Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (117759 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7 / Checkout 5 New Things Whatsapp Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by truvine(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
this is cool
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by IVORY2009(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
if i tear you slap,your brain go return to factory setting

Do you want to do frog-jump? shocked
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Basit99(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thumbs up op. working perfectly

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by tdemo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
nice one op!!! Pls can I add more on my friends to the group?
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by obidevine(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Awesome !!!
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by hilltop93(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nicest post ever
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by saintfaculty(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nice
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by demosoft: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tech getting better... Google how market
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by arcnomec(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
May God bless you richly for this informative link......Once again thank you very much.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Great & awesome
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by BABANGBALI: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

Do you want to do frog-jump? shocked
no be only frog jump,you go also do toad jump tongue
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
This is good
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by oglalasioux(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Great.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by kaybee09(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dis z hilarious, jst tried it n wow ., its working
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by aalangel(f): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
It's working!!
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by tolaxin(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
hilario8898:
Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (with Pictures)

Have you ever wondered of you could use your WhatsApp for other purposes apart from "chatting".

Well, Now you have...

You can have a "wiki" contact on your WhatsApp list, where you can inquire about any information that you want, just think of it as a cooler form of dictionary.

Step 1: Save this number as wikipedia +91 90434 89211

Step 2: Create a new group and insert only the wiki contact and save.

That's all....

All you gotta do is type "wiki" before any question and get your immediate answer...

Its really cool, you can get Live scores, meaning of words e.t.c

Enjoy...

when I try to pick a number out of the four pages, it sometimes won't display any page
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Burlah4u2c:
whatsapp got very very interesting last 2 weeks...I enjoy my whatsapp ever than before...you van even play scrabble by typing JUMBLE.... very interesting especially when you have ur peeps online...and then, daily sport news from DUTA is interesting....whatsapp now does virtually everything with Mr.Wiki....game, dico, sport news, live scores...its making me love whatsapp the more
how can i play those games?
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by lexxyrule(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Burlah4u2c:
whatsapp got very very interesting last 2 weeks...I enjoy my whatsapp ever than before...you van even play scrabble by typing JUMBLE.... very interesting especially when you have ur peeps online...and then, daily sport news from DUTA is interesting....whatsapp now does virtually everything with Mr.Wiki....game, dico, sport news, live scores...its making me love whatsapp the more

How can we play scramble

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Taolyn4lif(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Whatsapp is getting more interesting day by day. I'm waiting for a day when whatsapp will start supporting sending/uploading of PDF and document files before I uninstall BBM

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by isrealisaac: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
nice work i really lyk d stuff
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by sarutobie(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
op Jah bless! something that actually works..gracias!
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by slyzy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
I testify. It works.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by 9jatatafo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
I hope this is not another means for the OP to gain secret access to our phones. don't trust anyone this days

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by XaintJoel20: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
OP thanks... I tried it an it's awsome... Wait oooooh, hope it will not suck my data with the speed of light
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by lanaVello1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Burlah4u2c:
how do you play scrabble with it tho?
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by yoosooph: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
This is very useful.
Information is power.
Thanks Op.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by rottable(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
thanks boss, I just tried it and it worked, thanks for sharing this idea
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by bblacky(f): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
It works but hope ts safe oooo don't trust
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by seggzz(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
presentley:
Op you can lie o!
I have tried it, it's true!!!
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by lovely17(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Galacious1:
fvckin new to me
Sighs seems you travelled out
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by abbeymighty(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
hilario8898:
Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (with Pictures)

Have you ever wondered of you could use your WhatsApp for other purposes apart from "chatting".

Well, Now you have...

You can have a "wiki" contact on your WhatsApp list, where you can inquire about any information that you want, just think of it as a cooler form of dictionary.

Step 1: Save this number as wikipedia +91 90434 89211

Step 2: Create a new group and insert only the wiki contact and save.

That's all....

All you gotta do is type "wiki" before any question and get your immediate answer...

Its really cool, you can get Live scores, meaning of words e.t.c

Enjoy.......?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 / Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. / Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.