Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC (34933 Views)

Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG / EFCC Arrests Jide Omokore & Andrew Yakubu, EX- NNPC GMD, for money laundering / FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by gbishman: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oh my world, there is no difference between a common criminal and the omokore guy. What's most fascinating is that rather than use intellect to generate wealth and employment u rather use it for criminal things.
One is forced to ask at what age and time would an elder person tell himself that good name is better than riches.
Just imagine the stories we are hearing about this guy, this is a man who has a private jet and also his wife too.
As the saying goes who the gods want to punish and ruine they first make mad.
This is a clear example, all I know is that this yam eaters must spill their guts and go to jail on Jesus name
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by boluwatife66(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Judolisco:
I support you bt r u telling me dat isanlu pple did nt knw dat Dino is an aiyetoro man
they are aware, but let it be on record that they vote Sam Aro of Accord as Omokore sponsord Dino to hijack the APC primari, so Aro and his cliq went to for accord but u know people do not realy knw the diffrence so they vote and Aro won in the 3 yagba lga's while dino won lokoja and co.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by spinoff: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rikidony:
DURING THE 2011 ELECTIONS I SAW JONATHAN AS A GOD SAINT A MAN SENT TO DELIVER NIGERIA FROM ITS DWINDLINGNESS.

I SUPPORTED HIM TO FULLNESS.

BUT THIS REVELATIONS HAVE SHOWN THAT GEJ WAS NOT JUST CLUELESS BUT A TOTAL ROGUE AND WAS RUNNING A CLANDESTINE OF CORRUPT AND TOTAL HEARTLESS BEIGNS WHO'S MAIN INTEREST WAS TO LOOT GOVT COFERS TO THE DETRIMENT OF THE POPULACE.

GEJ MAY YOU ROT IN JAIL.
angry angry

Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
AreaFada2:
I hope Danjuma, Dantata and other oil block owners will be scrutinised too. Does government get 100% of oil lifted by private firms? Do the firms not incur costs when lifting and also make a profit?

Having said that, anyone who cheated the common wealth should be severely punished, including Northerners. No selective justice.
Your last paragraph shows why you Nigerians are typically very irrational, sentimental and dangerous people. All the Northerners being arrested and you still have the gall to ask the Govt to "include" them in more investigations as if none of them has been arrested previously.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Appareil:
Accepted the Jonathan administration exaggerated in their looting of Government treasury, however the other Administrators did the same thing. So in my opinion it will be very unfair before God to expose GEJ administration and let others go free.God is the just Judge of all men.we have to be careful here.
Imagine, someone like you will eventually find a girl foolish enough to let you have unprotected se*x with her, get pregnant and procreate. Just imagine another being on earth, sharing your complete DNA and learning your mannerisms, character and way of thinking...

Scary thought, right?
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by tpiaobsession: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
assuming all these stories are true, what are Nigerians (or whoever) who have all this money, doing with their profits?
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Appareil(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Imagine, someone like you will eventually find a girl foolish enough to let you have unprotected se*x with her, get pregnant and procreate. Just imagine another being on earth, sharing your complete DNA and learning your mannerisms, character and way of thinking...

Scary thought, right?
Scary to you and not to me Demi god and the all wise SpiksDaTroof! Sometimes, I wonder how some of you insult others online. Its a. Shame. That's exactly why things are the way they are inNigeria. Imagine what you just said to someone you know nothing about.. May the Lord treat you the way you deserve as a sinner for the evil you just said.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by AreaFada2: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Your last paragraph shows why you Nigerians are typically very irrational, sentimental and dangerous people. All the Northerners being arrested and you still have the gall to ask the Govt to "include" them in more investigations as if none of them has been arrested previously.
Well, ur sweeping generalisation of 200 million Nigerians including your own generation shows that you are dwarfed by a mosquito in intellectual stakes. grin cheesy

Around 80% of oil blocks are owned by Northerners. Majority awarded by Northern military dictators. You want to tell me to trust that dictators did everything with due process and to Nigeria's advantage? Dude, tell your zombie co-travellers that, they will believe anything. grin
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Judolisco(m): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2016
boluwatife66:
they are aware, but let it be on record that they vote Sam Aro of Accord as Omokore sponsord Dino to hijack the APC primari, so Aro and his cliq went to for accord but u know people do not realy knw the diffrence so they vote and Aro won in the 3 yagba lga's while dino won lokoja and co.
d problem is dat for years d okun pple dnt even know wat dey want.....m frm ekinrin..
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:01am On Jan 31, 2016
AreaFada2:
Well, ur sweeping generalisation of 200 million Nigerians including your own generation shows that you are dwarfed by a mosquito in intellectual stakes. grin cheesy

Around 80% of oil blocks are owned by Northerners. Majority awarded by Northern military dictators. You want to tell me to trust that dictators did everything with due process and to Nigeria's advantage? Dude, tell your zombie co-travellers that, they will believe anything. grin

See, the bolded? Try again!

Anyway, I still insist that most of you are very irrational in your thinking process.
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by Rossikk(m): 1:16am On Jan 31, 2016
AkumahTalk:

When the PDP looters were sharing our money, were they not being selective? Now that the long arm of the law has caught up with them, they are crying that justice is selective. Doesn't it make sense that justice will only be meted out to the caucus that ate our money? Now they are pointing fingers...sigh!!

True...... they were very selective in sharing our money... It's absurd for them to be crying about selective persecution. grin grin cool
Re: Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC by oyinkinola: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2016
boluwatife66:
i am from the same town with this stupid man (Isanlu) no good son of isanlu or okun will protest for this man.. he has not helped anyone, he sold yagba mandate to Dino an ijumu man, his town has no light for the past two years. yet he took thiefs like himself to dubai years ago with 40 jet for his son Tosin's wedding. he was too ashamed of hos town because we have no road and there is no light. let him rot in jail
...i proud to be myself.....yoruba.
o kare omoluabi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#osunwestdecides Update / Owerri Prison Attack: They Threw Explosives At Us ― Police Officer / Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.