Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name (939 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why Mohammed Is Not A Prophet / Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by DeathStroke007(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2016
`Unworthy though I am to untie his hosen, I have received grace and mercy from God to see him.'

Then answered the priest, with the governor and the king, saying: `Distress not thyself, O Jesus, holy one of God, because in our time shall not this sedition be any more, seeing that we will write to the sacred Roman senate in such wise that by imperial decree none shall any more call thee God or son of God.'

Then said Jesus: `With your words I am not consoled, because where ye hope for light darkness shall come; but my consolation is in the coming of the messenger, who shall destroy every false opinion of me, and his faith shall spread and shall take hold of the whole world, for so hath God promised to Abraham our father. And that which giveth me consolation is that his faith shall have no end, but shall be kept inviolate by God.'

The priest answered: `After the coming of the messenger of God shall other prophets come?'

Jesus answered: `There shall not come after him true prophets sent by God, but there shall come a great number of false prophets, whereat I sorrow. For Satan shall raise them up by the just judgement of God, and they shall hide themselves under the pretext of my gospel.'

Herod answered: `How is it a just judgement of God that such impious men should come?'

Jesus answered: `It is just that he who will not believe in the truth to his salvation should believe in a lie to his damnation. Wherefore I say unto you, that the world hath ever despise the true prophets and loved the false, as can be seen in the time of Michaiah and Jeremiah. For every like loveth his like.'

Then said the priest: `How shall the Messiah be called, and what sign shall reveal his coming?'

Jesus answered: `The name of the Messiah is admirable, for God himself gave him the name when he had created his soul, and placed it in a celestial splendour. God said: "Wait Mohammed; for thy sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make thee a present, insomuch that whoso bless thee shall be blessed, and whoso shall curse thee shall be accursed. When I shall send thee into the world I shall send thee as my messenger of salvation, and thy word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but thy faith shall never fail." Mohammed is his blessed name.'

Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying: `O God, send us thy messenger: O Mohammed, come quickly for the salvation of the world!'
Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by truthman2012(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Liar, where did you get your quotes?

Muhammad's grandfather, Mutaleb was an idolater. His father, Abdullai was also an adolater and ditto for his mother, Amina. Muhammad came killing people and sleeping with anything in skirt. Why would God have special interest in such a man? Check the families of God's prophets, they were people of God.

Why would anybody await the coming of Muhammad, a man whose birth is a curse to the world. The whole world is in a serious problem today just because of Muhammad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by DeathStroke007(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2016
laughing... you a disgrace to Jesus.......... you don't even know anything about gospel of Barnabas
Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by DeathStroke007(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2016
cc: OAM4J
Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by analice107: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:
cc: OAM4J
Why are you copying OAM4J? you can't stand a discussion yet you went on to start it? Are so stupid not to know that Mods are reading what we type without you call g them?
Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by DeathStroke007(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

Why are you copying OAM4J? you can't stand a discussion yet you went on to start it? Are so stupid not to know that Mods are reading what we type without you call g them?

ehya.... I don't know why you are so pained... abi the MOD complain to you ni.. take life easy o.. make una no kill yourself o
Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by Scholar8200(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
This Gospel is considered by the majority of academics, including Christians and some Muslims (such as Abbas el-Akkad), to be late and pseudepigraphical;[1] however, some academics suggest that it may contain some remnants of an earlier apocryphal work (perhaps Gnostic,[2] Ebionite[3] or Diatessaronic[4]), [size=14pt]redacted to bring it more in line with Islamic doctrine[/size]. Some Muslims consider the surviving versions as transmitting a suppressed apostolic original. Some Islamic organizations cite it in support of the Islamic view of Jesus.
Wikipedia on Gospel of Barnabas

Now why is there such an agreement between the apocryphals, pseudepighraphics and Islam? Especially when the Jews and Christians know that these books were not inspired and some were the contaminatory efforts of the Gnostics!

Now Jesus or Isa was so named by the angel because He was to save His people from their sins. How was that to be accomplished?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by truthman2012(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Conspiracy !!!!

Gospel of Barnabas chapter what verse what ?
Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by analice107: 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Are you saying Isa and Muhammed is the same person with different names?
Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by OLAJADON: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:
Are you saying Isa and Muhammed is the same person with different names?
no he is saying jesus said mohammed will come after him...READ THE POST SLOWLY.
Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by Raphael81(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

`Unworthy though I am to untie his hosen, I have received grace and mercy from God to see him.'

Then answered the priest, with the governor and the king, saying: `Distress not thyself, O Jesus, holy one of God, because in our time shall not this sedition be any more, seeing that we will write to the sacred Roman senate in such wise that by imperial decree none shall any more call thee God or son of God.'

Then said Jesus: `With your words I am not consoled, because where ye hope for light darkness shall come; but my consolation is in the coming of the messenger, who shall destroy every false opinion of me, and his faith shall spread and shall take hold of the whole world, for so hath God promised to Abraham our father. And that which giveth me consolation is that his faith shall have no end, but shall be kept inviolate by God.'

The priest answered: `After the coming of the messenger of God shall other prophets come?'

Jesus answered: `There shall not come after him true prophets sent by God, but there shall come a great number of false prophets, whereat I sorrow. For Satan shall raise them up by the just judgement of God, and they shall hide themselves under the pretext of my gospel.'

Herod answered: `How is it a just judgement of God that such impious men should come?'

Jesus answered: `It is just that he who will not believe in the truth to his salvation should believe in a lie to his damnation. Wherefore I say unto you, that the world hath ever despise the true prophets and loved the false, as can be seen in the time of Michaiah and Jeremiah. For every like loveth his like.'

Then said the priest: `How shall the Messiah be called, and what sign shall reveal his coming?'

Jesus answered: `The name of the Messiah is admirable, for God himself gave him the name when he had created his soul, and placed it in a celestial splendour. God said: "Wait Mohammed; for thy sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make thee a present, insomuch that whoso bless thee shall be blessed, and whoso shall curse thee shall be accursed. When I shall send thee into the world I shall send thee as my messenger of salvation, and thy word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but thy faith shall never fail." Mohammed is his blessed name.'

Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying: `O God, send us thy messenger: O Mohammed, come quickly for the salvation of the world!'

lol very sick post, why is it that muslims always find a ground to back up their beliefs? lol u can as well read the torah to find mr muhammed not only the bible
Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by DeathStroke007(m): 6:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Raphael81:

lol very sick post, why is it that muslims always find a ground to back up their beliefs? lol u can as well read the torah to find mr muhammed not only the bible

another clueless Christian... go find dead sea scroll, go find original Greek Bible, go find the name Muhammad.. it's even in your English Bible, they translated the name to all together lovely...
Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by Amberon: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2016
sick Muslims

Muslims this section isn't meant for you. You can stick to your hidden where you can plan your jihad.
Re: Jesus Said, Mohammed Is His Blessed Name by Raphael81(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2016
DeathStroke007:

another clueless Christian... go find dead sea scroll, go find original Greek Bible, go find the name Muhammad.. it's even in your English Bible, they translated the name to all together lovely...

hahaha ur mohammed don die oh

(1) (Reply)

A Church Were Pastors Leg Must Not Touch Ground. see Were He Is Standing. pics! / Leaving Church During Offering Time Hilarious Pic / What If Christians Were Terrorists? A Concerned Arab Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.