Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 (10590 Views)

Thrilling Pics: Lions Fight To Be King Of The Jungle In Brutal Battle. / Photos: Lions Fight To Be King Of The Jungle In Brutal Battle Captured On Camera / Crocodile And Shark Fight To Death In Australia Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2009
zenatta:

Did I read you say we? Remember coolfaced8 started all this and where is she

The columns in Heritage is just my point. How would you include it in Citiline
The owner ran away? I won't, I'm stoical

You want to build homes and jetties back here. Bring it on

Carry on please!!!

If Sir Larez is serious, this will prolly be more than he can handle! Because I just happen to be able to whip out the most brilliant concept but have been keeping it under wings so I won't be accuse of flying too high! cheesy
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2009
Cityline is a 4 bedroom house with 3 1/2 Baths. 2 Bedrooms share a bathroom, each with a separate Vanity/Dressing area. The Master Bath is very beautiful with columns mounted on the edges of the Jacuzzi tub, and a full 6 jet steam shower. You can put 2 more full bedroom with baths in the basement, if there is one. Basically, you have all the space on the first floor (ground in Nigeria) in the basement as well. Many of these features will not be practical in Nigeria, such as fireplaces (4 in the house). But then, I could choose a much simpler design for you and you can have fun with the interior decor. Here are some pics of interiors.

Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2009
larez:

Zanetta, don't get me started now, I may begin to post pictures of more of my designs now!! wink Hmm,  Since you are streetwise in Nigerian construction, how about we find financing and do a development full of my designs. This will be perfect if we can make it a marine subdivision such as out at the Lekki lagoon complete with Jetties. This is my dream!! Here are a couple more of my designs.

You know if you're serious, this could be real? I mean REALLY seriously!

The first step will be having a REAL 3D walkthrough of all the interior of the estate and the amenities that will be in them b/4 approaching the BANK. I once spoke to a guy/architect about this about 2yrs ago. I think he's based in Germany. I think he wanted $10,000 for what I wanted him to do. Found him on Nairaland.

And next thing is you need a few people that have been sprinkled with pixie dust powder(will explain that some other time) that doesn't answer to world's due process, something that's got tangible command over the emotions of men, over the intellectual reasoning of the brilliant and gifted men, and women, that will intervened at the appropriate time and get you to the finished line. It's simply called "GUTS". Not taking No for an answer, and the confidence to walk towards the door and expect it to open, naturally.

I, have got abundance of that. If we have solid product to sell, I am good with convincing, selling. I CAN SELL THIS  coolDREAM, no kidding!  cool
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2009
larez:

Cityline is a 4 bedroom house with 3 1/2 Baths. 2 Bedrooms share a bathroom, each with a separate Vanity/Dressing area. The Master Bath is very beautiful with columns mounted on the edges of the Jacuzzi tub, and a full 6 jet steam shower. You can put 2 more full bedroom with baths in the basement, if there is one. Basically, you have all the space on the first floor (ground in Nigeria) in the basement as well. Many of these features will not be practical in Nigeria, such as fireplaces (4 in the house). But then, I could choose a much simpler design for you and you can have fun with the interior decor. Here are some pics of interiors.

Whao!

Zanetta, I await your response. That design you choose is superb, for lack of a better word.

I am staying with my humble structure still. But you're tempting me for something I don't want to do o! grin

@ Sir Larez, This is brilliant!
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by zenatta: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2009
You included the designs, how cool.

Seriously these houses are grand. The people you have in mind may not play ball cos most already own their homes. If you do the marina  subdivision thing, will you be renting as an outright sale may be out of the question, Where will you get the money for such a project. Seems hugh.

ah ha I see coolfaced8 is here. I have been holding fort take over now. Sorry you were banned. Glad you are back. I tot  I loved homes until I met you and Larez, i doff my hat
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2009
larez:

Zanetta, don't get me started now, I may begin to post pictures of more of my designs now!! wink Hmm,  Since you are streetwise in Nigerian construction, how about we find financing and do a development full of my designs. This will be perfect if we can make it a marine subdivision such as out at the Lekki lagoon complete with Jetties. This is my dream!! Here are a couple more of my designs.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can't believe I am ogling at that "Heritage design"!!!

This tempation is too much! I have to stay within budget(making a mental note) grin
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hello Pinkequity/Coolface:

Sorry I am currently posting pictures. But you know what?, Bring it on. I will handle the design and build with Zenatta of course, you handle the finance. Oops, it just occurred to me that the lady in the pictures is really a Senior VP of probably the biggest Bank in America. But then, we're talking Naija now. I accept the challenge. More interiors,

Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by SeanT21(f): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2009
My father is building a house in Liberia at this moment. I will also love to follow in his footsteps.If you have the money then WHY NOT. Go for it and design it to your taste.If U do not have the money nor the time to build a home, find a house that matches your dream house.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2009
zenatta:

You included the designs, how cool.

Seriously these houses are grand. The people you have in mind may not play ball cos most already own their homes. If you do the marina  subdivision thing, will you be renting as an outright sale may be out of the question, Where will you get the money for such a project. Seems hugh.

ah ha I see coolfaced8 is here. I have been holding fort take over now. Sorry you were banned. Glad you are back. I tot  I loved homes until I met you and Larez, i doff my hat

They let me log on as coolfaced but I can't post! Partial banning? Who knows? What I did? I don't even know sef!

@question about finance you raised above.
Money doesn't always come first. It is having a product that people "need" that come first. Finance will be sought for, and it will honor our call when time comes. But do we have a product? How solid and needed is it? That is, from the standpoint of Nigerians?

Over to Sir Larez to answer those questions. smiley
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2009
I've been trying to post some more interior pictures but each time I click, it tells me you guys have added posts, then i have to do it all over again. However, I like the spirit that y'all putting out. With this kind of excitement, maybe we can get something done. It will take a lot of hard work, and sweat raising the funds, but better 3 or more people that one Johnny just drop. smiley

Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2009
larez:

Hello Pinkequity/Coolface:

Sorry I am currently posting pictures. But you know what?, Bring it on. I will handle the design and build with Zenatta of course, you handle the finance. Oops, it just occurred to me that the lady in the pictures is really a Senior VP of probably the biggest Bank in America. But then, we're talking Naija now. I accept the challenge. More interiors,

The lord is my shepherd, I shall not want, (I really need this)

@Sir Larez, why? why? why?

This interior can do serious damages you know.  grin

@ comment above about finance
Do we have a product though? I will never handle the finance lol, The Bank will. But I can SELL, I can make them see why they need the product. I can convince them to see that this is what they need. What product are we talking about here? It will have to be something that is

1. Attainable
2. Desirable
3. Affordable
4. Practical and serve the needs of average Nigerians, not just the rich.

Most importantly, it will have to be something that will guarantee the returns invested within the shortest time possible. If we have that folks, let's meet at the drawing board.  wink
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2009
This is for you Zanetta, dream on! grin grin grin
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2009
pinkequity:

They let me log on as coolfaced but I can't post! Partial banning? Who knows? What I did? I don't even know sef!

@question about finance you raised above.
Money doesn't always come first. It is having a product that people "need" that come first. Finance will be sought for, and it will honor our call when time comes. But do we have a product? How solid and needed is it? That is, from the standpoint of Nigerians?

Over to Sir Larez to answer those questions. smiley

Ladies, there are over 200 designs in my portfolio. There will be some work to do though getting them Nigerianized. As you know we use wood to build houses in the non-tropical parts of the U.S, so these are wood framed houses. We'll have to adjust to concrete. As far as presentation drawings, no problem, as you can see, I do everything in 3D which means the walk-throughs will also be available. Most of my designs are considered at the high-end in the U.S. and I have designed for many stars. The problem with Nigeria is that Architects don't get respect unless they own their own projects and don't have to bow to the whims of our rich primma-donnas.

For these reasons, I have personally decided to go after mining and starting a granite plant. This will enable infrastructural stuff to come easier. But if y'all believe that we can get some things done, I am game. My software will also automatically do a material list for each design which we can export to excel for our quantity take-offs. The direction that i will recommend is a sub-division, which means we put all the infrastructure and everything in. Probably even a septic field, if the land percolates. We'll have a lot to discuss, so here is my email addy,  *****(at)architecturaldefinitions.com. We should get a group together and plan to meet. Once I receive email from you, I'd introduce you to some investment groups that I subscribe to online. These are international groups targeting investments in Africa. Nigeria is a hard sell though, and Angola may be more feasible. I'll give you details later. meanwhile, what do you think so far?
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2009
SeanT21:

My father is building a house in Liberia at this moment. I will also love to follow in his footsteps.If you have the money then WHY NOT. Go for it and design it to your taste.If U do not have the money nor the time to build a home, find a house that matches your dream house.

You can't go wrong with Real Estate sweetheart! It's a good ambition to pursue. I quite agree about finding one that matches if one doesn't have time to build.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2009
pinkequity:

The lord is my shepherd, I shall not want, (I really need this)

@Sir Larez, why? why? why?

This interior can do serious damages you know.  grin

@ comment above about finance
Do we have a product though? I will never handle the finance lol, The Bank will. But I can SELL, I can make them see why they need the product. I can convince them to see that this is what they need. What product are we talking about here? It will have to be something that is

1. Attainable
2. Desirable
3. Affordable
4. Practical and serve the needs of average Nigerians, not just the rich.

Most importantly, it will have to be something that will guarantee the returns invested within the shortest time possible. If we have that folks, let's meet at the drawing board.  wink

Sistergirl, these designs that I have posted don't fall under affordability to most Nigerians, however, we can spin out any type of project as a stepping stone. The key is low interest rate or Equity investment for a defined market. Better still, if we can also get some incentives from the government, then it will be sweeter. As far as packaging, this won't be a problem but will have some costs. I already did a nice Hostel design that is classy and brings dignity to University housing. However, it won't be cheap. We should brainstorm and decide on what we want to pursue and the terms of working together. The spirit is there and hopefully greed won't wreck it as typical in naija.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
larez:

Ladies, there are over 200 designs in my portfolio. There will be some work to do though getting them Nigerianized. As you know we use wood to build houses in the non-tropical parts of the U.S, so these are wood framed houses. We'll have to adjust to concrete. As far as presentation drawings, no problem, as you can see, I do everything in 3D which means the walk-throughs will also be available. Most of my designs are considered at the high-end in the U.S. and I have designed for many stars. [color=#000099]The problem with Nigeria is that Architects don't get respect unless they own their own projects and don't have to bow to the whims of our rich primma-donnas.

For these reasons, I have personally decided to go after mining and starting a granite plant. This will enable infrastructural stuff to come easier. But if y'all believe that we can get some things done, I am game. My software will also automatically do a material list for each design which we can export to excel for our quantity take-offs. The direction that i will recommend is a sub-division, which means we put all the infrastructure and everything in. Probably even a septic field, if the land percolates. We'll have a lot to discuss, so here is my email addy,  larez(at)architecturaldefinitions.com. We should get a group together and plan to meet. Once I receive email from you, I'd introduce you to some investment groups that I subscribe to online. These are international groups targetting investments in Africa. Nigeria is a hard sell though, and Angola may be more feasible. I'll give you details later. meanwhile, what do you think so far?[/color]

It's brilliant!

I think, to survive in Nigeria, one will have to learn to work and get along with the rich prima-donnas. And the poor prima-donnas too grin

Ok, just joking. But seriously, one will have to deal with these people. If you can't stomach their attitude, get someone who can deal with them.

Good that you will make those designs Nigerianized. Getting a huge land with and turning it into an estate is something that will never be out of fashion in Naija. Will post some pictures to give an idea of what some people have done.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2009
@PinkEquity, I just saw that you're in Philly!! I went to Temple at the Main Campus Broadstreet. Lived on Lindbergh Blvd (Cobblestone Apartments). B4 moving to da A-T-L. I still call Philly home until today. Does South Street still jump? And are the hookers still hanging out at 13th and Spruce, lol
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by zenatta: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2009
I have an advantage over both of you, I live here. I know the heartbeat of people around here. We want grand, big fat. If I can deduce correctly you mean to give it to them. It does not end there. We need money. and we need to be acquaintanced with some people. This is where I may be able to help. Larez I know you are roaring to go.And so is coolfaced8 but how long ago have both of you been home . there is only one set of people you can sell such homes to. \

Pinkequity I believe there is a product, I believe in the product. I feel you can be fierce, fiesty but Nigeria is frustrating.Goodness I hate to say this.
so we need seriously to do groundwork
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2009
Y'all have MSN chat or yahoo Chat? My MSN is lareza(at)hotmail.com, yahoo name is architect4stars. Should be better chatting there together at once. Seun should add  chat to the threads. lol. Next we'll be asking him for the kitchen sink too.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2009
Surprise Zenatta!!! I have lived in naija now for 3 years, and about ready to run back from being fraustrated. I still design for clients in the U>S and just send the drawings via online.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2009
zenatta:

I have an advantage over both of you, I live here. I know the heartbeat of people around here. We want grand, big fat. If I can deduce correctly you mean to give it to them. It does not end there. We need money. and we need to be acquaintanced with some people. This is where I may be able to help. Larez I know you are roaring to go.And so is coolfaced8 but how long ago have both of you been home . there is only one set of people you can sell such homes to. \

Pinkequity I believe there is a product,  I believe in the product. I feel you can be fierce, fiesty but Nigeria is frustrating.Goodness I hate to say this.
so we need seriously to do groundwork This is the Key, right there!

Good Point! That is the real deal. The fact that you live within. It's priceless!

No, the house will not be giving to them as Santa, No Bank would finance that! It will be built for them, but will be financed through the bank as mortgage where they'll pay by installment with option to purchase outright.

For me I haven't been home since 2002. Actually, truth is I have not been back home since I came.  embarassed embarassed
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2009
larez:

Surprise Zenatta!!! I have lived in naija now for 3 years, and about ready to run back from being fraustrated. I still design for clients in the U>S and just send the drawings via online.

Please don't run back here o! wink grin

Stay to save people like me so we can keep on believing in the Nigerian Dream. As we believed in the American Dream. Gosh! I am very excited I may get to meet both of you when I come in a couple of months, def b/4 Dec. cheesy cool
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2009
Love the idea of asking Seun for kitchen Zinc. Hope he's listening, and while we are at it, can you add music to the chatroom too? That is if you are considering it Seun? grin

my yahoo ID is pinkequity@yahoo.com

but, have a feeling my Oga is there right now. He gave me an assignment to do and I am not in the mood for assignment and all that now. I am having fun here on Nairaland.

If we do chat, he may sidetrack and hijack my attention. grin grin grin

Any other ideas?
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2009
pinkequity:

Please don't run back here o! wink grin

Stay to save people like me so we can keep on believing in the Nigerian Dream. As we believed in the American Dream. Gosh! I am very excited I may get to meet both of you when I come in a couple of months, def b/4 Dec. cheesy cool

I won't run back if you promise to stay when you come in December. lol ehh ehh
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2009
@Pink, it's around 7:00pm at your end, it's 12:00am at this end. I think Zenatta might be on a 12:00-12:00 net connection, hence missing in action. Are you a telecommuter who is supposed to be working while chilling on Nairaland? Me sef go soon go crash oh.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by zenatta: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2009
where is every body
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 12:14am On Jul 07, 2009
Still here. Thought you were gone. what's up?
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2009
larez:

@Pink, it's around 7:00pm at your end, it's 12:00am at this end. I think Zenatta might be on a 12:00-12:00 net connection, hence missing in action. Are you a telecommuter who is supposed to be working while chilling on Nairaland? Me sef go soon go crash oh.

No am not ! I just have an obligation I should be seing to, but I'm chilling here and it's fun. Yes its 7:15pm here.

You know I have an idea! I'll email you and zenatta

@ Zenatta, everybody is here.

@Larez, pls don't sleep yet, want to show you something. Zenatte, pls wait to. I want to know what you both think.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 12:18am On Jul 07, 2009
Standing by,
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2009

I'm looking for a perfect pic of a Housing estate pic on my Laptop

We simply need to erect this structure with other detail layout of plots which you can handle for funds to start rolling in, pls wait for more
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by zenatta: 12:24am On Jul 07, 2009
Larez you are home. I struck gold then. I hope you have your portofolio. Told you I will own Citiline, No I am not logged off yet but may have to call it a day.Besides I need to eat but it late now. Both of you got me so fired up. I think we can do this.

@pinkequity. We can do this. There will be so much to deter us but I am hanging unto the skill  on one hand and contributions
that we are so passionately going to bring into this, I have to attend to other things now. My email is zenattarowlandbenij@yahoo.com .

Both of you remain blessed It was beautiful meeting you.

ok I am waiting
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by pinkequity(f): 12:25am On Jul 07, 2009
Take a look at this house layout. Nigerians are nuts about security and privacy. Also, I think it may cost less to build, what will sell it is the amenities that you will provide in the estate.

Things like shopping mall, mini Hospitals, cleaning maid services, Daycare centers, Dedicated internet station that will be deployed to all the building on the estates. Event Hall, Club House, Tennis courts, Community swimming Pool, should I go on?

Or this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover / OMG! Wife Kills Herself, Children To Punish Husband For Cheating (graphic Photo) / Nairaland Census: Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.