|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,885,728 members, 6,933,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 June 2022 at 09:38 PM
Bincom ICT Solutions Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) / Industrial Training (IT) VACANCIES: ICT Support Interns (2) (3) (4)
|Industrial Training (IT) Vacancies: Kivos Webmasters And ICT Solutions Nigeria by KivosWebmasters: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2016|
Industrial Training (IT) Vacancies: Kivos Webmasters And ICT Solutions Nigeria
In the light of giving-back to the society, and as part of our Social Cooperate Responsibility (CSR), Kivos Webmasters has being offering vacancies for Students on Industrial Training (IT) to acquire real life practical base skills of their discipline. Currently vacancy exists for Students on 2016 Industrial Training (IT). The vacancies exist for 3months, 6months and 1year students on Internship.
AIM AND OBJECTIVE
The aim and objective of this Internship Training (I.T) by Kivos Webmasters And ICT Solutions Nigeria, is to provide a free of charge live-practical/interactive training for University and Polytechnic Students majoring in Computer Science and related courses. The sole aim is to empower the intern with strong Web Programming Skill at NO COST. The Intern will be given training worth One Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand (N125, 000)Naira without paying a single penny. This is the total cost of learning Website Design and Development as an ordinary (non-internship) student in Kivos Webmaster Academy. You may find details here at Kivos Webmasters Academy Page.
1. Candidates should be students with passion to learn Web Programming
2. Candidates should be students with dedication to work
3. Candidates should be students with strong ability to obey organizational rules and regulations
The intern is to make his/her self-available for training from Monday to Fridays (8am to 4pm). The intern will be ready to learn and apply acquired skills for real-life projects executed by Kivos Webmasters And ICT Solutions Nigeria for its clients.
1. Candidates should be students of Computer Science Department/Computer-related courses.
2. Candidates must present a valid Official letter for Industrial Training Attachment and Internship by the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) Unit of the Candidates University or Polytechnic or College of Education.
3. Candidates must also present a valid-official School Identity Card as issued by his/her University or Polytechnic. Submission of G.P Data will be an added advantage.
4. Candidates must have a Personal Laptop Computer
5. Candidates must possess the drive and the passion to learn
All interested applicants should send their CV together with a passport-size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are currently on for 2016 I.T Students.
Interview will be conducted with regards to the documents submitted by the student during application. Selected applicants will be contacted by phone and email.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32