incur costs when lifting and also make a profit?

Having said that, anyone who cheated the common wealth should be severely punished, including Northerners. No selective justice.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by ayindejimmy(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:

That's if he's from the south south or East.

Yorubas will avoid him like poo

3 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2016
hope the pdp supporters n apologists from the ss can see how their brother still awarded oil blocs to strangers

2 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Mr. Omokore was alleged to have colluded with Sunny Essien, a former managing director of NAFCON and others, to funnel ₦10million into former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s campaign account, largely through the company’s account domiciled with the Abuja branch of the defunct Trade Bank.
He is believed to have been indicted by the judicial commission of enquiry, which looked into the finances of NAFCON.

Those shouting GEJ did u read this part of the news?
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by MChaze25(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
grin grin

By the time EFCC is done, Jonathan will have nowhere to hide. This useless corrupt man called Jide Omokore made billions of dollars acting as a front for Madam Eyes Kongba and Jona Ologogoro.

From the info by PT, he is now singing like a parrot. Thieves and corrupt bastards no longer have any hiding place in this country.

Please dont be surprised that IPOB Youths will start supporting this man very soon.

Any corrupt person under Jonathan is a hero to IPOB Youths

All Nigerians should thank God for Buhari's victory. If not, Nigeria will be in shreds by now.

The plan was to steal as much as they could and then use IPOB lazy fools to destabilise the nation.

Jonathan and his TANOIDS/IPOB Youths will be defeated in this country
Na una Yoloba holy pass?
Obj nko, just wait and see
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by mrmetoo1: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2016
lanrema:
Mr. Omokore was alleged to have colluded with Sunny Essien, a former managing director of NAFCON and others, to funnel ₦10million into former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s campaign account, largely through the company’s account domiciled with the Abuja branch of the defunct Trade Bank.
He is believed to have been indicted by the judicial commission of enquiry, which looked into the finances of NAFCON.

Those shouting GEJ did u read this part of the news?

Dude if you think anyone really has any problem with OBJ going to jail then you're very mistaken. When/If his name is called and he's arrested there'll be no pity party from anyone. The reason people keep calling GEJ is because this monumental fraud happened under his watch, during his administration. He can't pretend not to know when money that's supposed to be coming into govt's account suddenly develops wings mid-way. He can't claim innocence of unqualified middle men that dominated the oil market and made billions because they were used as fronts

2 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by alfajohn: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2016
The last paragraph is false. He was questioned for collecting 250 million naira gratification on behalf of Gidado Idris the then SGF, not chanelling money to Obasanjo campaign.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2016
That's Naija concept or awarding contract, even in th north where I came from they do that;" Namu ne a bashi kawai" = He is ours, they should give him the contract. So what's big deal in giving his brother contract n his brother have made installmental payment.So na balance he will pay the FG.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Endtimesmith(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2016
EFCC will be very busy this year,than every other years before,#activebubuarrestingpdpdefaulterssince1984.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by jonnieoneng: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:

Yorubas are too sensible to support criminals.This is y atimes I wish we can stand alone,others tribes are not like this.You will be amazed at how Omokore will be disowned by his people.

3 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by allthingsgood: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2016
[s]
Acidosis:

Shut up!!

Why did the mod change OP's topic? Why include Jonathan's ally? Is Jide not a friend of Obasanjo?

Jide Omokore that I know in Kogi is a chronic supporter of many APC politicians.

He's a thief, and no one doubts that.

For your information, Jide Omokore has been to EFFC custody on several occasions, including the Jonathan administration. He's been there over 10 times.
[/s]

Use your brain pls. you have said absolutely nothing in relation to my comment.
So take your frustration elsewhere

5 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by AkumahTalk(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2016
When the PDP looters were sharing our money, were they not being selective? Now that the long arm of the law has caught up with them, they are crying that justice is selective. Doesn't it make sense that justice will only be meted out to the caucus that ate our money? Now they are pointing fingers...sigh!!

Outofsync:
Selective Justice is not justice. How can one claim to clean another man's house when his stinks to the high heavens?

2 Likes

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Demdem(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Seriously this yam eater deserves no bail till he cough out what isn't is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Micheal Ogbizi Is Abia New Commissioner Of Police / Ongoing Construction Of Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu (Photos) / Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.