Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. (2851 Views)

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh / Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. by hinwazaka: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
The IQ percentage of people who post articles on Nairaland is abysmally low. Nairaland is now a gathering of fools and babbons
Re: A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. by dirifred(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
You have passed judgement on Metuh, even though you are not the judge of the case. Is it impossible that Metuh may be clean of this allegations? The very chance that Metuh may be a victim of his job is the reason i will patiently wait till a court of competent jurisdiction pass a judgement.

The reason you think the way you do on this matter is because of the media trial which the presidency,DSS and EFCC has effectively used to demonize the people on trial. if the case should end with the accused being innocent, they will sue for damages.

I have reasons to ask if politician in APC are free of corruption? If the anti-corruption war does not affect every corrupt person not minding party affiliation and seen to be so, them calling what is going on now names may not be out of place.

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. by 1freshdude: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
hedonistic:
You are very stupid indeed, otherwise you would know better than unilaterally condemn someone who is still deemed innocent in the eyes of the law. Who gave you the power to decide that he is guilty as accused?

Useless moralistic idiot whose sins stink to the high heavens, yet you would come out to pretend to be a saint simply because you have not been exposed.

Bloody hypocrite.

Your antecedent shows that you are an unscrupulous element that is inherently corrupt, you are always quick to position behind criminals in all matters.
All I can say to you is to ask for a pay increase, they probably pay you less than $300 a month am sure you are now aware of the real amount your masters diverted.
Fool!
Re: A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. by 1freshdude: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
dirifred:
You have passed judgement on Metuh, even though you are not the judge of the case. Is it impossible that Metuh may be clean of this allegations? The very chance that Metuh may be a victim of his job is the reason i will patiently wait till a court of competent jurisdiction pass a judgement.

The reason you think the way you do on this matter is because of the media trial which the presidency,DSS and EFCC has effectively used to demonize the people on trial. if the case should end with the accused being innocent, they will sue for damages.

I have reasons to ask if politician in APC are free of corruption? If the anti-corruption war does not affect every corrupt person not minding party affiliation and seen to be so, them calling what is going on now names may not be out of place.

Is either you missed my point or you are corrupt in all ramifications!
I said persons who have criminal cases ongoing in court should not be celebrated, that was my point.
To the other issues you raise about my condemning Metuh already this is what I have to say.
You have to be very naive/dumb/brain dead/treacherous to think that Metuh is not guilty of the offences brought against him.
Any person of discerning age knows that this is a non-issue, it makes sense that a spokesman of a ruling party in corrupt Nigeria would get illegitimate funds from the Presidency to support his elections. If you had asked if Metuh was the only thief in the country you would have had a point.
APC/PDP politicians are all corrupt, one and the same for the records but it beats ones imagination that none of you said anything when GEJ let the likes of Tinubu and Atiku walk all through his time in power. Your ineffectual buffoon even went ahead to pardon criminals that have been convicted by his predecessors.
It is so crazy and disheartening to hear Nigerians who claim to be non partisan saying is APC not corrupt? is PDP not corrupt? why are you probing only hausa or igbo or yoruba people? I ask what is your own? Is it that you benefited from the person or you want you and your offspring's to die in penury and lack while this guys live like kings? are you guys insane in this God forsaken country? whats wrong with you. Travel out to the west and see the quality of lives of countries that do not have halve the resources that Nigeria has plundered all because crude thieves like GEj, Dasuki, Tinubu, Atiku, Metuh and co are encouraged by your likes. Guy give yourself some brain.
Re: A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. by 1freshdude: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
dirifred:

Is either you missed my point or you are corrupt!
I said persons who have criminal cases ongoing in court should not be celebrated, that was my point.
To the other issues you raise about my condemming Metuh already this is what I have to say.
You have to be very naive/dumb/brain dead/treacherous to think that Metuh is not guilty of the offences brought against him.
Any person of discerning age knows that this is a non-issue, it makes sense that a spokesman of a ruling party in corrupt Nigeria would get illegitimate funds from the Presidency to support his elections. If you had asked if Metuh was the only thief in the country you would have sounded a bit intelligent.
APC/PDP politicians are all corrupt, one and the same for the records but it beats one imagination that none of you said anything when GEJ let the likes of Tinubu and Atiku walk all through his time in power. Your ineffectual buffoon even went ahead to pardon criminals that have been convicted by his predecessors.
It is so difficult and disheartening to hear Nigerians who claim to be non partisan saying is APC not corrupt? is PDP not corrupt? why are you probing only hausa or igbo or yoruba people? I ask what is your own? Is it that you benefited from the person or you want you and your offspring's to die in penury and lack while this guys live like kings? are you guys insane in this God forsaken country? whats wrong with you?
Travel out to the west and see the quality of lives of countries that do not have halve the resources that Nigeria has plundered all because crude thieves like GEj, Dasuki, Tinubu, Atiku, Metuh and co. Guy give yourself some brain.
Re: A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. by hedonistic: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
1freshdude:

Your antecedent shows that you are an unscrupulous element that is inherently corrupt, you are always quick to position behind criminals in all matters.
All I can say to you is to ask for a pay increase, they probably pay you less than $300 a month am sure you are now aware of the real amount your masters diverted.
Fool!

Shut up, bloody hypocrite. Only idiots take fake pretenders like you serious. I am sure you are at heart a bigger crook than Metuh can ever be... Coming here to say rubbish about a person that has not been found guilty, based on useless media allegations.

Bury your head in shame and don't come here to form emergency moralist. Nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges / ademusiwa in / We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.