Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why (44982 Views)

5 Effective Ways To Break Phone Addiction / Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why by IBB98(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Good day to you,i just got a SONY XPERIAL C6603.My issue with it is that its heating up alots and also drains the battery after i have successfully updated it to 5.1.1. What should i do please to stops the heating up,draining of battery and also the shutting down? kindly help me out please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone / Best Internet Plan For Heavy Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.