Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (117753 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7 / Checkout 5 New Things Whatsapp Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by An0nimus: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
zzzzy:
y'all getting this wrong.
1. You can name it whatever you like, it's name isn't wiki for you posting something about a hacker group, wiki. Btw, how dyu think ur phone would be able to get hacked from whatsapp messages, the only problem that could be faced is that of spam
2. The service is from Duta.in and is widely known all over india so i don't see any danger here. Their identity is open so they can easily be caught if anything goes wrong.

I have made known my fears. Whoever chooses to continue with 'Wikipedia for Whatsapp' does so at his own risk.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by lovely17(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Viktor1983:

yet u forgot to bring it to our knowledge.
Sorry Bro must have skipped my mind
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 30, 2016
yollychika:
I type to wiki , he received ma mssg but is acting busy n don't want to reply me undecided
same here nd I'm vexed
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2016
ikombe:
can you play jumble and GK on google undecided .. Can google send you match update on important matches undecided

just got an update that rooney just scored .. So gerrarar here mehn
how can I play scrabble and online quiz with it
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Jazmiynne: 2:17am On Jan 30, 2016
karleone:
Amicable09, Abimbex007, Ksstroud, Proudolodo, Jazmiynne, TollyB, Mr Seun, Oga Davide470 come and see magic that really works...

@OP, I know this is working as you said but, if I get any message about my contact been hacked eh, I swear, you won't like it (what I'll do to you).

That's wonderful.... It has been Tested and Proven by you. Thanks for sharing smiley

However, I'm quite sure I'd take a pass on this one. I'm not a football fan to need quick updates so Wikipedia on Google still works well for me. wink

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by xender(m): 3:15am On Jan 30, 2016
so d wiki guq dey sleep ...kia
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by itunity007(m): 4:05am On Jan 30, 2016
Endtime wizkid
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by cherrybrown(f): 5:05am On Jan 30, 2016
ucnwafor:
Ozila, johnsown1, ritababe, cherrybrown, evarthy, caringguy, it works like magic oooh.....am enjoying it mehn
Are you sure
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by destineguy(m): 5:16am On Jan 30, 2016
e be like say wiki sef dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ucnwafor(m): 5:16am On Jan 30, 2016
cherrybrown:
Are you sure
trial will convince u nah
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by pedrilo: 5:47am On Jan 30, 2016
google is better

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Chidizman(m): 6:17am On Jan 30, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Cyber terrorism on the Loose cheesy
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by HRich(m): 6:19am On Jan 30, 2016
ikombe:
do you have a dic.k nyash undecided
I was about asking you same question
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Just tried it but no response undecided lipsrsealed
hilario8898:
Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (with Pictures)

Have you ever wondered of you could use your WhatsApp for other purposes apart from "chatting".

Well, Now you have...

You can have a "wiki" contact on your WhatsApp list, where you can inquire about any information that you want, just think of it as a cooler form of dictionary.

Step 1: Save this number as wikipedia +91 90434 89211

Step 2: Create a new group and insert only the wiki contact and save.

That's all....

All you gotta do is type "wiki" before any question and get your immediate answer...

Its really cool, you can get Live scores, meaning of words e.t.c

Enjoy...

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ikombe: 7:21am On Jan 30, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
how can I play scrabble and online quiz with it
Just type Jumble for scrabble game

and

+GK for quiz

+Football for football news
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ikombe: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2016
exthar87:
Just tried it but no response undecided lipsrsealed
did you create a group and add the number to dat group undecided

it wont reply you if you are trying to send it direct messages undecided

extra numbers for d same purpose are

+919043536798

+917845804156

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ikombe: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2016
cherrybrown:
Are you sure
person tell you say e work , you still dey ask are you sure undecided

you need serious flogging
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2016
Should I add these numbers in the same group or create a separate group for each
ikombe:
did you create a group and add the number to dat group undecided

it wont reply you if you are trying to send it direct messages undecided

extra numbers for d same purpose are

+919043536798

+917845804156

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

I like ya phockin comment,infact phock ugringringrin
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by okunega1: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2016
It not working for me
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Ochek: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2016
I'm not getting any response. What is the matter?
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2016
ikombe:
Just type Jumble for scrabble game

and

+GK for quiz

+Football for football news
good morning bro. I have done all that correctly and added the number to the group but that thing refused replying. Check it below

Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2016
Ochek:
I'm not getting any response. What is the matter?
same here. Him dey form for me
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by zzzzy: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
good morning bro. I have done all that correctly and added the number to the group but that thing refused replying. Check it below
try using this no. +91 90 43 489054
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by saintneo(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2016
[size=39pt]I post 'wiki Wike' and the stupid wiki wanna be blocked me.[/size]
yeye people
Abeg Nigerians flood that phone with request.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by sisqonite: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Aooux:
It is working.

Try it before saying "NaLie"

Didn't get it though

...and what's the number for wikifooball u have there
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Taolyn4lif(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ikombe: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
add dis wans

+16044490164

+919043536798

+917845804156
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by MuyiRano(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2016
hilario8898:
Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (with Pictures)

Have you ever wondered of you could use your WhatsApp for other purposes apart from "chatting".

Well, Now you have...

You can have a "wiki" contact on your WhatsApp list, where you can inquire about any information that you want, just think of it as a cooler form of dictionary.

Step 1: Save this number as wikipedia +91 90434 89211

Step 2: Create a new group and insert only the wiki contact and save.

That's all....

All you gotta do is type "wiki" before any question and get your immediate answer...

Its really cool, you can get Live scores, meaning of words e.t.c

Enjoy...

Abeg gv me an e.g of hw to ask d que
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by ikombe: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2016
exthar87:
Should I add these numbers in the same group or create a separate group for each
add all in 1 group dey work 2geda tongue
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by petkoffDrake(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2016
It didnt work in mine.
Re: Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2016
Thanks
ikombe:
add all in 1 group dey work 2geda tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 / Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. / Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.