Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! (17185 Views)

Learn How To Make Soap And Other Household Products In 1 Day / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How Banking Looked Like A Decade And Half Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by alienware(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2016
lcoral:
I think u r more matured than this act of yours. Y come derail or distract someone else's thread. You have yours so kindly keep your publicity there. What u should do here is constructive contributions were need be.
Am sure most persons here are also ur follow but need to acquire additional knowledge from someone else.
Plz let's be matured abt this.
@ op kindly continue your lecture even if am not going into but the info could be resourceful to improve others livelihood.
One love.

That guy "Cosmeticchemist" is very knowledgeable in soap making. The only problem I have with him is that he has refused to give out the eBook for free after selling thousands of copies. Who does that ? Now I see he is even buying van and upgrading his soap factory.

I got his eBook and I must confess its so detailed, well organized and he responds to emails, unlike some other sellers. His eBook goes for around $10, that is like 3k at the prevailing exchange rate. isn't that expensive ? If he is willing to give it out for a thousand Naira, he will sell more.

@ Cosmeticchemist, there are thousands of jobless youths out there. Give for free or sell for cheap.

Thank you.
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by lcoral(f): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
alienware:

That guy "Cosmeticchemist" is very knowledgeable in soap making. The only problem I have with him is that he has refused to give out the eBook for free after selling thousands of copies. Who does that ? Now I see he is even buying van and upgrading his soap factory.

I got his eBook and I must confess its so detailed, well organized and he responds to emails, unlike some other sellers. His eBook goes for around $10, that is like 3k at the prevailing exchange rate. isn't that expensive ? If he is willing to give it out for a thousand Naira, he will sell more.

@ Cosmeticchemist, there are thousands of jobless youths out there. Give for free or sell for cheap.

Thank you.

I do not have any problem with him having a vast knowledge in soap making. But he should act maturely. There he shouldn't advertise on someone elses thread cos won't like it neither. I remember how his follers antagonized someone who wrote some ill about him on his thread.
These are things that makes pple to hoard information. D sky is too wide to accommodate everyone.
For his e-book. D price is subject to him. He is a businessman and knows what his knowledge and skill is worth. and buying d book is optional too. But ho can use his discretion if he wishes to help more pple.
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by lcoral(f): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
alienware:

Thank you.

I do not have any problem with him having a vast knowledge in soap making. But he should act maturely. There he shouldn't advertise on someone elses thread cos won't like it neither. I remember how his follers antagonized someone who wrote some ill about him on his thread.
These are things that makes pple to hoard information. D sky is too wide to accommodate everyone.
For his e-book. D price is subject to him. He is a businessman and knows what his knowledge and skill is worth. and buying d book is optional too. But he can also use his discretion to reduce d price if he wishes to help more pple.
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by ezimo777(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fully following
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by john410(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Interested
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
I Was Banned!!!
I am sorry, I left you guys for some days without posting. It was not actually my making. I got banned by nairn land when I wast trying to post an external link to another thread of mine "how to make money with eCommerce."

However, I was to tell you that this thread is going to be very interesting as am going to give you all the information you need.
As for the thread distractors; we should expect more of them because I know they won't be happy.

Smiles, or what do you expect? You will probable do the same if someone posses threat on your area of expertise too. I know people like that wi hate this thread and was not expecting otherwise.

So, let get to business.

Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
What do you think?

I am of the opinion that we should start with liquid soap before going to bar soap because making a bar soap cost more.

You can produce 25litres of liquid soap with just 2,000 + the tools are already around and available.

I will like to know your interest please. Which on do you think we should start with; cause I will be starting tonight.

Thanks
Please drop your views ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by stechi(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
myvision:
What do you think?
I am of the opinion that we should start with liquid soap before going to bar soap because making a bar soap cost more.
You can produce 25litres of liquid soap with just 2,000 + the tools are already around and available.
I will like to know your interest please. Which on do you think we should start with; cause I will be starting tonight.
Thanks
Please drop your views ASAP

Guy,I appreciate your kind and humane gesture sharing this information for free, And would appeal if you can make your training professional with timing. Lets know what time you would be starting your lectures so we can also schedule ourselves. However, you can start with the lowest (liquid soap making) and move up higher to the bar soap-making.

#MyOneCent #FollowingKeenly
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Toosure70: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
liquid first
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
stechi:

Guy,I appreciate your kind and humane gesture sharing this information for free, And would appeal if you can make your training professional with timing. Lets know what time you would be starting your lectures so we can also schedule ourselves. However, you can start with the lowest (liquid soap making) and move up higher to the bar soap-making.

#MyOneCent #FollowingKeenly

You are awesome!!! Thanks for your pieces of advice. I think we should check this thread around: 2 -3pm or 7 -9pm

If I do not post in the afternoon. I will definitely post in the evening. Please, just bare with me as I am also a busy person and might not have all the time.

Thanks
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by stechi(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
myvision:

You are awesome!!! Thanks for your pieces of advice. I think we should check this thread around: 2 -3pm or 7 -9pm

If I do not post in the afternoon. I will definitely post in the evening. Please, just bare with me as I am also a busy person and might not have all the time.

Thanks

No qualms boss. Time noted.
Just keeping myself busy with "EARNBASE", loaded with lots of helpful info.

#FollowingKeenly
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
TOOLS NEEDED FOR MAKING A LIQUID SOAP
Today, I shall be stating all the necessary equipment or tools needed to make a liquid soap. Remember, I told you some of the tools are domestics tools - they are thing you mostly will have. Here are some of the tools you will be using:
1. A big balf or big bucket (used for washing or fetching water) with measuring indicator.
2. A gerican filled with water depending on the quantity you intend to produce. in our case a 25 liters will be fine for us.
3. Long turning stick (omo orogun) - this is what you will use to stir the mixture.
4. Iron spone (Sibi onirin).
5. A big stainless cup.
6. Two medium size bowl (like the one you use in watching hands after meal).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are some additional tools like:
1. Gloves
2. Nose guide (like the ones use by bike man)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are compulsory but you can get them if you want.
Personally, I do not use glove nor nose guide.

There are all you need to make liquid soap.
Please, let me know if you have any question.

Thanks

Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by stechi(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
#FollowingKeenly

myvision
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Nduwin(f): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
following
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
There are so many methods; but I will try and give you my best methods over the years and tell you why it is my best.
However, you can either make your liquid soap using any of these methods:

1. Hot method - using heat t make soap
2. Cold method - making your soap without heat
I love the cold method because it's fast and cheap.

Meanwhile, there are so many approaches to this method as well.
If you will follow me through.
I promise to give you my best approaches.

Please, drop comments. That is the only prove I need to show that you are indeed following.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Emerald65(f): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am with u, pls do continue n others will be on board as d train moves.
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Following...
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Following
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by johnnobles: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
God bless u bro. Following u bumper to bumper.
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2016
I don join the train. Continue...
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by tugrow(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Your vision is giving me joy, move on

I am with you
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2016
CHEMICALS FOR MAKING LIQUID SOAP
Thank you for all standing-by!!!
Today, I shall be talking about the ingredients or chemicals you will be needing to make liquid soap.

The chemicals are usually the same every where; just that the process of making the soap is different from one person to another.
Some of these chemicals are very important that without them there is no liquid soap; while some are optional.
But for better result, I will advice you not to remove any of the chemical listed here because they are all necessary for the best result.

1. Formalin - This is for preservation - it helps to make your soap durable and stand the test of time.
2. Nitrozon (very important - without this; no soap).
3. Surfonic - Foaming agent
4. Texapon - Foaming agent
5. Rice/Rice Powder - this is not the normal rice we eat (Not a must anyway)
6. Caustic Soda - It makes the soap thick and it gives beauty
7. Soda ash - Cleaning agent (it also helps to make the soap thick)
8. STPP - It make your soap thicker
9. Perfume - For fragrance
10. Coloring - For coloring

1 Like

Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
Following with my book and pen
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
I am almost done with my first video on liquid soap making.... #loading IT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a promise.

Just make sure you subscribe to our news letter to know when it's out.

1. Just go to www.earnbase.com
2. subscribe to our news letter
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by meemeee: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ok.good
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
I actually don't know how to explain the processes with liquid soap making with text. That is why am making a video but all the same I will try my best.
You can follow me on twitter @earnbase
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by jackbennie: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Following bumper to bumper
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please, make sure you sign up for update at www.earnbase.com

Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by Emerald65(f): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2016
pls, where can d chemicals be gotten or which set of people in d MKT?
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Finally, the video is out on how to make liquid soap.
This is the first of our production.
Another one on liquid soap will be out next week.
Please, visit www.earnbase.com to download the video for FREE
Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by myvision(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Finally, you are going to learn one of the several methods to make a liquid soap. There are so many methods to making a liquid soap; just as there are many approaches to solve a Mathematical problem.

The steps here are simple and down to earth.

STAGE ONE

Get a balf with measurement not a must i.e a medium bucket - Lets call it Bucket 1

Put the right quantity of Surfonic Acid in the Bucket 1
Put the appropriate quantity of Texapon in Bucket 1
Put the right quantity of Rice/Rice Powder in Bucket 1
The next thing is to stir the mixture without WATER; after stirring for like 5 minutes then you can add some water - not too much.

STAGE TWO

Get another balf with measurement not a must anyway i.e a medium bucket - Lets call it Bucket 2

Put the right Soda ash in Bucket 2
Put the right quantity of STPP in Bucket 2
These two ingredients are powders; so, you just need to add some water and stir- not too much.

Now, leave both mixtures for like 30 minutes

STAGE THREE

Get another balf with measurement not a must anyway i.e a BIG bucket - Lets call it Bucket 3

make sure the bucket is bugger than 25 liters
Put some water in this BIG bucket... like 10 liters
Put two cap of Formalin in the BIG bucket for preservation
Then put the right quantity of NITROZON and stir as you do; like you are making Amala. I mean, you will use one hand to stir and the other to pore NITROZON.
Pore the content in Bucket 1 into Bucket 3 and ADD a small amount of Custic Soda
Stir for like 10 minutes
Pore the content in Bucket 2 into Bucket 3 stir !!!

STAGE FOUR

After you must have stirred it properly; then you should try and

Add some Coloring
Add some Perfume

More detail www.earnbase.com

Re: Learn How to Make SOAP; Like a Professional For FREE!!! by noncy21: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
how will one know the right quantity of chemicals for 25litres?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Is $2.5 Billion Richer Than Oprah Winfrey / Sugar: Dangote Can Do More, BUA Has Not Done Enough - Chika Mbonu / PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.