Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks (31177 Views)

Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! / “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by clefstone(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2016
Y
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2016
koastar:
Don Jazzy, i want to join Mavin crew
Comfort Omoge you?
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by iamjdee(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2016
Reekado Banks my brother from another mother, keep it up bro. God 'll make you Bigger!!! And please I love Dija too and not only you that loves her, she is my crush. #word
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by lordcyl3(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2016
reekado noni
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2016
vicstar:
I don't see anything wrong abt what he said undecided bro I miss dat too, mehn we can't just take a hike or stroll cry I always disguise myself if I wanna walk in public grin

And you are?? Lemme guess...vicstar!!!
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by jaybeekay(f): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2016
if they like, make them fire catapult of envy kiss
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by Shoelace1(f): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2016
tobimillar:

. Hmmmmm, u can lie sha ooo brother. Oh, sorry, I wanted to quote the visctar guy
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by Chris95(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2016
U can still take a stroll if u strongly desire so. All u need is a pair of dark shades nd a hoody.... Nobody will know it's u, trust me.
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2016
Shoelace1:
. Hmmmmm, u can lie sha ooo brother. Oh, sorry, I wanted to quote the visctar guy
Kk
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by Lushka(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2016
vicstar:
I don't see anything wrong abt what he said undecided bro I miss dat too, mehn we can't just take a hike or stroll cry I always disguise myself if I wanna walk in public grin
Who be dis one self?

1 Like

Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by laserjet: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2016
Wetin he dey sing sef?? undecided
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by jclassiq(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2016
vicstar:

Who R you?
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by NairaExam690(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Godwin 4u
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by Boyooosa(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Niyinficient:
This remains me of a line in Wande C's Jehovaj 'Jehova thank u for bring Dbanj and don Jazzy to d place wey I dey....i say don baba, don baba.."

Fast forward to few years later.....d same guy felt Don Baba J dat brought him to limelight is cheating him.

Dis one now he's claiming he is his child....wen he grows wings..he go change mouth
That is life for you! Dont be surprised if PMB says Tinubu means nothing (2moro) to him, even politically. We assume, we over-exaggerate and over-hype ourselves when people appreciate us and carry us with high esteem. Most especially in Africa, we go beyond where we are supposed to be positioned, we cheat our 'innocent admirer'. And at the end, we get back what Don J got from WC. There are forefour fathers for every human being in life (says me); Your Heavenly Father, Your Biological Father, Your Area (Street Father/s/) and your Divine Helper... Your Breakthrough Gingerer grin. The first two are constant but the other two are changeable (@any point in time)... Research well!
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by frank442: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2016
U are 22 don is 32
According to him

He is using all if u to make money
Without u guys no don

He can't dance or sing or rap

No former education. Is just an hustler

1 Like

Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by thedio(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Guys b minful of what u say @ d struggling phase of ur life cos it may come back to hurt u after u av achieved stardom
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by frank442: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2016
U are 22 don is 32
According to him

Without u guys no don

As for u. U are the weakest link. U can't sing. Dance yet u are the ugliest.

U want dija then come and get her

1 Like

Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Unfortunately, unlike his father, every track of his has been a 'Miss'.

Iyalaya Anybody..

MadCow Ati Takeover.

Even person wey no sabi sing go dey talk rubbish... Smh
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by 190: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
whos he cos over here in Sweden we dont know him undecided
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by Bigchief46(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
laserjet:
Wetin he dey sing sef?? undecided
Really, you don't know him? Internet is your friend. Quickly log on to YouTube and watch his videos particularly Chop Am; Katapot & Sugar Baby; you will thank me later. This guy is probably the most underrated artist in Nigeria right now. My prediction is that in the next one or two years from now, he will be the undisputed number one among the new generation (not the established veterans). He has got an amazing voice and vocal delivery and also has the extra advantage of being one hell of a dancer. Just check out his moves in "Chop Am"
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by ZipporahElla(f): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
;DRelationship status single? Someone give me his address n phone number
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by ZipporahElla(f): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
frank442:
U are 22 don is 32
According to him

Without u guys no don

As for u. U are the weakest link. U can't sing. Dance yet u are the ugliest.

U want dija then come and get her

If u want the fame go n collect it, u guys condemn err one yet if u go to d studio now u can't create a single line, if u think it easy go n get signed even sample ekwe famous pass u, now u de talk like menstrual flow
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by smartleo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
vicstar:
[b] I don't see anything wrong abt what he said undecided bro I miss dat too, mehn we can't just take a hike or stroll cry I always disguise myself if I wanna walk in public grin

Its all about hope,we will get there.
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by iamdecipher(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
iamjdee:
Reekado Banks my brother from another mother, keep it up bro. God 'll make you Bigger!!! And please I love Dija too and not only you that loves her, she is my crush. #word

Love you Reekado Banks even more

Reekado Banks - Oluwa Ni Official Music Video(Lyrics) | VERIFIED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXkNjXg7qbI
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by iamdecipher(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
We all love his lyrics, dont we?

Reekado Banks - Oluwa Ni Official Music Video(Lyrics) | VERIFIED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXkNjXg7qbI
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by Arisco(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Who is Reekado Banks? We don't know him here in Zimbabwe.
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by dammiecool(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yes o nice 1, meanwhile it's dumb baba jay
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by vicstar(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Shoelace1:

lol grin grin uhm just stay close to ya TVsets radio and social network, I'll talk abt [b] vicstar but I won't use dat moniker because a lot of peepz have re-branded it lipsrsealed [/b]
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by vicstar(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
tobimillar:

vicstar aint ma main moniker because a lot of peepz are emulating d nickname
Re: 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks by Shoelace1(f): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
vicstar:

lol grin grin uhm just stay close to ya TVsets radio and social network, I'll talk abt [b] vicstar but I won't use dat moniker because a lot of peepz have re-branded it lipsrsealed [/b]
uhm....MR. Vicstar, oya stop lying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Five Controversial Social Media Critics In Nigeria ( Photos ) / Naira Marley: Lawyers ‘Quarrel’ Over Seat, Case Adjourned Till December / Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.