Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Why You Should Marry A Working Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (41466 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Small Girls, Relax! See Why Men Should Marry A Working Lady / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by pinkydove: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2016
So much relationship concerns are running it the minds of people, in particular between young folks. Most young guys and ladies are asking many questions concerning their relationship. Some of the questions asked are if it is alright for a working class man to date a girl still in tertiary school with the mindset of marrying her; others ask what age range is ok for a girl to have a boyfriend. Some guys are complaining that they found their girlfriend with another guy if they should break up the relationship? Most of these questions are the reason some relationships that have lasted several years come to an end with a shock.
This article focuses on why you should marry a lady who is working. Even as at this, it doesn’t mean that I am against dating a lady still studying in school, rather am aginst dating a lady that still thinks as she is in school. So read on to know why I write this post.
The climax of this article is that dating a working class lady has much more advantage than dating an undergrad. Why? Below are my reasons:

1. better at managing money
Dating a working class lady is so good because she knows and feels the harsh condition of the economy. Even though she spends, she does it with sense and not like ladies who don’t know that getting money is hard and spends anyhow. With this kind of lady, you don’t need to worry about the way your finance is being spent.

2. maturity
Going through work stress builds up maturity in her. Even though girls have a general nature; there is still a difference you will see between a working lady and an undergrad. Matured ladies are mostly needed for dating and not just ladies that begs for recharge cards all the time.

3. Her Hospitality Is Heightened
It is expected she has overcome the "Me Alone" character because a part of her salary goes to her family, probably. Sometimes, she transfers some to her siblings. Most of the time, she is left with a little. At those times, her display picture will change to "Family is all". True! Those lads in her workplace will be questioning, "what's she doing with her cash?". Now you grasp. You can be sure she will be of monetary help to both in-laws.

4. She Has A 'better' View On What She Need In Her Man.
She has met numerous kinds of guys, so her taking you is more of her "last resort". Having dated "many guys", you're one fortunate dude!
You can't count on an undergraduate that much. She still has numerous decisions to make: Uni, Masters, NYSC, Workplace, etc. Oh, men!

5. Financial Support
She can be of exceptional help when the weight of pre-marriage projects come knocking. Also, she won't just come into your home with her GMG, but with some of her things too that will benefit all. It's not mandatory but it's comforting, you know.

6. Less Time for Irregular/Childish Stuff
It's hard to find a Lady working who is preoccupied with work find time to live irresponsibly (partying). It might exist but only in limited cases. More often than not, she kills time with her dearest besties, not with any guy. If she is ALWAYS on Facebook, forget her. At least, you can tell she has a vision, a feeling, an impulse. Even if she is less occupied, she tries to improve her tailoring, dancing or drafting skill. She dislikes being idle. Above all, silly stuff like making money out of guys on the internet or real life offends her.

7. Work Exposure
Having to work with other wedded co-workers of hers, she gets to know the real necessities of every man thus growing into matrimony with some form of appropriate knowledge. (Just hope she doesn't meet the wrong women at work).
Thanks for reading

>>>>>>>Source<<<<<<<<<<<

132 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by nzeobi(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2016
You are to some extent correct but it doesn't apply in all cases.
What matters is the understanding because some working class ladies can be selfish and then rough handle you or even turn you to house boy.

52 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by pinkydove: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2016
We av working female bankers stil sleeping arond like dogs

Just cos u jealous school girls are gettin married doesnt mean u vent ur fustration

I av seen several working class women still sleeping arond for money ur point is??

And dose who are students wont dey mature one day to start working?
Or is it not d certificate to work dey tryin to acquire

Will dey b students for ever?

Are workin class ladies not students at one point

A student can manage a home better

Cos i av arond me alot of married students .nd dey doin fine!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by pinkydove: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2016
nzeobi:
K
undecided why booking space undecided
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by pinkydove: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Just cos u jealous school girls are gettin married doesnt mean u vent ur fustration

I av seen several working class women still slreping arond for money ur point is??
read my post again undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by EEZe(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

I av seen several working class women still slreping arond for money ur point is??
cool
sickstars:

some
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2016
op i dont agree with you, school or going to work does not make a lady mature, an immature or a lady that will cheat on you does not guarantees that she is still at school, i have seen ladies in school that have all the qualities you mentioned up there and i have seen working class ladies that are serial cheaters, not mature and filled with pride, so forget it a good lady is all about parental upbringing and not about bein a student or a working class lady.

32 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2016
pinkydove:
read my post again undecided

Any lady can giv all u av listed

Abi is it nt ladies in d hostel dat cooks soup with 500 naira nd wud last days ow many working class fit try am babe any woman well brought up weda schoolin or not will make a good wife

A good wife is built with character not working degree!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by MzPecs(f): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2016
This is not really making sense!

Maturity and lasting relationship is not bout being an undergraduate or working class.

What would you say bout the ladies that work and school at the same time? Our social, emotional and financial life doesn't really depends on if we're working or not.

Being independent and mature ain't bout working class or not. Have you seen a working class lady who don't know that she would makeup on her wedding day? cheesy I've seen one.

So I don't get your point!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2016
saintloveren:
op i dont agree with you, school or going to work does not make a lady mature, an immature or a lady that will cheat on you does not guarantees that she is still at school, i have seen ladies in school that have all the qualities you mentioned up there and i have seen working class ladies that are serial cheaters, not mature and filled with pride, so forget it a good lady is all about parental upbringing and not about bein a student or a working class lady.

Help me tell her she is fustrated jealous yarning dust

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:
This is not really making sense!

Maturity and lasting relationship is not bout being an undergraduate or working class.

What would you say bout the ladies that work and school at the same time? Our social, emotional and financial life doesn't really depends on if we're working or not.

So I don't get your point!

Help me tell d dummy op!

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by MzPecs(f): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Help me tell d dummy op!
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Imagine a lady wakes up to open a thread to counter fellow ladies chai all cos dey are students

To acquire a job in nigeria is it nt mostly with school degrees?
Smh !

Some ladies are pathetic just wana rubbish oda ladies to get favor in d eyes of men

Men dont like women dat av got one or two bad things to say about sumbody!

Just b prayerful build ur character be unique and husband will find u dont force ur sef to b heard by men dey will only use nd leave lesson learnt!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by EEZe(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2016
undecidedwoking class girls often chet because the money is there

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

On a more crios note am angry and dis is silliest thread ever !

To be sincere

Just cos she is working doesnt mean she shd feel superior over a lady schooling

If her character is nothing to write home about men will
Drop her faster dan a rising vapour!

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by nzeobi(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2016
pinkydove:
undecided why booking space undecided
Av modified wink
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by obiorathesubtle: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2016
undecided emm.. I no read everything shaa.. But with the comments.. E be like say the op write nonsense for there

Op.. Why na? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Op i dont mean to be rude i'm sorry but dont rubbish we students to get favor in d eyes of men we wud fight back dats wat i just did let a man see ur qualities dont rubbish us to get d ring please dont!

Cos i dont tink we school girls wud wake up to open a thread to say we better dan working class ladies please every lady is unique in her own ways i av married students i av workinb students i av students who run their own business all are my frnds and dey are happy and doing really fine

I just pray or ordainef husband locates u!

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Ussyyn(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2016
BTW do you think all what you listed are the attributes attached to a working class lady? undecided

Who some working class Lady don help sef? undecided undecided

I know this topic will be of no sense sef After going through the post..

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by ourchoice(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2016
.[/quote]Your article raised good points, but like @nzeobi rightfully said, not all working class ladies are reliable and reasonable. A lot of working class ladies have this belief that if they are earning say 100k per month, they can't date a guy earning below 100k per month...even some working class ladies earning good income can't pay attention to any man who isn't a fat salary earner or manager/executive...the more money some ladies earn, the more greedy they become with men.

So in as much as u made sense by raising valid points y guys should date and marry working class ladies, pls be reminded that not all working class ladies are reasonable with good understanding...some if not most of them are selfish, greedy, pompous and have high expectations from men before they even reply his 'hi'

Also, some working class ladies are into 'runs'....they don't sleep in their apartment; they travel around cities on different men's expense....if u are close to any politician, company/bank executive or successful business man, u will see what the so-called working class ladies are doing. most of them are just using their work to cover up their messy lifestyle.

A good woman...is a good woman irrespective of her work status....some students can be more reasonable and understanding than working class ladies....but then, lucky is the guy that finds an understanding/reasonable working class lady as partner even though they are very fewsmiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by MzPecs(f): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

On a more crios note am angry and dis is silliest thread ever !
To be sincere
Just cos she is working doesnt mean she shd feel superior over a lady schooling

If her character is nothing to write home about men will
Drop her faster dan a rising vapour!
That's just what it is..

A working class lady who got her job with her family's influence won't value or manage money.

Maturity is a personal thing, whether working or not.

Hospitality is an attitude anyone can possess!

The characteristics as mentioned by the OP is not just a working class thingy! Any lady could possess them.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by MzPecs(f): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:
Op i dont mean to be rude i'm sorry but dont rubbish we students to get favor in d eyes of men we wud fight back dats wat i just did let a man see ur qualities dont rubbish us to get d ring please dont!

Cos i dont tink we school girls wud wake up to open a thread to say we better dan working class ladies please every lady is unique in her own ways i av married students i av workinb students i av students who run their own business all are my frnds and dey are happy and doing really fine

I just pray or ordainef husband locates u!
So na dat one be your problem? gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Well, thay have said it all. OFFPOINT!!!
Hope u dey work 4 chevron @OP undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

That's just what it is..

A working class lady who got her job with her family's influence won't value or manage money.

Maturity is a personal thing, whether working or not.

Hospitality is an attitude anyone can possess!

The characteristics as mentioned by the OP is not just a working class thingy! Any lady could possess them.

Exactly wat i am saying any lady can posses them

Ow can u b a working class lady dats so so mean at heart b valued by men?

like day working class no dey collect money from guys?

Let op b deciving hersef cos she works now d whole men worldwide shd bow! Rubbish from d highest order

Wat makes a man stay is ur attitude a student with a good attitude wud get employment any where!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by MzPecs(f): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Exactly wat i am saying any lady can posses them

Ow can u b a working class lady dats so so mean at heart b valued by men?

like day working class no dey collect money from guys?

Let op b deciving hersef cos she works now d whole men worldwide shd bow! Rubbish from d highest order

Wat makes a man stay is ur attitude a student with a good attitude wud get employmeny any where!
Yeah, you right..

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

So na dat one be your problem? gringringrin

not only dat op wan dey prove feminist me sef am a deep feminist but i will never bring down any woman with words to rise up real feminists dont!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by blackjack21(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2016
8: You always have the maid to cater for your urgent unyielding needs. grin :X
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by MzPecs(f): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2016
ourchoice:
Your article raised good points, but like @nzeobi rightfully said, not all working class ladies are reliable and reasonable. A lot of working class ladies have this belief that if they are earning say 100k per month, they can't date a guy earning below 100k per month...even some working class ladies earning good income can't pay attention to any man who isn't a fat salary earner or manager/executive...the more money some ladies earn, the more greedy they become with men.

So in as much as u made sense by raising valid points y guys should date and marry working class ladies, pls be reminded that not all working class ladies are reasonable with good understanding...some if not most of them are selfish, greedy, pompous and have high expectations from men before they even reply his 'hi'

Also, some working class ladies are into 'runs'....they don't sleep in their apartment; they travel around cities on different men's expense....if u are close to any politician, company/bank executive or successful business man, u will see what the so-called working class ladies are doing. most of them are just using their work to cover up their messy lifestyle.

A good woman...is a good woman irrespective of her work status....some students can be more reasonable and understanding than working class ladies....but then, lucky is the guy that finds an understanding/reasonable working class lady as partner even though they are very fewsmiley
GBAM! cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by gabinogem(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2016
What I see here is just girls battering their fellow girl... why not learn to criticise constructively instead of being abusive! sad

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Yeah, you right..

U too u right 100% grin
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by MzPecs(f): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

not only dat op wan dey prove feminist me sef am a deep feminist but i will never bring down any woman with words to rise up real feminists dont!
That's a good one tho!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.