Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" (9720 Views)

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
phollybee:
[right][/right]I think its high time you ladies that love to Nutmeg Guys with the use of common "k" to reply most guy's texts need to change this nothing but bad Attitude. I was chatting with a lady yesterday whom after an epistle of my texts, all I deserve is to be replied with K, I sincerely can't hold my Anger, and I immediately gave her a perfect orientation on how to use "k" and for whom "k" could be meant for.

I think I prefer 'k' to 'fink' undecided

Imagine one is using 'k' and the other i using 'fink' undecided, obviously you deserve one another
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Omoluabi16:
but 'kk' is manageable na

It is worse undecided
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by phollybee(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
How I wish this Hit front page for others to share their Experiences and opinions..
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Qualer: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
phollybee:
[right][/right]I think its high time you ladies that love to Nutmeg Guys with the use of common "k" to reply most guy's texts need to change this nothing but bad Attitude. I was chatting with a lady yesterday whom after an epistle of my texts, all I deserve is to be replied with K, I sincerely can't hold my Anger, and I immediately gave her a perfect orientation on how to use "k" and for whom "k" could be meant for.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
But the last comment from you before the "k" was "chai" who says chai to a lady? That's bush abeg.
you aren't smart. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is worse undecided
Alaja smiley
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Alaja smiley

Hello!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Hello!
lol. Advance 'k' grin

You have your many ways of rebranding your own 'k'
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Jadekitana(f): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
you aren't smart. Trust me

Please leave me alone o! I remember you accused me of being a man undecided I don't like wahala, just surfing nairaland jeje as a new comer. Be far from me
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol. Advance 'k' grin

You have your many ways of rebranding your own 'k'

angry

ok is ok

okay is okay

It is annoying.
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Please leave me alone o! I remember you accused me of being a man undecided I don't like wahala, just surfing nairaland jeje as a new comer. Be far from me
dumb! Trust me, yur not smart. Not atall
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Jadekitana(f): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
dumb! Trust me, yur not smart. Not atall

Thank you, run along.
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Thank you, run along.
now, that's boring

You know what? Learn to keep up with previous lies. If you have to lie, be brief and smart
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

angry

ok is ok

okay is okay

It is annoying.
'hello' is Modern 'k' if you asked me
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
'hello' is Modern 'k' if you asked me

Really smiley
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Really smiley
I'll pass ma'am

sleep tight lipsrsealed
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I'll pass ma'am

sleep tight lipsrsealed

pass on what
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

pass on what
on the questioning

Don't wanna be bored to marrow by some 'really?' Questions

Btw, who's kazna.69?
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
on the questioning

Don't wanna be bored to marrow by some 'really?' Questions

Btw, who's kazna.69?

Kazna69 is a rapist or a potential rapist. He is the one taking my time now

This was what he wrote yesterday

Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Kazna69 is a rapist or a potential rapist. He is the one taking my time now

This was what he wrote yesterday
Na WA oooo. Eleyi gidigan

That's quit serious.

You are right, he's a potential rapist. Don't really know what's wrong with this present generation TBH. Smh
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:

That's quit serious.

You are right, he's a potential rapist. Don't really know what's wrong with this present generation TBH. Smh

I am actually burning up
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am actually burning up
lol. Ejebure oooo. Di e di e
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:

That's quit serious.

Oh I agree quite completely. Holy sh!t I could rape someone any minute, maybe even you. Quick find a safe place to hide & cover your @$$
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Omoluabi16(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is worse undecided
lol..and na una dey do am pass o.
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Oh I agree quite completely. Holy sh!t I could rape someone any minute, maybe even you. Quick find a safe place to hide & cover your @$$
it's obvious your brain is malfunctioning. Wtf you on about dude?

If you dey craze, carry you craze go front o. No even near me m'fvcker
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
it's obvious your brain is malfunctioning. Wtf you on about dude?

If you dey craze, carry you craze go front o. No even near me m'fvcker
Yea yea FOH you @$$ kissing tampon.
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am actually burning up
Yea I like it take all that rage on a vacation to hell & burn b!tch! IDGAF!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Yea yea FOH you @$$ kissing tampon.
disgusting c.ork riding ape.

Fvck off my mention you forsaken homo ergaster
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

Yea I like it take all that rage on a vacation to hell & burn b!tch! IDGAF!
Ode!

Oloriburuku!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
disgusting c.ork riding ape.

Fvck off my mention you forsaken homo ergaster
You started this d!ckwad. I guessing you're A) her BF coming to her rescue cos you tryna play hero or B) just some friend who may or may not be banging the shizzles outta her. Now which isn't nimrod?
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

Oloriburuku!
When you find something better & constructive to do with yourself other than throw meaningless words on the internet like c0ckhungry, ego-boosted, attention seeking LovePeddler that you are... let me know. Till then send me postcard & hail Satan!
Re: Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazna69:

When you find something better & constructive to do with yourself other than throw meaningless words on the internet like c0ckhungry, ego-boosted, attention seeking LovePeddler that you are... let me know. Till then send me postcard & hail Satan!

Loser!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? / Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her / Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.