Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,842 members, 7,798,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Whats The Craziest Thing You Ever Saw?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats The Craziest Thing You Ever Saw?? (651 Views)

"Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" / Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith? / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Craziest Thing You Ever Saw?? by misreal(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2016
the craziest thing I ever saw was a five yr old boy having sex with a three yr old gal,in public.they did it as if they were experts..parents please take time to instill Godly values into your children,don't say they are too small to be corrected....so what's the craziest thing you ever saw?.....let's make the thread educative and lively.
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Ever Saw?? by Slikbae: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
demons and evil spirits
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Ever Saw?? by johnydon22(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Slikbae:
demons and evil spirits
You have seen demons and evil spirits? This is going to be interesting..

Please can you tell us what they look like?
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Ever Saw?? by Slikbae: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
interesting? not at all. Not when you're seeing a dragon-like being coming towards you at 1am.

Basically, they can assume any form. I've seen a very beautiful demon before. She was too beautiful unlike the others. I've also seen dwarfs, giants and animal-like beings too. Once, I saw a demon that had two horns with a red. face. I noticed something , when they wanna talk to you, they change their appearance to be beautiful females but its still a very scary experience. I've seen hundreds of them and its extremely scary.
johnydon22:
You have seen demons and evil spirits? This is going to be interesting..

Please can you tell us what they look like?
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Ever Saw?? by johnydon22(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Slikbae:
interesting? not at all. Not when you're seeing a dragon-like being coming towards you at 1am.
Oooh dragon-like demon.. I said it this will be interesting. . . So you have seen one that looks like a dragon?

You do know that dragons are fictitious right?

Basically, they can assume any form. I've seen a very beautiful demon before. She was too beautiful unlike the others. I've also seen dwarfs, giants and animal-like beings too. Once, I saw a demon that had two horns with a red. face. I noticed something , when they wanna talk to you, they change their appearance to be beautiful females but its still a very scary experience. I've seen hundreds of them and its extremely scary.
Wow i have watched many movies both in Hollwood and nollywood like so too.

So demons are basically Humanoids that can shift forms right?

so they have hands and eyes and nose and legs and mouth, head, buttocks, peni_s/vagin_a and co?

remember these should be immaterial entities... so think before answering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Ever Saw?? by misreal(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Slikbae:

woah[url]
Slikbae:

woah[/url]
Slikbae:

woah
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Ever Saw?? by analice107: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
johnydon22:
Oooh dragon-like demon.. I said it this will be interesting. . . So you have seen one that looks like a dragon?

You do know that dragons are fictitious right?

Wow i have watched many movies both in Hollwood and nollywood like so too.

So demons are basically Humanoids that can shift forms right?

so they have hands and eyes and nose and legs and mouth, head, buttocks, peni_s/vagin_a and co?

remember these should be immaterial entities... so think before answering
Dear John, pls leave this discussion alone. Those beings exist. You don't believe in them doesn't change it. Some of us don't see these things, but they exist. Just leave it. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Weeping In Prayer Mean? / 'stop Forcing Members To Give Tithes' - T.B. Joshua / Leave Catholics Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.