Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

They told me I am Cute(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They told me I am Cute(pics) (5548 Views)

Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) / This Guy Said I Am Cute But Aint All That / I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 3:13am On Jan 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by mistarsam(m): 3:32am On Jan 29, 2016
@op: PLS, WHEN ARE YOU WRITING YOUR UTME?

5 Likes

Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by myfantasies(f): 5:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

You with ur fine face

You're laughing ur ass out abi

Please don lemme see it ooo

Am begging u!
Ok i promise dat u won't see it grin grin
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by ShakurM(m): 6:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Speechless3:
Yes you are cute esp your lips but not my kind. I like the ruggedly handsome dudes
ruggedly handsome? Like Tom hardy?
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by Frozenovenreagan: 6:39am On Jan 29, 2016
getting pvsssy is an achievement nowadays?? wow

1 Like

Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 6:48am On Jan 29, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by Fraih(f): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2016
vicstar:

hmmm, u wanna recommend undecided have u not heard of pedophilia.
Oh yea! And incase you dont know, Our last Born is around your Age. I dont do boys tongue

1 Like

Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by enny4real23(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2016
CumHoponMyDivk:
Everywhere I go, Biitches line up to suck my divk. I don't know if it's because I am averagely rich or Popular in school or an Athlete, all I know is I get Mad pvssy cool

Infact, I may not be cute but I'm still getting mad Pvssy, my people show me love, my grades are on fleek, my Track career is smooth.

LIFE IS GOOD
so, because you sleep with different girls you think 'LIFE IS GOOD' this shows how narrow-minded you are and the level of your naivety, see how American movies are affecting these children, they think life is a bed of roses. well, you are young, and I guess this is expected of some teenagers.

3 Likes

Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Fraih:

Oh yea! And incase you dont know, Our last Born is around your Age. I dont do boys tongue
why evils
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

OK sire.. u ve gotten more pussyy dan my ancestry?? grin kudos son.. I hope it pays ur bills

But I ve made more money than ur ancestry cheesy cheesy
you got the git cheesy

1 Like

Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok i promise dat u won't see it grin grin

So hw re u doin today fantasies?

Nd hope u slept well?
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by RoyalBlak007: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2016
Please tell me sumtin i dunno undecided

**yawns** [size=13pt]when is arsenal playing barcelona sef?[/size]
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by Shecxyy: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Must READ!!!Do somthing meaningful,Making cool money with your free gigs
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by Mickop(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2016
Heritage7:
you for cute......if you no get nose sad
That nose be like trumpet.
Endtime nose
grin

3 Likes

Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by triSSS(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2016
y u day raz dz guy hopes nw
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by myfantasies(f): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

So hw re u doin today fantasies?

Nd hope u slept well?
I am doing fine tanks for asking
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by Swaggeronfleak(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
myfantasies:
I am doing fine tanks for asking

Aiit stay cool then
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by Mustay(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
The 18-year old is misguide - that's what 'they told him" NOT!

SMH

OP, you need to move around with the right people. The wrong people are saying so many bad things to you.

Btw, your 'track career' could be destroyed with these kind of things you post online. Or, you want to be a popular athlete You've given soft-sells free scandal.
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by Panzerfaust(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
MEHNNN URE CUTE, NO HOMO, 4GET ABT D HATERS, THEY GOT NOTHING ON U, ONE LOVE BRO.
ass-kisser.
Re: They told me I am Cute(pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:28am On Mar 10, 2016
vicstar:
dammmnnn!!!! Ah ah!!! Not again

hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin lolz this got me cracking up and why did the OP take off his pic na... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Girls Are Complaining I Over Last Too Long / Any Hot Guys On Nairaland? / Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.