Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League (2389 Views)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / When U Are Mine (paloma & Diego) Now On Dvd / Paloma Fever In Naija: Your Own Opinions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2006
Alright peops, here it is. It's been a long time coming and i'm sick of all the sh*tty mexican~latino soaps clogging Nigerian tv stations. The likes of them paloma, All about muthafuckin' camila, la usurpado or something like that, the gardener's daughter and so many sh*tty ones. If u look at all of 'em, they all suck and have the same storyline. Stories about lovesick mofos who by the way meet opposition from families and friends. The girl is usually from a poor background while the man's usually richer, with other suitors inbetween. I for one don't know how housewives would settle down and watch such silly sh*t. What even irks me most is that some male pussies would sidon with their female counterparts and watch that sh*t! I mean, WTF?!

So saying, if u hate the sh*t and other daft programs being aired on tv, then please feel free to voice your grieviances.

The Anti-Paloma League!!!
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2006
Alright peops, here it is. It's been a long time coming and i'm sick of all the sh*tty mexican~latino soaps clogging Nigerian tv stations. The likes of them paloma, All about muthafuckin' camila, la usurpado or something like that, the gardener's daughter and so many sh*tty ones. If u look at all of 'em, they all suck and have the same storyline. Stories about lovesick mofos who by the way meet opposition from families and friends. The girl is usually from a poor background while the man's usually richer, with other suitors inbetween. I for one don't know how housewives would settle down and watch such silly sh*t. What even irks me most is that some male pussies would sidon with their female counterparts and watch that sh*t! I mean, WTF?!

So saying, if u hate the sh*t and other daft programs being aired on tv, then please feel free to voice your grieviances.

The Anti-Paloma League!!!
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by dominobaby(f): 3:15am On Oct 31, 2006
Yeah, one here! Ever since what 'Passions' used my eyes to see, i vowed not to watch any mexican soap again. Passions was so annoying, yet interesting cos they were a bunch of fine peeps! Choi, is it miguel, ethan, chad, and da babes. . . . ? So fine, honestly i loved watching it if only just to see them find faces!

To make matters even worse, Ait refused to complete it! Right now, i don't even want to know whatever's being aired, don't care to follow it religiously.
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by tosinadeda: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2006
No body say make u dey watch them.
If u dnt like them dnt watch them and incase u dnt know thats why there are many programs on tv.watch ur choice and stop hating.i think u shld find sumtin beta2 do than hating good things
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2006
@tosinadeda,
u don't seem to get the message here. It's not just about hating on this sh*tty soaps, it's about saying they are SH*T. Worthless piles of crap that get average Nigerians (esp. Housewives) hooked to their watching 'em. They clog tv stations and sh*t like that. Not excluding the fact that TV nowadays show nothing but BS all day long. Probably the only thing worth watching is soundcity and that new channel, uhf 65.
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2006
@tosinadeda,

u don't seem to get the message here. It's not just about hating on this sh*tty soaps, it's about saying they are SH*T. Worthless piles of crap that get average Nigerians (esp. Housewives) hooked to their watching 'em. They clog tv stations and sh*t like that. Not excluding the fact that TV nowadays show nothing but BS all day long. Probably the only thing worth watching is soundcity and that new channel, uhf 65.
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2006
@tosinadeda,

Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2006
@tosinadeda,

Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by Raymand(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2006
@ gbade

Aight man, i'm in the force against mexi-soaps, when do we begin the sabotage?
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2006
first i'm planning on writing to some of these newspapers airing my grieviances. suggest some thing like a poll should be set up, so the whole of nigeria would know there are still some nigerians who aren't brainwashed.

if you got anymore suggestions, feel free.
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by dominobaby(f): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2006
Gbade, u vex no be small.

Tosin, i guess u are aware that everyone's entitled to his or her opinion, diff strokes for diff folks.
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by saintkola(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2006
@ gbade.x, u seriously need 2 shut up. just cos u dont like dem soaps doesnt give u d right 2 label dem as sh!t, God d nerve of dis dude. ur argument burns me up ! i'm not a soap freak but once in a while i may just feel like tuning in & b'live me, dey are worth watchn. just cos dey are all about luv doesnt mean dey r d same, they've got different twists. so long sucker !
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by Raymand(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2006
People still say "so long sucker"

@gbade

Thats boring, i was thinking of more extreme measures. . .i know a guy who makes dynamites. . .
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2006
@raymond,

i'm all ears. I'm open to all suggestions. possibly blow up the tv stations airing such worthless piles of sh*t. Or better still, threaten NBC that for every 1hr of those soaps, 3hrs of Teletubbies should aired afterwards as punishment!

@the other dude,

believe me when i say so, 30 hours of Teletubbies is better than 1 hour of those stupid soaps. Perhaps you haven't settled down to watch those soaps. They are all the same, only their twists are different. New names, same sh*t.
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by saintkola(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2006
whatever
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by Raymand(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2006
@ gbade x
Seriously man, if you're half as serious as i think you are, then i think you need to take this to the next level man. . .turn your words into action. Right now in the Nigerian entertainment scene, there is only two things that sell. . . Motion pictures and retarded dancehall music. . . since motion pictures is more complex to produce, i think you should go with music. . .make an anti mexi-soap musical. With a good dancehall beat, funny lyrics and creative material your voice would be heard! If P-square can make it. . .why can't you. . .go for it man. . .
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 12:08am On Nov 03, 2006
@raymand,

thanks for the suggestion, will definitely put it into consideration.

Anyone else? Please feel free to trash this daft and stupid soap operas.
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 12:10am On Nov 03, 2006
@raymand,

Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 12:11am On Nov 03, 2006
@raymand,

Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by Jalal(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2006
Gbade.x @ his best grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by saintkola(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2006
@ jalal, sorry but are u d one i met on yahoo chat ?
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by Jalal(m): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2006
Yes Saint Kola d one and only, i havent heard from u-Holla @ me 0802 893 0015 ok, waitin 4 ur call/text
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by ssheryl(f): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2006
Hey, !!!! what is the matter with u, if u don't watch cuandos then u can't understand why it is so much talked about.Dont call it rubbish if u can't watch it,[b]don't even think about it!!!, [/b]try watching it sometime you might like it.
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by babysnogls: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2006
Gbade, U are filled wt curse words?Why now?
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2006
*sighs*
it seems y'all don't understand. Let me use less-complicated words. Mexican soaps are SH*T! Simple as muh'fucking ABC!!

Really, i've tried watching some of them and truth is, they are basically crap!

@jalal:

lol, thanks for the compliments.

The Anti-Paloma League stand up!!!
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by mukina2: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2006
[quote ]
it seems y'all don't understand. Let me use less-complicated words. Mexican soaps are SH*T! Simple as muh'fucking ABC
[quote/]

i don't think so because i watched esmeralda and it was nice really
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2006
Yeah right, esmerelda!! Sounds like something i can wipe my ass with!!!
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by saintkola(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2006
@ gbade.x, u're such a venomous sack of dog poop ! got suck on a lemon cos u've got serious issues.
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 1:21am On Nov 12, 2006
* laughing his ass off at saintkola*

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by saintkola(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2006
u're such a dickhead !
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by gbadex1(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2006
*still laughing his ass off at saintkola. This time, he falls off his chair*

dickhead? Dude, obviously you need help with ur lines. Were u not the mofo that said, "so long sucker"? Roflmao!!!
Re: The Anti-Paloma-kind-of-soaps League by hoodboi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2006
mein gbade u dey rite, even me dey vex wen my folks dey watch am nd dem dey disturb important tv shows. so i'm wit u on dat mein, mexican soaps re fu*ked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contact Details Of Nigerian Film Producers / 2012paschal Wins In The Gulder Ultimate Search Gatekeepers Fortune / Domestic Disturbance - African Animation Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.