Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? (2726 Views)

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by KINGBEN1(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2009
this topic has been very controversial , but i still know that there are many ways to a woman's heart.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by jaybee3(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2009
diamonds.
the rarest ones if you can afford 'em
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Thor(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2009
A big fat wallet full of money and a big fat something else in your trousers  grin
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2009
KING BEN:

but i still know that there are many ways to a woman's heart.
would you mind listing some?
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by KINGBEN1(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2009
women are unpredictable at times,one might not know how to get to their heart sad
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2009
the responses to that question are endless and will also depend on what woman is laying next to you but the main point is that you have to first KNOW your woman before you can assess the way to her heart. it could be:
- a simple gesture: holding her hand in public.
- a simple word: "i want to spend the rest of my life with you".
- a simple action: wining and dining her.
- a simple place: [/b]2 of you having a drink by the fireplace while looking over the window at a beautiful sunset.
[b]- a simple emotion:
making her happy/smile
- a simple person: meeting someone who will love you because of who you are as a person and not what you have or what you will do in particular. anything and everything about you will be appealing to her.

PS: thats for people living in the "real world". for some damsel in 9ja, having money will be the only requirement for pretending falling in love with you (your money).
also there is no point having your way to a womans heart if she is not going to listen to it and instead: ask her pastor if you are fit for her, ask her parents if they bless the union, ask her friends if you are "good" enough material or ask god for a heavenly sign.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Tudor6(f): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2009
Money is definately the bullet train to a woman's heart. . .
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by slimes(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2009
I wonder why women who are the subject matter did not post suggestions.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Enockia(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2009
there er a lot of ways to a woman's heart but i think money is the fastest way
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Igwe9(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2009
just be loaded
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by justwise(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2009
KING BEN:

this topic has been very controversial , but i still know that there are many ways to a woman's heart.

through Her backisde
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by biola44: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2009
brb,
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Tudor6(f): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2009
You can also use a bullet. . .faster than anything! grin
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by izeek(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2009
its purely money,
be it in physical cash, or future prospect.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by prittigrrr(f): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
Pay attention to her needs and provide them before she can ask. Learn her wants and meet them as well. Learn her desires and dreams and support them. Lead her and be a man before her. Respect her and cherish her but don't be a doormat. Do these things or try hard to do them and she will love you.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by ebila(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2009
@prittygrr,
U didn't talk about Nigerian gurls cos i didn't hear u mention money. wink
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by prittigrrr(f): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2009
Well u may need money to do somethings. However, money is not all.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Enockia(m): 12:35am On Jun 30, 2009
prittigrrr:

Pay attention to her needs and provide them before she can ask. Learn her wants and meet them as well. Learn her desires and dreams and support them. Lead her and be a man before her. Respect her and cherish her but don't be a doormat. Do these things or try hard to do them and she will love you.

tell us
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by eleshin(m): 1:52am On Jun 30, 2009
hmmmmmmm.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by TheSeeker(m): 2:04am On Jun 30, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

also there is no point having your way to a womans heart if she is not going to listen to it and instead: ask her pastor if you are fit for her, ask her parents if they bless the union, ask her friends if you are "good" enough material or ask god for a heavenly sign.

You just said it about right. Nigerian girls are yet to come to terms with what love means. Asking their spiritual leaders, friends and parents if someone is good for them, to me, isn't a sign of "love" though I don't believe 20% of them know what love is, they're just after the deep purse stashed with doughz
prittigrrr:

Well u may need money to do somethings. However,  money is not all.

That's for an average person who lives in the Western world, unfortunately, I don't think this holds in Nigeria from my experience.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2009
KING BEN:

women are unpredictable at times,one might not know how to get to their heart sad
thought you said you knows a lot grin
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by ichommy(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2009
money ooo grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2009
@topic
Your constant attention kiss
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Taken(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2009
What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart?

You all know say a tree has many branches with a deep root seated under the dirt so is a woman heart,
More subtle is her heart with lots of puzzles and crossroads,
She could give willingly without reservations, and she could withdraw without giving any notice,
Deeper than a well you would say, but further than the stars in the sky,
If you keep gazing, what you see is just the imagination of your heart,
Yes you satisfy me she said to one, and yet to another she milked him dry,
When I think of a way to a woman's heart, I remember the chameleon,
and I said to myself, even a woman never knows the way to her own heart.

Written by the Real Taken with little modifications
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2009
Taken:

You all know say a tree has many branches with a deep root seated under the dirt so is a woman heart,
She could give willingly without reservations, and she could withdraw without giving any notice,

damm that is so true the best answer to this question
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by nethacker(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2009
Taken:

Oh my goodness!!! :O shocked u r like me . i tried just simple things and babes end up falling for me.Sometimes i try to do wat a woman want n i wont even get any attention from the person am trying to please grin u can imagine
@sexyleamon.i knw say na wetin u dey like be dat grin
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by smooooooth: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2009
there's no particular way to a womans' heart, what works for one may not work for another,

i used to think i got the key, until recently i met a girl with the wall around her heart, a 100meters

high & 100meters thick. i have tried every kind of hammer, chisel, drillers, and still yet to tear down that

fence. undecided
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
nethacker:

@sexyleamon.i knw say na wetin u dey like be dat grin
is not money and I know that is what your thinking
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by nethacker(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

is not money and I know that is what your thinking

how u knw my mind?na wa ooo shocked . and am not thinking dat my dear . i just noticed ur past posts that all
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2009
so what are you thinking?
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by nethacker(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2009
thinking abt u grin kiss[img][/img]
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
nethacker:

thinking abt u grin kiss[img][/img]
thought you said you know what I want so what is it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condom Found In Car. / A Question / Why Are You Going To Find A Wife In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.