Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust (3289 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
There are some quranic verses muslims do not believe, if they do, it will negate their faith. Then the question is: why are the verses revealed in the quran in the first place?

[Quran 19:17 Pickthal] And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

allahh said he sent his Spirit to Mary and it assumed for her the likeness of a ''perfect man''.

If allah is God and sent His Spirit to Mary and assume the form of a man, THAT MAN MUST BE GOD WHO CAME IN HUMAN FORM. Please note that the word 'Spirit' starts with capital 'S' meaning the Spirit is God Himself. You cannot separate God's Spirit from God, can you? It is no news that spirits do appear in human form.

Muslims do not believe that verse, do you?

Quran 2:62
Verily! Those who believe and
those who are Jews and
Christians, and Sabians ,
whoever believes in Allah and
the Last Day and do righteous
good deeds shall have their
reward with their Lord, on
them shall be no fear, nor shall
they grieve.

If the Jews' and Christians' Lord is allah who will give them reward in heaven and that there shall be no fear for them, why do muslims term them 'kafri' (infidels)? Infidels to whom, their Lord who will give them reward? If they are kafri to allah it shows he is not the Lord who will give them reward.

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Beheading is so islamic

Many muslims do not believe in those verses, hence they insist islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by mdbissalla(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
[size=30]Sorry!!![/size]
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

allahh is full of contradictions.

Why did you skip other verses in the OP ?
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chapter (19) sūrat maryam (Mary)

And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
mdbissalla:
[size=30]Sorry!!![/size]

For yourself !!!
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Chapter (19) sūrat maryam (Mary)

And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.

See how muslims translate the quran to mean anything they want. No standard translation.

My friend, you keep skipping other verses.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Quran 19:17
19:17

Beautiful verse.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Why don't you take the challenge of the Quran , which no one has yet been able to do despite many trying. Produce a chapter like it.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Quran 9:41

Go forth, whether light or heavy, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the cause of Allah . That is better for you, if you only knew

MashAllah beautiful verse.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Quran 19:17
19:17

Beautiful verse.

When did they begin to address angels in capital S (Spirit) or capital A (Angel)?

Deception !

So by your interpretation, Jesus is an Angel who assume the likeness of a perfect man. Trash !
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Quran 8:12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you:
give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers:
smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

This verse and the verses before and after were revealed about the Battle of Badr, which occurred in Arabia in the early seventh century. A battle in which the pagans of Makkah traveled more than 200 miles to Madinah with an army of about 1000 to destroy Muslims. Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) and fellow Muslims had suffered severe persecutions and torture for 13 years in the city of Makkah. And now that they had fled Makkah and found a sanctuary in the city of Madinah, they were once again threatened. Muslim Army was only about 300 strong. God Almighty gave the order to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The enemy came to them with the intent to kill Muslims. It was a war to defend themselves and their Faith. It was a war imposed upon Muslims.

And when you fight, you strive to kill the enemy during the fight.
However, even during the war, Islam has the highest moral law of war. You don't kill children, women or any one who is not fighting with you

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Brother will you be the first in history to meet the challenge of the Quran?

“And if you all are in doubt about what I have revealed to My servant, bring a single chapter like it, and call your witnesses besides God if you are truthful.” (Quran 2:23)

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by dragunov: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Quran 9:41

Go forth, whether light or heavy, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the cause of Allah . That is better for you, if you only knew

MashAllah beautiful verse.
Dude, your definition of beauty is warped. I mean whacky. I mean queer.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by dragunov: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Brother will you be the first in history to meet the challenge of the Quran?

“And if you all are in doubt about what I have revealed to My servant, bring a single chapter like it, and call your witnesses besides God if you are truthful.” (Quran 2:23)
But how come Allah quit talking after broda moha? Dudes been keeping mum for ages. Is he sleeping?
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
truthman2012:

When did they begin to address angels in capital S (Spirit) or capital A (Angel)?

Deception !

So by your interpretation, Jesus is an Angel who assume the likeness of a perfect man. Trash !
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Brother if you had actually read the Quran you would be able to answer your own question.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
dragunov:
But how come Allah quit talking after broda moha? Dudes been keeping mum for ages. Is he sleeping?

After satan under the name of allahh had perfected FALSEHOOD called ISLAM quran 5:3, he left them in their confusion and never spoke again.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Take the challenge of the Quran if you are truthful brother.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
The Quran warns man about satan over and over.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Brother if you had actually read the Quran you would be able to answer your own question.

I read the quran and discovered allahh was always contradicting himself:

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
The Quran warns man about satan over and over.

He said so for you to believe he is God. Satan is the one who acted the roles of Allah and Gabriel and Satan in the quran.

2 Likes

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Brother if you feel Quran is not from God produce one chapter like it. Be the first in history.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Brother if you feel Quran is not from God produce one chapter like it. Be the first in history.

I cannot produce a chapter of the quran because it takes an expert liar to do.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
You will never be able to produce one. For 1400 years so many have tried. All failed

1 Like

Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nobody had tried it, you are lying.

Who did they claim spoke to them?
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
Qul Huw-Allahu Ahad
Allah-us-Samad
Lam yalid wl lam yulad
Wa lam yakul lahu kufuwan ahad

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Say: He is Allah, the One!
Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
And there is none comparable unto Him.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by truthman2012(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Quran 8:12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you:
give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers:
smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

This verse and the verses before and after were revealed about the Battle of Badr, which occurred in Arabia in the early seventh century. A battle in which the pagans of Makkah traveled more than 200 miles to Madinah with an army of about 1000 to destroy Muslims. Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) and fellow Muslims had suffered severe persecutions and torture for 13 years in the city of Makkah. And now that they had fled Makkah and found a sanctuary in the city of Madinah, they were once again threatened. Muslim Army was only about 300 strong. God Almighty gave the order to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The enemy came to them with the intent to kill Muslims. It was a war to defend themselves and their Faith. It was a war imposed upon Muslims.

And when you fight, you strive to kill the enemy during the fight.
However, even during the war, Islam has the highest moral law of war. You don't kill children, women or any one who is not fighting with you

In which battle (war) were these verses revealed?

WAR AGAINST THE CHRISTIANS:

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

WAR AGAINST MUSLIMS' NEIGHTBOURS:

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.'"
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

This is a clear and straight forward verse I don't know why you have a doubt but anyways, Allah(SWT) is saying about the Non-Believers who joined companions with HIM for which they had No AUTHORITY. Not that HE didn't send any guidance but they started making companions with HIM for which they had no authority. Guidance and Authority have completely different meanings
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
The promise of casting awe and fear into the hearts of the disbelievers in this verse was made in the background of the battle of Uhud when the disbelievers of Arabia marched back to Makkah without any obvious reason and inspite of defeat overtaking Muslim (Baydawi). However, after having covered a certain distance on their way to Makkah, they awoke to their folly. When they thought of marching back to Madinah, Allah swt Almighty filled their hearts with such awe and fear that they could not muster the courage to do so. The most they could do was to hire a Madinah-bound villager to go there and tell Muslims that they were coming back. But, this whole deal came into the knowledge of the holy Prophet (pbuh) in Madinah through revelation. He marched to Hamra al-Asad to apprehend them but they had already run away from there. This was the background in which the present verse was revealed.
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Quran Does not tell the Muslims to fight the disbelievers ALL THE TIME EVERYWHERE UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. Even to think so is foolishness. Verse 9:123 was revealed with a battle-like situation and several conditions and contexts in the background. It commands the Muslims to fight those who are hostile to them and strategically starting from the nearest ones. How do we know this? It is because elsewhere the Quran commands the believers to cease hostilities if the other party also ceases implying that the hostilities can never resume unless the other party initiates the hostility.

“But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).” Quran 8:61
Re: Quranic Verses Muslims Don't Trust by unphilaz(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:

what I have revealed to My servant you mean literally what Allah had revealed that mohammed had followed judiciously?

bring a single chapter like it from where are we to bring the CHAPTER FROM? from injil,torah or koran

call your witnesses besides God if you are truthful now what yardstick should we use to FIND such a worthy WITNESS?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Grieve; Indeed Allah Is With Us. / Jummat Mubarak / Why Do Muslims Face The Moon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.