Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,622 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (117740 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7 / Checkout 5 New Things Whatsapp Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by hilario8898(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (with Pictures)

Have you ever wondered of you could use your WhatsApp for other purposes apart from "chatting".

Well, Now you have...

You can have a "wiki" contact on your WhatsApp list, where you can inquire about any information that you want, just think of it as a cooler form of dictionary.

Step 1: Save this number as wikipedia +91 90434 89211

Step 2: Create a new group and insert only the wiki contact and save.

That's all....

All you gotta do is type "wiki" before any question and get your immediate answer...

Its really cool, you can get Live scores, meaning of words e.t.c

Enjoy...

155 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by zzzzy: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Thanks, nice info

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by RoyalBlak007: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Lalasticlala oya bundle dis wan go FP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by lekezino(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
thanks bro....nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Ojestas(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2016
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by lovely17(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Fuxking stale

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by W3xy1(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2016
let me confirm it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by lekjons(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Wow! Great!
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2016
I still haven't gotten a response o!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Sowhizy(f): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2016
nice one
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Burlah4u2c(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2016
whatsapp got very very interesting last 2 weeks...I enjoy my whatsapp ever than before...you van even play scrabble by typing JUMBLE.... very interesting especially when you have ur peeps online...and then, daily sport news from DUTA is interesting....whatsapp now does virtually everything with Mr.Wiki....game, dico, sport news, live scores...its making me love whatsapp the more

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Drclassic(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Nice one thanks
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by SexyCrixus25(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2016
Awesome
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Burlah4u2c(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2016
aotlatitude:
I still haven't gotten a response o!
remember, you add the number in a group...probably a boring group... if u are not the group Admin, compel him to add the number

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by baley(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Front page please, this is very educating cool

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by TheAziz: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
thia is lovely Maximillian1 try this bro
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by presentley: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Op you can lie o!
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by presentley: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Op you can lie o! Walahi, if them bug my line, I'll swear for you.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by callydon(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
good
For more posts like this, check my signature
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Afeezoladapo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
cool
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Adonis3: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
now, this is cool and innovative from wiki

I hope google has a similar platform

Btw, OP how did u find out

Xhaka:
Who don try am for here?

I haveundecided

Burlah4u2c:
whatsapp got very very interesting last 2 weeks...I enjoy my whatsapp ever than before...you van even play scrabble by typing JUMBLE.... very interesting especially when you have ur peeps online...and then, daily sport news from DUTA is interesting....whatsapp now does virtually everything with Mr.Wiki....game, dico, sport news, live scores...its making me love whatsapp the more

how do you go about the scrabble ish

#Adonis3

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Xhaka(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Who don try am for here?
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ikombe: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Xhaka:
Who don try am for here?
been using it for more dan a month undecided
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Xhaka(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
ikombe:
been using it for more dan a month undecided
What kind of phone are you using?
I use camon c8, i hope it works undecided
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
God bless you OP,this is very informative

History lecturer ti daran grin

7 Likes

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ikombe: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Xhaka:

What kind of phone are you using?
I use camon c8, i hope it works undecided
phone model doesnt affect it . Just use a fuc.king phone that can use a fuc.king whatsapp to fuc.king create a group that you can fuc.king add dat fuc.king number on and you are good to fuc.king go undecided

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by kolexepana: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
E don work sha.. Oti shi shee grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Aooux(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
It is working.

Try it before saying "NaLie"

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by isaacasher(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cool
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Chimaritoponcho: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
wiki why is buhari"s body odour no longer effective

answer:i think you should hold Aisha responsiblegrin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Elparaiso(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
lovely17:
i am so Moro.nic that I think this is Fuxking stale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 / Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. / Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.