Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary (4227 Views)

Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Judges’ Arrest “deeply Regrettable, Distressing” - Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by AtlanticBreeze: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mahmud Mohammed GCON (Chief Justice of Nigeria) headed the seven man panel that judged the rivers case today. This is the real man of integrity not the dullard occupying aso rock.
Now what happens to the quack APC Judges that decided this matter at the tribunal and appeal court levels? Shouldn't they be sacked outright with Dakuku their candidate?

Questions for Ngeneukwenu, omenka, demdem, phantom, etc

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by huntila(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nigeria's legal system needs reform

4 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by madridguy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
If I may ask you, who appointed Mahmud Mohammed GCON (Chief Justice of Nigeria) ?

13 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by AtlanticBreeze: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
The corrupt judges in Nigeria

Justice Suleiman Ambursa from Kaduna State..

Delivered a corrupt judgement at the Rivers Election Tribunal against a validly elected Governor. I can't find his pics

cc.. omenka, ngeneukwenu

9 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by DickDastardly(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
The rascally hyenas you mentioned has gone into hiding. They will only reappear on Political witch hunt smoke screen anti kwarruption threads meant to deflect and hoodwink Nigerians from further demanding the change they used to enter the centre. Failure is another name for Buhari. He failed in the 80's and he is already failing again. cool

17 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by eleko1: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Baba don collected Wicked WIKE gbemu com favor him.

1 Like

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by DickDastardly(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
madridguy:
If I may ask you, who appointed Mahmud Mohammed GCON (Chief Justice of Nigeria) ?
Lord Lugard did. Irrelevant question!

9 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by WATCHOVER(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
The Chief Justice of Nigeria Deserves an award
Ameachi Deserves to be stoned, while Dakuku deserves flogging for allowing themselves to be used and dumped.

13 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by AtlanticBreeze: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
DickDastardly:
The rascally hyenas you mentioned has gone into hiding. They will only reappear on Political witch hunt smoke screen anti kwarruption threads meant to deflect and hoodwink Nigerians from further demanding the change they used to enter the centre. Failure is another name for Buhari. He failed in the 80's and he is already failing again. cool
ngeneukwenu took it personal. I'm crying grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by BeardedMeat(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
madridguy:
Buhari don dey beg ND small small,I hope he sustains it. We are forgiving and peace loving unlike the Jihadists.

5 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by AtlanticBreeze: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
We must all commend this CJ. Although from the north but this here is a man of integrity

9 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by themilanway(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
I thought every one from the North are parasites,Terrorists,paedophiles,Almajiri's.?

I thought every one from the North rigged out"our brother,"our son"Jonathan out of the office?

I thought every one from the North are gworo chewing,kunu drinking bastards?

You lots are clearly deluded and confused cheesy grin cheesy

One minute the you wish the North should kill themselves,the next you think they are people with intergrity cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Confused mofos

IPOB fools

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
BUBU has seen that the old eastern region is becoming united and now he is trying to beg them lest a brouhaha starts again
next will be NNAMDI KANU'S VICTORY
meanwhile APC PDP are criminals
the zoo must fall even if all the court rulings favour us
bubu is aware of this watch DSS free NK

3 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by stebell(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
This judgement wud save a lot of souls frm Rivers State who may be caught in the wahala of rerun.

God win after all.
Pst Ibiyeomie said it
Pst E A Adeboye came and repeated same, then I know Wike no get shaking at all.

Atleast now Dakuku will rest and let the gov do the work he's elected to do.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by HopeAtHand: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Since the supreme court has passed a favourable judgement, the Op has decided to bestow on the CJN heaps of praise. If supreme court had upheld the judgement of the appeal court, the Op would have reminded us how Hausa/fulani conspiracy was at play.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by lomprico(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
madridguy:
Just like someone appointed jega as INEC chiarman one time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by baralatie(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
stebell:
This judgement wud save a lot of souls frm Rivers State who may be caught in the wahala of rerun.

God win after all.
Pst Ibiyeomie said it

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by tuniski: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
There is hope after all this drift to tyranny will be check mated. God bless the pdp for deepening democracy beyond the destruction of this apc jjc!

2 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by akinyeleaa: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kai, wailers sha....

My dad once said "anytime PDP wins in a court, they say it is victory for democracy, anytime they lose, it is rape of democracy"

Wailers expect to win always which is impossible, in life u win some, u lose some.

Congrats to riverians sha

2 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by Bash92(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
The appeal court need a serious reforms. The rot in there started during Mr Ayo Salami regime as the chief judge of the court of appeal.

6 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by ddippset(m): 1:02am On Jan 28, 2016
The chief justice just saved democracy by what? Affirming an election that claimed 29 lives? By affirming an election which international observers condemned outrightly? By affirming an election with over 1 million votes from an accreditation of about 300,000? By affirming an election where opposition supporters were put on house arrest? Even if you hate buhari and APC, how does anyone commend upholding of rivers election? If anything the chief justice just confirmed that any jury can be bought, even the supreme court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by OAFMods: 1:23am On Jan 28, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Mahmud Mohammed GCON (Chief Justice of Nigeria) headed the seven man panel that judged the rivers case today. This is the real man of integrity not the dullard occupying aso rock.
Now what happens to the quack APC Judges that decided this matter at the tribunal and appeal court levels? Shouldn't they be sacked outright with Dakuku their candidate?

Questions for Ngeneukwenu, omenka, demdem, phantom, etc

I presume your father should do the sacking since the dullard in aso rock is not intelligent enough to comprehend that right?

1 Like

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by slydog(m): 2:21am On Jan 28, 2016
stebell:

God win after all.
Pst Ibiyeomie said it

Chai wat will to yobana and all those who have decamped to APC, chai diaris God o

1 Like

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by looseweight: 2:27am On Jan 28, 2016
I am happy actually happy for Nigeria because we still get justice in the face of intimidation by the government....

2 Likes

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by gtrust: 2:49am On Jan 28, 2016
Next will be Akwa-Ibom!!!

Judiciary arm of government flexing their muscles just like they did with Obj. Remember a certain governor Andy Uba
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by phemmie06(m): 2:50am On Jan 28, 2016
Op wetin be the name of the weed you take, who is CJON working for, na you appoint him.
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by kokoA(m): 4:21am On Jan 28, 2016
DickDastardly:
you have spoken like an illiterate. Under Buhari this judgment was passed in favor of PDP to show people like you that Baba is a believer in the rule of law and independence of the judiciary. Of what use is Rivers to Buhari? He is the president of Nigeria (Rivers state inclusive).
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:58am On Jan 28, 2016
madridguy:

The appointment of a person to the office of Chief Justice of Nigeria shall be made by the President on the recommendation of the National Judicial Council subject to confirmation of such appointment by the Senate.

1 Like

Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by Flexherbal(m): 5:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Thank God we still have 1 or 2 good people in the judiciary.
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by latino2swt(m): 5:16am On Jan 28, 2016
God is not through with Nigeria yet...

There is still hope
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by gigabyte13: 5:22am On Jan 28, 2016
So you are still reasoning like wool at this ur age? So because WIKE won now, the judiciary had been saved ? So when next Metuh is jailed, the judiciary is a mess right? U still have a lot of reasoning to do bro.
Re: Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary by ril19(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Please Should Prepare To Head The Abia Panel And Try To Deliver Justice To Abias.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari / #lekkimassacre Is A Scam. Those Responsible Must Be Exposed And Punished. / Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.