Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Competition Competition Competition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Competition Competition Competition (298 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Competition Competition Competition by Donhod: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
DON HOD "GET THE TITLE RIGHT COMPETITION"

Starts on February 1st 2016

1)a) First like my fan page
www.facebook.com/donhodskits
b)subscribe to my youtube channel. Follow the link to do so https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCERyqjoZ12FHhWsalk4i2iw?itct=CCkQoTAYACITCP7PttCrxcoCFUEJFgodLokMTQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

2)I will post a picture from the comedy video I have uploaded on my YouTube channel

3) Get the title of the comedy video from which the picture was taken right by commenting on the picture I will post

4)The RIGHT comment with the highest number of likes wins recharge card every week

So go to my youtube channel to find out the video from which the picture was taken. Share the competition with your friends and family. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman Set To Premiere “seyi Shay” Featuring Olamide / Watch Official VIDEO J Martins – So Good / Cherubic Pie Face Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.