Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com (6618 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government / Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by AtlanticBreeze: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2016
The European union should not allow a blood thirst dictator grace it's podium, that will be the lows of lows

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by GstringAngela(f): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
by the time the zoo is through with you, your next useless letter will be directed at UN.
We are still waiting for your friends to bring down the "zoo"

Stup'id fool.. just look at how the fool is dishing out hot lies. Mr Biafra, why didn't you tell the EU how you were soliciting for weapons that will be used against the zoo, why didn't you tell them about how you insult the yorubas and wish death on us, why didn't tell them how your radio station preach and spread hate, why didn't you tell them how you defrauded your fellow brothers?

Ediot
Apart from the fact that this letter is fictitious, the European Union has so many domestic problems they are battling with. The EU has got no time to pay attention to the deranged rant of one heeebo lunatic

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by HiddenShadow: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
by the time the zoo is through with you, your next useless letter will be directed at UN.
We are still waiting for your friends to bring down the "zoo"

Stup'id fool.. just look at how the fool is dishing out hot lies. Mr Biafra, why didn't you tell the EU how you were soliciting for weapons that will be used against the zoo, why didn't you tell them about how you insult the yorubas and wish death on us, why didn't tell them how your radio station preach and spread hate, why didn't you tell them how you defrauded your fellow brothers?

Ediot

See how pained this poster is. Biafra reminds some people that poverty is nearby if her Independence is restored through referendum.
Buhari in hot soup as his matter is made known to the international community.
Let those calling for a repeat of another Odi increase the call so that the dull buhari will end up in cuffs in an international prison.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by HiddenShadow: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2016
GstringAngela:
Apart from the fact that this letter is fictitious, the European Union has so many domestic problems they are battling with. The EU has got no time to pay attention to the deranged rant of one heeebo lunatic

You think so. Ask Gbagbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Hizzy:

how many condoms was used on you last night
are you not aisha that girl his husband throw out of the house last six years

Abeg, someone should help this madman get back to yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by jamjo: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=sameer1212 post=42427011]Why are you insulting the young man because he said his mind? Why can't you Igbos be civil in anything [/q

I'm not in support of people insulting anyone but you are defending someone who first used the word fool , please go back and read his comment his last comment was silly fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by Bishops10(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2016
KANU must rot in jail

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by gbengaizzHe: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
This one nor mean say dem nor go prosecute you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by zendy: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[s][/s] Unlike you people that have spent years trying to breakaway from Nigeria without any meaningful success, when we(SW) are ready to leave Nigeria, believe me it won't take us more than five years to do that

Don't make me laugh. You people don't have the spine to leave Nigeria. You think self determination is typing nonsense on Nairaland? The Yoruba man is a congenital coward.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by cybernaut(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Luk At Wat A Prophet Said And D Name Of D Prophet Is Fela Kuti, A Yoruba Man.He Said "human Right Na My Property,so Dia4 U Can Datch Me My Property,human Right Na My Property".Nnamdi Kanu Is Fightin 4 His Property,if U Lyke U Take It Or Leave It.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by HammerEvery(f): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
The great kanu is making life miserable for Buhari on an international scale. The plans IPOB have for Buhari in the EU is "big". The bigoted dictator will be shocked. Thank God the Igbo are alive in their millions all over the world. You destroy their land, they go outside and wait for you. Buhari is the future Omar al bashir, he will either end up in chains in the hague or become a fugitive like his bossom murderous friend Al-bashir.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by HammerEvery(f): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2016
zendy:

Don't make me laugh. You people don't have the spine to leave Nigeria. You think self determination is typing nonsense on Nairaland? The Yoruba man is a congenital coward.

yoruba leave nigeria? who dash them liver? The odds are stacked against them in oduduwa.

1) what happens to kwara, which the fulanis are seating on?

2) How will aregbe and co pay salaries when they've abandoned cocoa.

3.) Don't you know that yorubas were killing themselves before lugard happened on them and saved them from extinction. They are only united because of the "common enemy" the east presents to them. give them oduduwa and see them start killing thmeselves again, while
ijebus return to selling weapons to ekiti to kill oyo.nigeria is the best thing to happen to yoruba, they are even more afraid of a break up than the hausas. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by Sanchez01: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2016
1. You are that Biafran that threatened the extinction of our beloved zoo.
2. You are that Biafran that solicited guns from your kindred to kill Zoogerians because your hate towards them is deep.
3. You are that Biafran that illegally installed transmitters on telecommunication masts in the zoo.
4. You are that Biafran that rubbished the zoo president, called him names and called Yorubas slaves.
5. You are that Biafran that called Anambra ladies pro.stitutes.
6. You are the Biafran whom visionless, jobless, unemployed and ill-thinking Biafrans followed in order to threaten the peace of the zoo I hold dear to my heart.
7. You are the Biafran who motivated unfortunate people to their untimely death.
8. You are the Biafran who gained access into the zoo with a fake name.
9. You are the Biafran that accrued wealth off your people's gullible nature to drive them to an Utopia with no vision.
10. You are the Biafran who failed to learn from the past.
11. You are the Biafran who mistook the zoo's president for the former one who actually studied zoology.
12. You are the Biafran who once claimed Nigeria was lumped by foreign powers.
13. You are now the Biafran calling on those power to save you.
14. You are the stu.pid Biafran who left his wife to suffer in the zoo.
15. You are the Biafran who suddenly remembers you've been denied your wife's love when your sole purpose is to disturb my own peace.
16. You are the Biafran who now believes in formal approach of letter writing after the zoo has given you exotic treatment.
17. You are the Biafran whom many claim will not break or yield but deep within you know your own don done.
18. You are a Biafran and you're unfortunate to have messed with the zoo at this time.

If you like, write heaven, you will languish in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by Stingman: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2016
Sanchez01:
1. You are that Biafran that threatened the extinction of our beloved zoo.
2. You are that Biafran that solicited guns from your kindred to kill Zoogerians because your hate towards them is deep.
3. You are that Biafran that illegally installed transmitters on telecommunication masts in the zoo.
4. You are that Biafran that rubbished the zoo president, called him names and called Yorubas slaves.
5. You are that Biafran that called Anambra ladies pro.stitutes.
6. You are the Biafran whom visionless, jobless, unemployed and ill-thinking Biafrans followed in order to threaten the peace of the zoo I hold dear to my heart.
7. You are the Biafran who motivated unfortunate people to their untimely death.
8. You are the Biafran who gained access into the zoo with a fake name.
9. You are the Biafran that accrued wealth off your people's gullible nature to drive them to an Utopia with no vision.
10. You are the Biafran who failed to learn from the past.
11. You are the Biafran who mistook the zoo's president for the former one who actually studied zoology.
12. You are the Biafran who once claimed Nigeria was lumped by foreign powers.
13. You are now the Biafran calling on those power to save you.
14. You are the stu.pid Biafran who left his wife to suffer in the zoo.
15. You are the Biafran who suddenly remembers you've been denied your wife's love when your sole purpose is to disturb my own peace.
16. You are the Biafran who now believes in formal approach of letter writing after the zoo has given you exotic treatment.
17. You are the Biafran whom many claim will not break or yield but deep within you know your own don done.
18. You are a Biafran and you're unfortunate to have messed with the zoo at this time.

If you like, write heaven, you will languish in jail.

Just like Awo, Obj, Diya and Abiola languished in jail? There is no problem with his languishing in jail as others have done.

You are really pained by this Biafra thing. Imagine, you mentioned Biafra 18 times...in your post. I'm 100% sure you've never mentioned Nigeria this number of times in your life. Biafra is truly your nightmare..

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by ObinnaIzuora: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2016
redcliff:

you are the foolish one here

Mynd44 mynd44 mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by ObinnaIzuora: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2016
new2020:

If not for the Igbos that strongly patronize this site, Nairaland would have been another failed yoruba enterprise. Thank the Igbos. Proof below...

https://www.nairaland.com/2405197/results-annual-nairaland-state-census

Go and sit somewhere with your more than 90 monikers. Dont you have shame? Coward

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by ObinnaIzuora: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2016
HiddenShadow:

See how pained this poster is. Biafra reminds some people that poverty is nearby if her Independence is restored through referendum.
Buhari in hot soup as his matter is made known to the international community.
Let those calling for a repeat of another Odi increase the call so that the dull buhari will end up in cuffs in an international prison.

Noise making aint good for your health.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by ObinnaIzuora: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2016
zendy:

Says a descendant of ojukwu who was chased to Abidjan after losing 3m eboes. A runaway general is brave according to eboes. Lolzzzz

Brave man from the ultimatum tribe, when are you going to bring down the zoo? Chest beating cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by SonOfEl(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Why cant Ipob protesters use civilized manner to agitate for biafra.
1. blocking the niger bridge- is steping on other people freedom of movement
2. Burning and destroying of government property is against the law in any country
3. Spreading of hate speech by radio biafra is nt the best, the should try and give gud reasons for their agitation.
4. Nnamdi Kanu calling Nigeria a zoo and also calling Buhari a terrorist and paedophile is uncalled for, and wrong.
If the must fight for biafra they should try and imitate other countries mode of fighting for freedom e.g CATALONIA who have been law abiding, using social events like football matches, public opinion and other social means to convince people to join their quest.
I am not against the fight for biafra, but Nnamdi Kanu should try and convince people on the need for biafra, rather than confusing the people just like the way ojukwu did

Your pseudo-facts are so well presented...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by Super1Star: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2016
zendy:

Tell us one single thing the ultimatum and chest beating tribe has achieved in this country. Just one.

Apart from killing the leaders of other regions and criminality.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by Stingman: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2016
Super1Star:

Tell us one single thing the ultimatum and chest beating tribe has achieved in this country. Just one.

What have these people in common

1. Awo, Obj, Diya and Abiola

2 OBJ, Tinubu, Tarfa Balgun, Erastus Akingbola, Bankole, Bode George, Kufurugi, Gbenga Daniel, Patrice Ettah, CBN currency thieves.

3. Who assassinated these people; Bola Ige, Toyin Hamzat, Funsho Williams, Harry Marshall, Pa Alfred Rewane, Yomi Bamgbose. Were they not killed by their own people?

Pray God to grow your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by Progressive01(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Don't worry stubborn boy, the mental formatting would soon be complete. E remain small. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by obo389(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
hmmm.its not difficult. go to Ladipo market and inquire from an average IBO person of their opinion about Biafra and hear yourselves.
I rest my case here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by Super1Star: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Stingman:

What have these people in common

1. Awo, Obj, Diya and Abiola

2 OBJ, Tinubu, Tarfa Balgun, Erastus Akingbola, Bankole, Bode George, Kufurugi, Gbenga Daniel, Patrice Ettah, CBN currency thieves.

3. Who assassinated these people; Bola Ige, Toyin Hamzat, Funsho Williams, Harry Marshall, Pa Alfred Rewane, Yomi Bamgbose. Were they not killed by their own people?

Pray God to grow your brain.
Nyamiri, answer my question.

Mention one thing the ultimatum tribe has achieved in this country.

What exactly is the contribution of the chest beating tribe to th economy of this country, apart from criminality and giving Nigeria bad image all over the world.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by Olabestonic001(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
HammerEvery:

yoruba leave nigeria? who dash them liver? The odds are stacked against them in oduduwa.

1) what happens to kwara, which the fulanis are seating on?

2) How will aregbe and co pay salaries when they've abandoned cocoa.

3.) Don't you know that yorubas were killing themselves before lugard happened on them and saved them from extinction. They are only united because of the "common enemy" the east presents to them. give them oduduwa and see them start killing thmeselves again, while
ijebus return to selling weapons to ekiti to kill oyo.nigeria is the best thing to happen to yoruba, they are even more afraid of a break up than the hausas. grin grin grin grin grin grin

OK bigot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by Olabestonic001(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
obo389:
hmmm.its not difficult. go to Ladipo market and inquire from an average IBO person of their opinion about Biafra and hear yourselves.
I rest my case here.

Hmmm, definitely everyone love to fantasize but no one wanna really pay the price.
Tell those same folks that they would first need to relocate back home and may be denied their right to work again at Ladipo, they will shudder. In all honesty, most of the agitators are ill-informed folks who can't key decisions.
As long as survival is the game, most of them would never agree to go back to their said land of yore.
They remind me of a woman who laments that her hubby didn't trust her just because she fornicates. The agitations is right, but they should have test its popularity when the people from various parts of Nigeria went home during the festive season and just tell their people not to return to the zoo. As long as I know, every Igbo person fantasizes about what Biafra would have been like had they gotten it with the Civil War and hence have a great sense of Nostalgia, but just too many of them knows that its like a Dreaming in Metaphor, an Eldorado that might only be best imagined when things are not going right than being actualized.

Let's all Build Nigeria together and wake-up from fantasising.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by zendy: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Super1Star:

Maybe you never head about it but we did break out of Nigeria and fought to retain that freedom for 3 years. Nobody else in Nigeria can do that not even if they wanted to.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by zendy: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Says a descendant of ojukwu who was chased to Abidjan after losing 3m eboes. A runaway general is brave according to eboes. Lolzzzz

Brave man from the ultimatum tribe, when are you going to bring down the zoo? Chest beating cowards.

At least us and Ojukwu fought for 3 long hard years before he fled to Abidjan. That's miles away from a tribe of cowards that can't fight for anything talkless of fleeing any where. Go and get the spine to fight first before you criticise those that have fought before.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by Super1Star: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
zendy:

Maybe you never head about it but we did break out of Nigeria and fought to retain that freedom for 3 years. Nobody else in Nigeria can do that not even if they wanted to.

You broke away for 3years with 3million souls that perished within that spate of time and at the end, you were still defeated and taken as war booties and slaves.

Funny you.

Boko Haram too we tell us in 2035 that they formed their Caliphate for 5years. Hide your face in shame.

Farc has been controlling territories in Colombia for decades, Tamil tigers held their territories for years bef they were finally crushed by the Sri Lankan Army and you are here celebrating what Boko Haram even surpassed.

Abeg park well.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by zendy: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Super1Star:

You broke away for 3years with 3million souls that perished within that spate of time and at the end, you were still defeated and taken as war booties and slaves.

Funny you.

Boko Haram too we tell us in 2035 that they formed their Caliphate for 5years. Hide your face in shame.

Farc has been controlling territories in Colombia for decades, Tamil tigers held their territories for years bef they were finally crushed by the Sri Lankan Army and you are here celebrating what Boko Haram even surpassed.

Abeg park well.

Exactly. So until you and your people get to the level or league of those that have 'Broken away', do not criticise those who have achieved the same in the past because on the slavery scale, you guys are way below. Self determination is an expensive business, it is not for the faint hearted, it is for the brave. You and your people don't even come close to this.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by ObinnaIzuora: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
zendy:

At least us and Ojukwu fought for 3 long hard years before he fled to Abidjan. That's miles away from a tribe of cowards that can't fight for anything talkless of fleeing any where. Go and get the spine to fight first before you criticise those that have fought before.

Your only offensive in that same war was led by a brave Yoruba man, your cowardly tribe surrendered to another Yoruba man, if running away from battle is bravery then you deserve to be stoned to death. Ojuku of cursed memory was eating and sleeping with biancar all through the war but ran away when it was time to fight. Lol

Your loudmouthed dilector is still crying in custody, what a shame from a man from the ultimatum tribe. Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To EU - Naij.com by zendy: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Your only offensive in that same war was led by a brave Yoruba man, your cowardly tribe surrendered to another Yoruba man, if running away from battle is bravery then you deserve to be stoned to death. Ojuku of cursed memory was eating and sleeping with biancar all through the war but ran away when it was time to fight. Lol

Your loudmouthed dilector is still crying in custody, what a shame from a man from the ultimatum tribe. Lmao

You are still revising history. At least we fought, even if we lost. Your people cannot lift a leg to fight even a mosquito. You are more interested in defending your cowardice against people that have fought. You people have no shame.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; / I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out / Enugu 2023: Nwobodo, APC Chairman, Others Make Case For Enugu East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.