Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,610 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. (941 Views)

Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Make Money From Apart From Bitcoin / My Boss Wishes Everyone Happy Birthday Apart From Me.. / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. by deGovernor2024: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sequel to my earlier post below. My condition is getting out of hand.

https://www.nairaland.com/2862636/why-everyone-cares-when-too

Things are getting critical and my immediate family is tearing apart.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun ,davide490 and fellow Nairalanders.

Please your brother here is going through the most trying time. Things are extremely very bad from me. Like I said before my two kids are out of school for 3wks now cos I can't pay their fees again.

And secondly the menial job am doing can only provide food for the kids not their school fees.
I need to get the school fee pay but I don't know how to go about it. Please help your brother. I couldn't sleep home again cos of transport fare to the building site where am carrying blocks a least to get money for the kids feeding. I go home every 2 or 3days for now.

Please am in dire need of financial help and job now.

Frustration and depression are killing me gradually.
Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. by ademega(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
u will overcome
Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. by ladyF(f): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
cry
Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. by kossyablaze(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:
cry
space booker
Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. by moscobabs(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:
cry
u need a job

grow up
Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. by Penielme: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
The curse of the Lord is in the house of the thief!!
Re: My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. by deGovernor2024: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Penielme:
The curse of the Lord is in the house of the thief!!
Penielme:

Imagine, I felt really bad that he uploaded his family pictures and everything, yet nobody seemed interested. I should have also ignored him. I'm sure there are others that must have reached out to him as well. This is definitely his job!

Seriously I don't know how to defend this but I will start so where.

I have another moniker that goes with edunwosu which is my real name. Whatever I posted using that moniker is me.

I was never a begger but in life things can change for you when you lest expected it.

I schooled in Lagos State university ojo where I finished in 2012 went for my nysc in 2013.

While in school I was working full time in one Mercedes benz company in surulere.

Then I had a girlfriend from Benin who got pregnant for me in 2010 got me a boy out wedlock name Michael Elochukwu.

But then we did a little traditional wedding. Things where moving fine for me and my wife were equally doing well in her business as selling.

All this while we were leaving in kilo surulere but I decided to moved to ikorodu where house is cheaper so I can start a family.

I was in ikorodu I bought my first Mercedes vboot for 350k later I had a little wanted to advanced with another car which I offered my car and extra 400k but was rejected.

My wife later advice we manage the vboot and go and buy land which is good idea.

Then we bought half plot of land at ijede at 350k.

Please remember all this was happening between 2013 to late 2014. Then my wife took in and born a girl named Mitchell Chinonyelum Nwosu that's was in 2013.

Then things where still perfect. I got her a big shop where I paid 240k in 2015 while work is going in the land.

Please if you know light house international school in cele bus stop at ijede road ikorodu you can inquiry about Mr Nwosu that was where my 2kids attend school but I have to withdraw them pending when ok again.

My daughter took ill last week that made sell off my TV to safe life. But seriously I don't know if it you that send me 10k and if it's you I must say I'm grateful.

On why I didn't respond for long please not I have been attending a series of interviews.

A guy offer me a bus buy I can't drive manual which I stated very clearly.

It may interest you know that I have been offered 2 job at ago. One was two days ago with a small pay and yesterday another job but much better than the first one.

Please I'm ready to answer any questions but please don't slander my name.

I'm not lazy nor a begger but in life things can make you do what on a normal day you won't do.

My father died when I'm till ss1 and since then I seen my self thru university level without any help from anyone.

I was once a Barrow pusher and a cleaner just to make ends meet which schooling from secondary days.

Please I'm not a fraud and fraudulent like you want me look.

Thanks for your help and understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion For A Hand Work In Building / Nursing Opportunities In The UK / Drunk Police Officer Spotted Sleeping At Lagos Bus Stop Read More: Https://gossi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.