Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! (5206 Views)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / I Love Him But He's A Barber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by dollyjoy(f): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
octopusfreaky:
hahhahhahhahhhahahahhahahahjahajjaj ,God have mercy on ds Op.. lwkmd here, free haircut for kids ,oya abike,mercy,arinola come and line up dad wants to cut your hair.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy craycheesy

1 Like

Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by jonaifame22(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin
easy with the exclamation marks BABE!!!!!!

okay I understand now lemme call it easliy
B. A. B. E
Now you like that right Esther! cheesy
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Goons do lament how they exorbitantly pay for haircuts abroad. They keep bitting their fingers, "If they had known, they'd have learnt how to barb before travelling"

1 Like

Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Smellymouth: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy hugging a transformer is a better option,the cosmic wave is tenser than experiencing an orgasmcheesy

shocked shocked wait till I cuddle u.
I just wanna lay on ur chest and listen to ur heartbeat cry
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Meeloreh(f): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
profojah2:

So what's wrong in him being a barber?.. Can't you date a barber?. God forbid?
1. Nothing 2. No 3.yes

1 Like

Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by dollyjoy(f): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

shocked shocked wait till I cuddle u.
I just wanna lay on ur chest and listen to ur heartbeat cry
my heartbeat?shocked

you dnt love your lifecheesy
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
okay I understand now lemme call it easliy
B. A. B. E
Now you like that right Esther! cheesy
LoL!grin

You're hilarious!wink
Exclamations marks shows strong emotions and emphasis.
So, Uh...When you used it? I told You to calm down.

you don't get, do yah?shocked

Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Smellymouth: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
my heartbeat?shocked

you dnt love your lifecheesy
grin grin do u snore?? cheesy
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Smellymouth: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
smellymouth you want to cuddle her and what? Talk now u sinful soul wth no iota of gayism in you! cheesy

Hahahahahaahah.. "...gayism.."??

Bring ur yansh lemme try tongue
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Have you watched Sweeney Todd ? undecided
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by dollyjoy(f): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin do u snore?? cheesy
just like the sound of an enginecheesy
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by obiorathesubtle: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
lipsrsealed barbers?

Next.. We'll see reasons to marry an Agbero boy.. Smh
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Smellymouth: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
just like the sound of an enginecheesy

Ohhh!!! I love ladies that snores heavily kiss kiss grin

Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by jonaifame22(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

You're hilarious!wink
Exclamations marks shows strong emotions and emphasis.
So, Uh...When you used it? I told You to calm down.

you don't get, do yah?shocked

before nko I have strong emotion for you na, okay I know what to do
* climbs to mountain kilimanjaro and shouts loud*
Hey everyone listen to me, I have strong emotions for esther! cool
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Maxi112: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS!!

OP! CONTINUE
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by jonaifame22(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed barbers?

Next.. We'll see reasons to marry an Agbero boy.. Smh
yeah, you can shake your head till it falls off! I guess u don't barb where u come from, weyrey! cheesy
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
before nko I have strong emotion for you na, okay I know what to do
* climbs to mountain kilimanjaro and shouts loud*
Hey everyone listen to me, I have strong emotions for esther! cool
You do know strong emotions could Also be Hate?shocked

Lol! you're losing the point..
Ayam leaving jaweh.

Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by jonaifame22(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahahahaahah.. "...gayism.."??

Bring ur yansh lemme try tongue
I have a smelly yansh o, I hope you don't mind cheesy
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by obiorathesubtle: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
yeah, you can shake your head till it falls off! I guess u don't barb where u come from, weyrey! cheesy
undecided I get dada.. I no dy barb
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Smellymouth: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
I have a smelly yansh o, I hope you don't mind cheesy
Ur yansh and dis yansh, which one bad pass??

Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by jonaifame22(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
YourMain:
Have you watched Sweeney Todd ? undecided
sweeney todd, the demon barber of fleet street! cheesy I've heard abt it buh I've not seen the movie yet!
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by jonaifame22(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ur yansh and dis yansh, which one bad pass??
okay I'll post a picture of mine so we go fit judge! cheesy
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Smellymouth: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin
jonaifame22:
okay I'll post a picture of mine so we go fit judge! cheesy
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
sweeney todd, the demon barber of fleet street! cheesy I've heard abt it buh I've not seen the movie yet!

Watch the one with Johnny Depp. It's amazing!!
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by jonaifame22(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
YourMain:

Watch the one with Johnny Depp. It's amazing!!
okay,thank you I would, how was ur day!
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by dollyjoy(f): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ohhh!!! I love ladies that snores heavily kiss kiss grin
cheesycheesyshocked wereycheesy
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Khan1993: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Stfu and mind your barbing business!!cheesy
DOLLyjoy. Your moniker says it all
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by dollyjoy(f): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Khan1993:
DOLLyjoy. Your moniker says it all
cheesycheesycheesy crayfishsad

1 Like

Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Smellymouth: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesyshocked wereycheesy

I love d way u call "werey" grin
It sounds sexy cheesy
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by Khan1993: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy crayfishsad
dry. Try harder
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by dollyjoy(f): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

I love d way u call "werey" grin
It sounds sexy cheesy
just like the way you call "love" it arouse in me a sensational abracadabracheesycheesy
Re: Sweet Reasons Why You Should Date A Barber! by dollyjoy(f): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Khan1993:
dry. Try harder
and what is this one feeling like ?

Guy pls learn to mind your biz!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) / Today's Payout In Pictures.($$$)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.