Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:36 PM

Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) (35425 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by konji1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
A woman who was reported to be in labour delivered a bouncing baby girl in a vehicle belonging to the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Anambra state. FRSC officials were alerted of a woman in labour at Upper Iweka in Onitsha area of the state on Tuesday, Jan, 26.

Before they could rush her to a hospital, she gave birth to the new baby on the way (by the roadside) -with the aid of people around.

Both baby and mother are in good condition.

-- http://www.melogist.com/woman-gives-birth-on-the-streets-in-onitsha/

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by konji1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by xreal: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thank God for the safe delivery.

But wait oo; na another form of konji hook the woman.
Child birth Konji.

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice, that must be toronto hospital

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wao!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
What?
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by MeloGist(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
chigoizie7:
Nice, that must be toronto hospital

toronto hospital?? shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
great God

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Awwwww may God strengthen her for me

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Aminat508(f): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by YorubaWoman: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abiona smiley

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
MeloGist:

toronto hospital?? shocked

Yes, toronto, that is the nearest hospital @ upper iweka and from d pics (the one that have Frsc patrol van on it).

If u are thinking about the woman inside d gutter as being inside toronto, den do have urself examined cos your sense of humour is -9999

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
congrats 2her n d dad...bt ehm tose nurses...

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by osesology(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thank God she and her baby are safe. Women and child labour sha!

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by MeloGist(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
chigoizie7:
Yes, toronto, that is the nearest hospital @ upper iweka and from d pics (the one that have Frsc patrol van on it).

Okay cool cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
osesology:
Thank God she and her baby are safe. Women and child labour sha!

It ain't easy.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by nikkiking(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Na dis kind things de make me wonder why some ladies de like do yanga too much.

Something wey be say after all the packaging, na road side them go still open am for all to see grin

God of miracle will never seize to amaze me cheesy wink.

Word of advance, wen she grew older. Never tell her were she was born.

Bcuz she fit turn street baby!

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thank God for their lives

May God help my country Nigeria ...
So she gave birth and it was FRSC that had to go and carry her to the hospital ...

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by cruzita(f): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
WOMEN DEY TRY OOO.GOD BLESS WOMEN.I SO MUCH RESPECT DEM

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by misspicy(f): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
awww embarassed

congrats to the mother and father

The baby chose to expose him mama.
kwakwakwakwakwa

omo olorire lofe ya gringrin

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by misspicy(f): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
nikkiking:

Something wey be say after all the packaging, na road side them go still open am for all to see grin

Forget packaging o,when labour pain catch woman,she go forget say she get anything to hide gringringrin

ordinary period cramps sef,its not easy
appreciate every woman around you

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
oil subsidy
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by nikkiking(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
misspicy:

Forget packaging o,when labour pain catch woman,she go forget say she get anything to hide gringringrin

ordinary period cramps sef,its not easy
appreciate every woman around you
grin No wahala. I appreciate my woman any day any time.

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by cutetopsey(f): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
This God is just too awesome!

See how he delivered this baby for the woman without no complication. I rejoice with you ma.

Congrats!

Meanwhile, Check my signature on how to get rid excess belly fats
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Godwin for her! No need of hospital bills again. God done subsidized her hospital bills for her.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Kangol99(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Our Mothers should be praised. They have really gone through alot of things.

KUDOS to all Good MOTHERs!

I love YOU Mum!!

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by adedam007(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
T
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
cool cheesy
i was delivered inside a laurel(car)
couldn't wait for mama to get to the hospitall grin

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
God is great
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is a NA WA.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
nikkiking:

are u kidding me

where u were born doesn't define wat u will become son
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by dguizman(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Its the Lords doing....
Happy for her.

Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) / Who Comes For "Omugo" First? The Husband Or Wife's Mum? / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House?