Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell (56212 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by jaylister(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
ogele Agaba tins on point

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
sad
Children of anger
Eleko1
Firefire
Come and see what the Lord has done
Ajepako come here

204 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Firefire(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
SmartChoices:
sad
Children of anger
Eleko1
Firefire

Where are they ?

The headless Zobiessss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Firefire:

Where are they ?

The headless Zobiessss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Their moto don pack up.... In times like this lalasticlala mynd44 Seun should do the needful.... This Joy is what Adeboye will call Joy unspeakable.... I claim that Joy unspeakable for myself and family in Jesus name

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by agoadiv(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
My people this week is for celebration… from next week i will set amaechi's butt on fire

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by viviangist: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by byna: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hh
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by englishmart(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
ringing away every evil spirit of apc

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by agoadiv(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
THEY TRIED TO BE FUNNY BUT MY ANCESTORS NO GREE

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by sirugos(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
To God be the glory

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by absoluteSuccess: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
with God...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Our Governor

29 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
I can imagine Wike Ringing the Bell and saying [size=16pt] "Amaechi, if u still want my office for Dakuku come and get it" [/size]

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by EgusiSoup: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
.the gworo chewing burantashi burukutu sipping drunk senile cow dung addict dullard and his followers on this forum thought they could influence the result, thanks to GEJ and PEJ for the steadfastness they showed.

125 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
SmartChoices:

Their moto don pack up.... In times like this lalasticlala mynd44 Seun should do the needful.... This Joy is what Adeboye will call Joy unspeakable.... I claim that Joy unspeakable for myself and family in Jesus name
na this kain joy u come dey pray for so? Hian!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by adedam007(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
T
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by Okimski(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hahahahaha
Teach them how to celebrate, them the learn!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by ademega(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
assuming Wike lost at the SC, wailers would have been shouting APC has bought the judgment. they would have been calling the president unprintable names. they would have called Nigeria a zoo. they would have renewed their nonsense talk on unless biafra. now that the judgement is in their favour, I am yet to see any of them saying thank you to Mr president for allowing a fraud that was glaring to the world to go like that just for peace sake and to make the ammunition bought for militants to be useless in their hands.

APC had a plan for this and Wike should not celebrate that much.

even Wike would be like waho. what miracle be this self despite our rigging and atrocities during the election? he may even ask his aids, who helped me do the jas for babalawo house.. so juju fit charm all these judges?

*Modified *
those that have quoted me and will still quote me will agree in their subconscious mind that I have said the truth, nothing but the truth up their. Mr president knows what he is doing I tell u. this shows in actual fact he mean and serious about the oneness of this country.

by this time next year people will be praising him right, left, centre.
those people who want to see this nation fall, they will be disappointed.
and for those people calling Mr president names, it won't sell because name calling Jonathan didn't start immediately he assumed office until he misfired by increasing pump price on a new year day. Buhari is yet to made a senseless decision to justify name calling.
and he won't do that because he has the fear of God.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by BIGTinfotech: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
I think he's saying.

*Gbagan Gbagan!!
My people of Rivers, una thank you for your support.

My people I have defeated the armies of the Egyptians at the supreme court.

*Gbagan gbagan!!!

Let them that have ears, let them hear. All my chiefs that cross-carpeted, OYO is their case.

*Gbagan gbagan!!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by ajepako(f): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
SmartChoices:
sad
Children of anger
Eleko1
Firefire
Ajepako come here

Wike be like...

Ameachi, Dakuku, Omenburukutu, passingshiit, Ngenekunu,

Una don hear?
Na Godwin..

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by cutetopsey(f): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by myners007: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
sound of victory

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by KenVlog: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
OYA TURN UP.... TURN UP

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by solpat(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Otegwu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by minnato: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by tuoyoojo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok na

sometimes God causes adversities to come in order for us to know our true friends

those guys who defected at the last minute would be biting their fingers

they are about to be starred in a movie titled

"vengeance is best served cold"

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by falseman(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2016

Zombies be like wetin concern me

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by FANE4Naija: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chai... how does this affect our War on Rats?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by kirchofff(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wike be like "come and see d best medicine wey dey kill apc well well, onpa AMAECHI onpa DAKUKU onpa AWON ALANTAKUN(zombies) grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by magicalx(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amaechi will not sleep well this night, while Wike will sleep like a baby

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by minwafor: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
He is probably ringing bell and singing this song in Ikwere, 'celebration time oh, ehn everybody make una come oh, selele'.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell by coldsummer: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Seriously I am not happy about this supreme court judgment.

Signing off nl till tomorrow.

Bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.