Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season (27526 Views)

Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams / 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season:

Enyimba INT'L - Paul Aigbogun
Giwa FC - Gbenga Ogunbote
Rangers INT'L - Imama Amapakabo
Niger Tornadoes - Abdul Biffo
MFM FC - Fidelis Ilechukwu
Kano Pillars - Baba Ganaru
Nasarawa United - Kabir Dogo
Dolphins FC - Stanley Eguma
Heartland FC- Bethel Orji
Wikki Tourist - Abdul Maikaba
Lobi Stars - Godwin Koko Uwua
Ifeanyi Ubah - Mitko Dobrev
Platue United - Patrick Mancha
Warri Wolves FC - Sam Okpodu
Abia Warriors - Kennedy Boboye
Elkanemi Warriors - Ladan Bosso
Sunshine Stars - Samson Unuanell
Akwa United - Maurice Cooreman
3SC - Yet to be appointed
Ikorodu United - Yet to be appointed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dear lalasticlala abeg make we leave politics play ball small. Man won't die because of politics

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
My Prediction for the season.
Top Four
Enyimba FC---- First Abia Warriors---Second Kano Pillars -----Third Enugu Rangers----Fourth

Relegation Zone
MFM Ikorodu Utd Elkanemi Warriors Nasarawa Utd
Federation Cup Enyimba

Mynd44 I hope I'm not greedy for wanting all to come to Abia

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
The man that will lift the trophies for us
Chinedu Udorji

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by robosky02(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
let go there
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Tintinnoty(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
lalasticlala:

Why type all in capital letters? please edit... Thanks

adhere to this simple instruction and this thread could be heading for the head quarters
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
lalasticlala:

Why type all in capital letters? please edit... Thanks
It has been edited Sir!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
robosky02:

let go there
Our league is fun to watch but most Nigerians prefer to watch boring Man U Chelsea and Arsenal. ThankGod I do not watch those overrated foreign leagues except UCL

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Ponponkon: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tintinnoty:

adhere to this simple instruction and this thread could be heading for the head quarters
Done!
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Tintinnoty(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
now watch this grace the FP lalasticlala help promote NPFL.

am #teamENYIMBA the current champions

lalasticlala rep ur local club

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by youngguru23(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ponponkon:
Our league is fun to watch but most Nigerians prefer to watch boring Man U Chelsea and Arsenal. ThankGod I do not watch those overrated foreign leagues except UCL

U watch UCL... U have watch the overrated foreign leagues

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Where is Mourinho and Keshi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Kangol99(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
What's Gateway FC Coach Name?

Why they never appoint Ikorodu United FC Coach??
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by looseweight: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Let's keep our league alive

Care to get a flat tummy using natural therapy, click the link below or check my profile for live the testimonies.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by cutetopsey(f): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
ok
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by gozi542: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
I see am ;DI see am
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by HonChidon(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Very nice
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by omojesu202(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
it is well ooo...
EPL all the way!!

ebi like say girls no dey sabi say 'no' again...
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by anonimi: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thanks OP for your patriotism.
We should not continue wasting our money on oyinbo leagues that their people have no respect for us.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-zYhk75V_sRU/UkeAefsXFuI/AAAAAAAAFOk/JpJH-0bvTUw/s1600/Proudly-Nigerian-super-man-edition.gif[/img]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
which TEAM lai Mohammed dey coach??
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by WASMOG(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one op let embrace our own local league

[color=#990000][/color]where is fountain fc of ekiti

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Bantino(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
I think Ifeanyi Ubah FC will lift the trophy this season...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by chesterlee(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nigerian League will be interesting this season

can't wait to watch Enyimba vs Ifeanyi Uba

would be interesting to see how those Brazilians of Ifeanyi Uba would fare in this league with their Bulgarian manager.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
I still don't want to believe Akwa United signed that white dude. well let's see if he'd cope with Nigerian football.
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by UnknownT: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
I see my beloved Heartland going on relegation this season, this one emperor said that our state is broke cry
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by dguizman(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Can't wait to watch the Lagos teams in action.... #teamlagos
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Segadem(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
good,up naija
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by Simonagbons(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
waooo nice to see NPL having these number of fans where can I watch live matches please.... TV stations
Re: Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season by rawpadgin(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ponponkon:
My Prediction for the season.
Top Four
Enyimba FC---- First
Abia Warriors---Second
Kano Pillars -----Third
Enugu Rangers----Fourth
Relegation Zone
MFM
Ikorodu Utd
Elkanemi Warriors
Nasarawa Utd
Federation Cup
Enyimba
Mynd44 I hope I'm not greedy for wanting all to come to Abia
coolu will be shocked

MFM hope we go play well as we sabi pray well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates / Super Eagles Rated The 12th Best Team In Africa By FIFA Ranking / Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.