Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) (133595 Views)

Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vagina (photo) / Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - / Wow! Men Now Wear Lace Wigs Too (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2016
Guys don sufferrrrrrr tongue tongue
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Maxi112: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2016
wordbank:
I dedicate this fake toto to dakuku and all apussy members in rivers state
seconded

1 Like

Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

really? makes them look really cute..my brother and niece have got on both cheeks....doesn't mean those without 'em aint cute or even cuter than those who have....at least you are a good examplekiss

There's this category of 'MEN' I'm referring to, cute as it sounds, you've not seen My pix before.
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Monalisa185(f): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

There's this category of 'MEN' I'm referring to, cute as it sounds, you've not seen My pix before.

what category of MEN is that?

do I really need to see a picture of you before I conclude that the soul behind that monicker is cute?
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Ajibo111(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhh, okay...the picture is loading

wow******spread mat and sips origin***;*

today gonna be sweet joor grin grin
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

what category of MEN is that?

do I really need to see a picture of you before I conclude that the soul behind that monicker is cute?

you could be making an imaginary picture of wiz (kid), whereas Am more like John Dumelo. (Man)
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2016
Ajibo111:

wow******spread mat and sips origin***;*

today gonna be sweet joor grin grin

it's better to wait for Chelsea to climb up to top four , than to wait for monalisa to upload such pix.
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Monalisa185(f): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

you could be making an imaginary picture of wiz (kid), whereas Am more like John Dumelo. (Man)

Lol... the 'my brother' picture was the 'john dumelo' kinda....Buh the 'niece' picture was that of 'wizkid' kinda...so anyone you decide to fall into, was represented appropriately...

hope that shii up there ain't complex though?
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol... the 'my brother' picture was the 'john dumelo' kinda....Buh the 'niece' picture was that of 'wizkid' kinda...so anyone you decide to fall into, was represented appropriately...

hope that shii up there ain't complex though?

I can always deal with complexity, and just for the records Am referring to 'Men' (John Dumelo) here, not wiz(kid) who is like a 'son' to Me.
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Monalisa185(f): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

I can always deal with complexity, and just for the records Am referring to 'Men' (John Dumelo) here, not wiz(kid) who is like a 'son' to Me.

hehehehe... wizkid is like a son to you, literally or wah?
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... wizkid is like a son to you, literally or wah?

He's still a boy.
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Monalisa185(f): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

He's still a boy.
probably because of the 'KID' in his stage name...that dude is a dad...

1 Like

Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

probably because of the 'KID' in his stage name...that dude is a dad...

A boy could still be a Dad, he's an example.

3 Likes

Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Monalisa185(f): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

A boy could still be a Dad, he's an example.
you maybe right though, not a fan anyways....*wack songs* *no hating*
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by joystickextend1(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Will be available for purchase soon wink....
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Tyviv(f): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2016
@ op, where can I get one?
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Lovelynature(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Crazy world
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Johnsown1(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Almost everything about women are fake fake hair fake rips fake nails fake face (thank u Make up) fake life (raw pretenders) fake hip fake breast fake buttocks(foam help) now fake vagina fake everything demn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by chibuike65: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2016
please I need one for my girl her own too small
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by DrDxtrz: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

yeah....I am..wanna see?grin
You have one of this?
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Qualer: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Guys see una life,we yaf sell u finish!! grin Guys b like my babe got big pusssy lips not knwing na fake pussy cheesy

Ha! no be this same something wey you take deceive me way back in 1963!? dem don catch una finally.. fake kpomo for yonder.. grin grin grin
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Qualer:

Ha! no be this same something wey you take deceive me way back in 1963!? dem don catch una finally.. fake kpomo for yonder.. grin grin grin
cry cry i'm sorry grin
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by mallamsk: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
DJBIGGY:
Out of all the fake things women wear today, i have been waiting for the day i would see pictures of fake vagina. Now it has become a reality.

Women now wear fake ones to make its lips look fatter than it looks. Wetin man no go see for this world again?

See it below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/01/see-fake-vajayjay-lips-women-now-wear.html
Follow us on Twitter @connection_link to get a partner. U can also send us the descriptions of who you want and your contacts to connectionlink19@yahoo.com. You can also tweet with hashtag @connection_link.
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Qualer: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
cry cry i'm sorry grin

you know say i don forgive you teytey, because the real kpomo was very sweet and soft... grin grin grin grin cool
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Qualer:

you know say i don forgive you teytey, because the real kpomo was very sweet and soft... grin grin grin grin cool
sad cheesy thanks#see ur life
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Qualer: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
sad cheesy thanks#see ur life

Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=42401446][/quote] grin grin
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obinoscopyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by gozzlin: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Really nauseating.
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by bluecircle470: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
I cannot but laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lol.Haha,this one REALLY don't like it grin

i hope u wont derail this thread as usual undecided Always off topic
Re: See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS) by Sijo01(f): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
End time is here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Makeup Artists / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. / Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.