Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (117752 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7 / Checkout 5 New Things Whatsapp Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
this is sooooo sweet.... thanks man
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by emafrans123(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dis is an unthinkable thinking...
Nice one.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by stainlex(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
It works like weyrey!!!

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ucnwafor(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
hilario8898:
Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (with Pictures)

Have you ever wondered of you could use your WhatsApp for other purposes apart from "chatting".

Well, Now you have...

You can have a "wiki" contact on your WhatsApp list, where you can inquire about any information that you want, just think of it as a cooler form of dictionary.

Step 1: Save this number as wikipedia +91 90434 89211

Step 2: Create a new group and insert only the wiki contact and save.

That's all....

All you gotta do is type "wiki" before any question and get your immediate answer...

Its really cool, you can get Live scores, meaning of words e.t.c

Enjoy...

op u gat my head high mehn cos u go born 4 babies diz 2016 @once IJN, amen!

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by tobitaiwo2003(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Are you interested in making online purchases from a trusted Jumia agent where your item can either be delivered to your house or a close by pickup station. you can call or whatapp Emmanuel 08132181869 for more information, Watches & Sunglasses Fashion Outlet Phones & Tablets Baby, Toys & Kids Cameras & Electronics Home & Office appliances Groceries items Health & Beauty of all kinds Books, Movies Sports & Fitness Games & Consoles Weddings accessories Place ur orders as u desire.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Etizz: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Burlah4u2c:
whatsapp got very very interesting last 2 weeks...I enjoy my whatsapp ever than before...you van even play scrabble by typing JUMBLE.... very interesting especially when you have ur peeps online...and then, daily sport news from DUTA is interesting....whatsapp now does virtually everything with Mr.Wiki....game, dico, sport news, live scores...its making me love whatsapp the more

Pls how do u play the scrabble stuff online??
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by calabaman(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
works as advertised.

nice one op

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by micholalo(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
For quiz send +gk. For Scrabble send JUMBLE

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by faray: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
ikombe:
phone model doesnt affect it . Just use a fuc.king phone that can use a fuc.king whatsapp to fuc.king create a group that you can fuc.king add dat fuc.king number on and you are good to fuc.king go undecided
don't fuc.king bother yourself to explain to him cos he is a fuc.king tecno agent
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by moses320(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
it work ooo
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by rockiedink(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Guess what the response was when I "wiki-ed" Donald Trump?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Elparaiso(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
lovely17:
wow you deserve an applause
Sure.
Waiting for one.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ucnwafor(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wow! this is really working like magic, I got all my answers @my finger tip
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by unknowing: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
It really works. Just tried it out
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ify84(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tried it cool, but it still refers one to a website
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Emmysteve(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
rockiedink:
Hahaha Hahaha.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Marvel1206: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
You can also use it to play jumble.. Just type jumble and see the magic
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by slyng(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Whatsapp? Cool
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ucnwafor(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
rockiedink:
it says' donald trump is a useless person ooo, I no talk am abeg....lolz
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Billygee2u: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
hilario8898:
Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (with Pictures)

Have you ever wondered of you could use your WhatsApp for other purposes apart from "chatting".

Well, Now you have...

You can have a "wiki" contact on your WhatsApp list, where you can inquire about any information that you want, just think of it as a cooler form of dictionary.

Step 1: Save this number as wikipedia +91 90434 89211

Step 2: Create a new group and insert only the wiki contact and save.

That's all....

All you gotta do is type "wiki" before any question and get your immediate answer...

Its really cool, you can get Live scores, meaning of words e.t.c

Enjoy...

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Type wiki nairaland and see the amazing result and talks about seun osewa
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Innodon(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nice feature
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by WASMOG(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
op God will bless u nice info
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by silvaedge(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
pls ve triedoo but its not working is dis d correct number to save +91 90434 892.pls
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by yollychika(f): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
I type to wiki , he received ma mssg but is acting busy n don't want to reply me undecided

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by LARRYKING1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
I really love this! Thanks

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by maxmyluv(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Over work dey worry am. Hahahah e worked
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by karleone(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Amicable09, Abimbex007, Ksstroud, Proudolodo, Jazmiynne, TollyB, Mr Seun, Oga Davide470 come and see magic that really works...

@OP, I know this is working as you said but, if I get any message about my contact been hacked eh, I swear, you won't like it (what I'll do to you).

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Abukc(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin If they block my line oti daran
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Kay25(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Am happy with dis post very informative and has added to ability to know more.thanks to d person who shared dis
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Segadem(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
maxmyluv:
Over work dey worry am. Hahahah e worked
the thing fast and smart no be small,
perhaps in term of fast PMB should learn work from it, and in term of smartness GEJ should learn work from it.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by alakaloko(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Keep it up OP...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 / Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. / Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.