Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (49871 Views)

Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory / Ortom Honored After His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by viviangist: 5:12am On Jan 28, 2016
After Governor Wike's Victory at the supreme Court Abuja , Wike, family, friends and supporters celebrates his victory in a lovely way , on his arrival at his compound , see photos from the party organized by his wife below

Report from http://www.viviangist.com/governor-wike-family-friends-and-supporters-celebrates-his-victory-photos

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Vn1WC1BhONA/VqlvIVUg39I/AAAAAAAIJWQ/hlOMzZ_wSUU/s1600/1c.png[/img]

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by viviangist: 5:13am On Jan 28, 2016
More @ lalasticlala , Obinoscopy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by viviangist: 5:13am On Jan 28, 2016

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 5:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one

May victory be for every nairalanders in all ramifications of our lives!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Congrats to him, at least those of us who r neutrals living in PH and other parts of Rivers State will benefit immensely from his first term as governor, just like Amaechi, and his second term will be for looting d treasury, just like Amaechi.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:20am On Jan 28, 2016
It is good like this. Victory at last. Celebrate man.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Well, this victory is for Rivers people. Peterside should lobby for a PA position to Amaechi grin

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Meriekriss: 5:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Hope Amaechi will not faint on seeing pics like this...

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by M4gunners: 5:27am On Jan 28, 2016
I thought Dakuku ask him to pack his belonging and leave. Wike God is with you.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by ihekwoabaemeka(m): 5:33am On Jan 28, 2016
its makes a man feel like a god when a beautiful wife like wike"s sits beside the husband in a celebration mood and say, "honey I'm sorry for telling you to giveup and let them go with their wahala" now I'm proud of you...

45 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by swagaholic: 5:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Even my mom that is a card carrying member of APC is happy, wike is 4 rivers people, takuku can context 4 cousilorship, buh knowing wike 2 well, he will make sure he losses grin grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Daintelectual(m): 5:38am On Jan 28, 2016
This is a paining season for some folks!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by joedams: 5:39am On Jan 28, 2016
God has sanctioned it that Wike would remain Governor, and there is nothing anyone else can do about it.

Congratulations to him, he can now squarely face governance without anymore distractions.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by latino2swt(m): 5:41am On Jan 28, 2016
If Chelsea fans can celebrate Martesacker's red card on sunday like what I saw in my area...
I think this celebration for Wike's victory should last for four years...

This happens when I had already conceded defeat few days ago.
WIKE, I'M SORRY FOR LOSING HOPE IN YOUR DIVINE MANDATE...

WIKE... Tested. Tried and Proven.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 5:49am On Jan 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Well, this victory is for Rivers people. Peterside should lobby for a PA position to Amaechi grin

its just a pity that senate, house of rep and state house of assembly cannot go beyond appeal.
Well this victory will have impact on the coming elections sha

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Olofintoto(m): 5:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Victory at last.

Barr. Nyesom Wike

Executive Governor of Rivers State.

Haters what do you think?

17 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 5:53am On Jan 28, 2016
My Apc neighbor didn't have the gusts to return home early as always,Just sneaked in around 12am...after lobbying for Supporters who have pvc in preparation for rerun,I just pity him cheesy

67 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 28, 2016
why is no one commending the judicial reforms under the APC led federal government? If the judgement went in favour of Dakuku, most people would have blamed Buhari for influencing the judgement. To those lpoB illiterates bragging that APC will not get any oil state, you all should go read how Nigerian system works. grin The APC led federal government controls all oil and other resources nationwide. Oil is always in APC's control if you all think winning election is about oil. Wike will face karma one day for the bloodshed during the elections

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Babzrockman: 5:56am On Jan 28, 2016
Although am a big fan of Amaechi. But it was a sweet victory for Wike. One positive out of this is that; there's still hope in our Judiciary.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by kingdompropty: 5:59am On Jan 28, 2016
Even Tonyebarcanista have re aligned grin

Such is life, What about those that left PDP for APC last minute?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by donholy28(m): 6:00am On Jan 28, 2016
good for him...congratulations

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Marvin67: 6:04am On Jan 28, 2016
engineerboat:

its just a pity that senate, house of rep and state house of assembly cannot go beyond appeal.
Well this victory will have impact on the coming elections sha

My thought exactly. There are many cases where the appeal court erred in judgement. The case of David Mark is one of them. The appeal court nulified the election simply because the resident officer mistakenly wrote 28th of March on the result sheet, rather than 29th (the actual day the result was announced)

Another case is the case of Uche Ekwunife where the appeal court nullified the election based on a pre election matter, which as we have seen in Benue and Taraba, doesn't concern the opponent, as only party members have the right to complain about the primaries of the party.

Also the case of the Rivers senators whose election were nullified because of card reader, as we have seen in Lagos and now Rivers, the card reader is just to supplement the manual register, as the electoral act is higher than INEC rules. On that basis, an election can't be nullified based on card reader.

Those judges have erred, but unfortunately the court of appeal is the last bus stop for those cases. Too bad

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Schematics: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2016
We shall continue to work for the good of Rivers people. With love from Anambra.

Congrats my governor and my benefactor.

12 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Mbkite(m): 6:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Wike's victory is nothing but Miracle. It can only be God!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2016
we shall all celebrate victoriously one day

Especially when £1=#1

3 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by emperorchedda(m): 6:17am On Jan 28, 2016
Thank you PMB for allowing real democracy to work and not interfering in supreme court's decision

That's what I call a President!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by chrysso83(m): 6:18am On Jan 28, 2016
Oboy see groove! U can't Change what God has put together. Rivers is for PDP. PDP is for Rivers

9 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by chichriso: 6:18am On Jan 28, 2016
That is my governor sitting there

3 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 28, 2016
[s]
Marvin67:

My thought exactly. There are many cases where the appeal court erred in judgement. The case of David Mark is one of them. The appeal court nulified the election simply because the resident officer mistakenly wrote 28th of March on the result sheet, rather than 29th (the actual day the result was announced)

Another case is the case of Uche Ekwunife where the appeal court nullified the election based on a pre election matter, which as we have seen in Benue and Taraba, doesn't concern the opponent, as only party members have the right to complain about the primaries of the party.

Also the case of the Rivers senators whose election were nullified because of card reader, as we have seen in Lagos and now Rivers, the card reader is just to supplement the manual register, as the electoral act is higher than INEC rules. On that basis, an election can't be nullified based on card reader.

Those judges have erred, but unfortunately the court of appeal is the last bus stop for those cases. Too bad
[/s]

Wike's victory is a fraud and we all know it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by chelseaboi(m): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2016
D man of d moment..too powerful to be removed cuz his peo love him..

Love me too with more likes because I m +1 today

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by tesyfresh(f): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Cry me a river
joborskill:
why is no one commending the judicial reforms under the APC led federal government? If the judgement went in favour of Dakuku, most people would have blamed Buhari for influencing the judgement. To those lpoB illiterates bragging that APC will not get any oil state, you all should go read how Nigerian system works. grin The APC led federal government controls all oil other and resources nationwide. Oil is always in APC's control if you all think winning election is about oil. Wike will face karma one day for the bloodshed during the elections

20 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Victory Indeed grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) / MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.