Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard (54229 Views)

Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Donliv: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
APC members will be having heart attack these days. They lost Taraba battle, lost Bayelsa battle, lost Rivers battle, Metuh has been freed n Kanu will be freed soon.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by dikeigbo2(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
GstringAngela:
A temporary relief for the Thief. The Court would eventually sentence Olisa Metuh to death by firing squad

Just negodu opata inako,meanwhile the battle against corruption has just begun,never celebrate yet
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by oluangelkay(f): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wow!!! After many months of trying to login. Thank God I finally made bit.
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Forwetinnah: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Whatever!! Dasuki ' s full confession of some corrupt key APC members being part of his sharing spree will still come to light. Booooohari and his cronies dont have clean hands yet they want to fight corruption. Hypocrisy oshi!! They are letting Metuh go because names have been mentioned that they don't want people to hear about
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by free2blast(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
babestella:

See this olumo rock headed ewedu eating pick pocket. Are you better than the wailers?

See go.at that goes around picking pockets and looking for ladies bag to snatch. Please go and eat donkey po.o.h, you are not better than the express road heads.
Tah!...go and cook for your husband and leave serious matter for the sane minds. This is not a gossip tread, if you want to run your mouth like a loose tap I'll advise you to find your likes. Im not interested in an uncultured market women rant. grin

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by EbukaLive(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I weep for this country.Tribalism has eaten so deep into the marrow of every darned person. The president has forgotten his primary responsibility to the country, and is busy settling scores..yes, seems like a personal vendetta. while I'm firmly supporting justice against corruption, Nigeria is on the precipice.Unguarded and inciting statements here and there..broken electoral promises. Igbos are supporting metuh because he is igbo, The hausa's will adore buhari till till Jesus comes even if naira slides to 1k/1$ . we need to restructure this country asap!

But I support Buhari and I am Igbo. I despise Metuh because he stole our commonwealth. The only tribalistic person here I you. You mirror the Nigerian you are condemning

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by chesterlee(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
yahrant140:
Nigerian are suffering and you political elders are looting billions of naira... Metuh you will neva go scot free,,, we are looking up for more looters to be expose... You are one of those that tanish Oga Jona tenure.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by rusher14: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
babestella:

Which humble pie?

I only see a vindictive president using his office to display his illiteracy and blatant abuse of our rule of law and judicial system.

What I see are silly Citizens applauding and attempting to protect the very hoodlums who have stolen from them.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Omoluabi16(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
EbukaLive:

But I support Buhari and I am Igbo. I despise Metuh because he stole our commonwealth. The only tribalistic person here I you. You mirror the Nigerian you are condemning
In this context, I am generalizing.you support buhari..good for you, I take it you aren't pro-biafra. Try go on the IPOB page and profess ur love for buhari..if you won't be called names. it is a fact most easterners hate buhari, and its a fact. Not trying to paint anyone black..just a reflection of what being a 'Nigerian' is today.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by anonimi: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
mayowa122:
People are dying in poverty everyday
So many people have not even eaten anything today and yet you are trying to justify yourself that some1 who stole part of the nation money is oppressed.
And you sef you will calll yourself the leader of tomorrow
You are another olisa metuh of tomorrow.

Do you understand English
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
welcome
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Princewell2012(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
GstringAngela:
A temporary relief for the Thief. The Court would eventually sentence Olisa Metuh to death by firing squad

When I read your comment, I decided to check your moniker.

I was shock to know your a female.
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by bakila: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Eluwilussit:

For #400m? How much did Amaechi waste on his stupid monorail? PMB paid over $70m just to cancel the Lagos Metro Rail Line in his first coming? Obasanjo and his $16b power project nko? Hmmmm, Fash spent over #70m on his web page and over #400m on two bullet proof vehicles.

Tukur Buratai was in charge of arm purchase o. How come he's not behind bars? Hypocrisy!
Funny you. All this good English used in support of thievery. That money Dasuki a Sokoto prince give Metuh was blood money, they are the tyrants who killed our soldiers and civilians to pay for failure.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Brightology2(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
You're his P.A i guess?
Keneking:
Ok

- shave beards this evening
- meets Mrs. Metuh and eats good Ogbono soup and semo and white wine to step down
- gets bedroom servicing in the evening
- attend service and praise & worship tomorrow
- calls Jonathan and Dasuki
- discusses next steps with lawyers tomorrow
- relaxes in the afternoon / evening tomorrow
- calls bankers
- calls company's management
- calls CAC
- calls Secondus and travels hometown over the weekend

Where is lalasticlala sef?

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Princewell2012(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
anonimi:

What happened to his campaign promise
Are you saying he should muzzle the opposition the way Jonathan muzzled Alhaji LIE Mohammed?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510983_twimg20150606110224_jpeg5c1c6f8907ece26082a279a94e87412c

Are we back with the DICTATOR

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3

Hmmmm I will still vote for him on the next comming election.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by cocaineaddict(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
lolaxavier:
Just a short-lived freedom it would be. They only gave him a dose of what his final destination and experience at Kirikiri will look like. He should go and prepare. Thief.
You and your generations are all bloody bastards. May you rot in hell you son of a condemned prostitute. F00l
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
anonimi:

Do you understand English
No
I just wrote in spanish

Fool
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by ashjay001(m): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Illiterates all over this thread.
Do you know what bail means?
Hypocrisy: is when d kettle, calls d pot black!
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by ashjay001(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Princewell2012:
When I read your comment, I decided to check your moniker.
I was shock to know your a female.
Do u know what n whom she has lost to d BH scrounge?
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Validated: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
[size=18pt]"Buhari no God, he can only harass but cannot do more than a dictator[/size]" - Metuh
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Eluwilussit(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
bakila:

Funny you. All this good English used in support of thievery. That money Dasuki a Sokoto prince give Metuh was blood money, they are the tyrants who killed our soldiers and civilians to pay for failure.

Bro, I simply responded to the dude who said that metuh should be shot for #400m. Well, since you are interested in this post, can you kindly tell me why we should hang Dasuki and Metuh, while the people I mentioned walk free? Why shouldn't Jona be responsible for what happened under him? I don't care whether Dasuki is a Sokoto prince and Metuh an Igbo whatever. All I simply want is justice. Not selective justice. Why isn't Buratai in trouble with regards to arms deal? Wasn't he the one in charge of purchases? Did they go behind him to deal? We need answers bro.

I don't support thievery one bit. That's why I want all the big thieves to be prosecuted. Abi u wan tell me say PMB and APC no know how their campaign money came? I know it is difficult for PMB to bite the same fingers that fed(sponsored) him, but he and APC shouldn't carry on like they are monks.

Abeg, leave naija matter. Dey no de carry am for head. Ask Kanu. grin. How you dey my man and how's family? Hope the chanji dey reach your end o. Glad to hear from you, even if you have a contrary view to mine. Lol. Stay blessed. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by bakila: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Bro, I simply responded to the dude who said that metuh should be shot for #400m. Well, since you are interested in this post, can you kindly tell me why we should hang Dasuki and Metuh, while the people I mentioned walk free? Why shouldn't Jona be responsible for what happened under him? I don't care whether Dasuki is a Sokoto prince and Metuh an Igbo whatever. All I simply want is justice. Not selective justice. Why isn't Buratai in trouble with regards to arms deal? Wasn't he the one in charge of purchases? Did they go behind him to deal? We need answers bro.

I don't support thievery one bit. That's why I want all the big thieves to be prosecuted. Abi u wan tell me say PMB and APC no know how their campaign money came? I know it is difficult for PMB to bite the same fingers that fed(sponsored) him, but he and APC shouldn't carry on like they are monks.

Abeg, leave naija matter. Dey no de carry am for head. Ask Kanu. grin. How you dey my man and how's family? Hope the chanji dey reach your end o. Glad to hear from you, even if you have a contrary view to mine. Lol. Stay blessed. grin grin grin grin grin
The topic at hand is Metuh, there is no provision for killing an offender like him. My concern is that crooks like him should not be celebrated. There is a FIU in the EFCC under GEJ. They should have collated the crimes of this chaps and advocate for their prosecution. Right now Metuh is the topic and their is no need to celebrate him. Bros without the change will would have been in deeper shiiiit. PDP chaps would have kept sharing the Dasuki loot even when oil is on a free fall.
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by longayink: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
ministeriallist:
Go shave guy and let's meet @ d bar.
Don't 4get to bring some notes for guys to spend

N400 million compared to $16 billion stolen from the Energy sector alone when OBJ the spiritual leader of APC was in charge.

Until Obasanjo tests the humble pie once again, President Buhari's fight against corruption is a selective fight.
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by Eluwilussit(m): 12:19am On Jan 29, 2016
bakila:

The topic at hand is Metuh, there is no provision for killing an offender like him. My concern is that crooks like him should not be celebrated. There is a FIU in the EFCC under GEJ. They should have collated the crimes of this chaps and advocate for their prosecution. Right now Metuh is the topic and their is no need to celebrate him. Bros without the change will would have been in deeper shiiiit. PDP chaps would have kept sharing the Dasuki loot even when oil is on a free fall.

Bro, I don't care about Metuh or Dasuki. Honestly, I could care less about Nigeria and Nigerians. I was only trying to reply to the dude who said that Metuh should be shot. While we are at it, may I remind you that our holier-than-thou PMB served under Abacha and said not too long ago, that Abacha didn't steal a kobo from our coffers. Shortly, Naija received alert: $300m Abacha loot. Buhari is a hypocrite. Nigerians are hypocrites.

I know that the topic is Metuh, but will it ever be Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu, Buratai, Atiku, IBB, Abdusallami, Obasanjo, etc.? Or simply apc's perceived enemies/opponents or just PMB and APC on a revenge mission?

Justice! Justice!! Justice!!! I know justice and equal rights when I see them. At the moment, all I see is personal and political vendetta.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by dastudent(m): 1:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Ajibo111:
WHILE Buhari (DULLARD) was away the oppressed regained their freedomgrin

I don't get it. Why is it that our people worship corruption again? I can't fathom someone supporting a corrupt man based on tribalism. It's just....Sigh!
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by bakila: 1:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Bro, I don't care about Metuh or Dasuki. Honestly, I could care less about Nigeria and Nigerians. I was only trying to reply to the dude who said that Metuh should be shot. While we are at it, may I remind you that our holier-than-thou PMB served under Abacha and said not too long ago, that Abacha didn't steal a kobo from our coffers. Shortly, Naija received alert: $300m Abacha loot. Buhari is a hypocrite. Nigerians are hypocrites.

I know that the topic is Metuh, but will it ever be Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu, Buratai, Atiku, IBB, Abdusallami, Obasanjo, etc.? Or simply apc's perceived enemies/opponents or just PMB and APC on a revenge mission?

Justice! Justice!! Justice!!! I know justice and equal rights when I see them. At the moment, all I see is personal and political vendetta.
Start the Ameachi, Fashola, Buratai and Tinubu stuff. While you are on their cases throw in Udenwa, Anyim, GEJ, PEJ, et all. You campaign antecedent is well known. Justice is to support the state to prosecute known criminal and convert them. That is what happens in that country where you stay and care less for Nigeria. If they has cared less you will not have the comfort that will allow you badmouth you country.
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by playtheblues(f): 4:06am On Jan 29, 2016
He can NEVER be intimidated. Do you know he's from Nnewi? I had some friends from there while in school and my dear they are no cowards.
ojun50:
Make i see weather he go make noise again
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by playtheblues(f): 4:08am On Jan 29, 2016
He was working under someone, he was given some money to deliver a job and he did. Now you call him a thief. May God have mercy on your typing hand.
lolaxavier:
Just a short-lived freedom it would be. They only gave him a dose of what his final destination and experience at Kirikiri will look like. He should go and prepare. Thief.
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by playtheblues(f): 4:11am On Jan 29, 2016
You no go go stone Amechi wey dey beg for stonning first or the N1.8 Trillion he stole never do you?
Pwayne2016:
Next time go thief our money ur name go be sorry....na stone we go stone you
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by playtheblues(f): 4:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Person wey dey chicked?

Engirishiiii
Pwayne2016:
upon say na only gworo u dey chew u still dey defend person wey dey Chicken...receive sense bro
Re: Olisa Metuh Regains Freedom - Vanguard by playtheblues(f): 4:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Keep looking for looters while the thieves Tinubu. Fashola, Amechi, Okorocha, Atiku, OBJ, IBB, Oshimole, Aregbesola, Fayemi, Danjuma, Abdusalami, Meleye etc keep laughing at you.
yahrant140:
Nigerian are suffering and you political elders are looting billions of naira... Metuh you will neva go scot free,,, we are looking up for more looters to be expose... You are one of those that tanish Oga Jona tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.