Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,351 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:05 AM

Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) (37683 Views)

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / Armed Robbers Left Bloodied Following Mass Beating After Being Caught. Photos / These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
These are the new convocant of UNN Computer Science who stole laptop and were caught. Let the stealer steal no more. They have totally disgraced their family.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/photos-of-unn-students-caught-for.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Gossiplover: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:
These are the new convocant of UNN Computer Science who stole laptop and were caught. Let the stealer steal no more. They have totally disgraced their family.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/photos-of-unn-students-caught-for.html

Too bad.
How can one just enter school and put mind on stealing.This means after graduating, it to become a professional robber.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Hitback2back: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
They should be made to face the law properly. Why will you steal someone property. I hate thieves and UNN should do the needful.
With this if you ask me I will say these guys WASSEC and JAMB should be cross check again.
Education is in character and learning!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by DICKtator: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Yahoo boys with laptops

Look at what GEJ has cursed!!!

See what change has coursed!!!

PMB is the reason for this!!!

He coarsed this!!!

No free education that is while we doesn't knew maths and simple English already again

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by ellabooz(f): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chai.........
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by sirklin(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Abayomin70(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Too bad.
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Praisemelody(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
ok
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Evyivy(f): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
New Convocant? They didn't steal laptop through out their 4 years in school, it's now they can't easily save or work their way to get a better one. Na wah my fellow course mates. These ones are not great NACOS at all.

3 Likes

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by endtimesblog: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Awon ole oshi
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Agboola321(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
These guys were so disgraced that in their next life they'd do no such thing. Imagine parading them through out the whole school in front of students, bae and friends. Good for them

4 Likes

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by GodpunishBuhari: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ndi ori shocked

2 Likes

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by jericco1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ndi Ara angry

2 Likes

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by deshysmalls(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
No Rule of Law clamors?

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by bro4u: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
thiefs on campus ... dey are lucky dey were not caught by student.

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Honour91(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nawa oooo,God forgive them sad
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
So these bouncers I come across at clubs double as university security guards. Hmmm. I never knew.

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by costandi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
I trust UNN security.

I can't forget those UNN days in Mbanefo hostel when one of our roommates reported to security that his phone was missing. Na so dem lock all of us for inside dirty underground prison without food. Chai! Na my papa come bail me o!

This is obviously Abuja building, where I used to hide to jack.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
They decided to steal what they know best.

But karma na witch.

They are lucky they no serve them jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by dozzy001(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
I hope they will display them for us to see.
Gonna enter UNN Now!!!
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
UNN again!
angry

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by adimoh99(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Everyday for the thief but one day is for disgrace and exposure. What a shame!
Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
deshysmalls:
No Rule of Law clamors?
Rule of law only holds for politicians, not the average citizen.

4 Likes

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by ibkgab001: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
400 M bail awaits them

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by sissylucy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Maybe they couldn't afford the compulsory laptop fee and decided to steal...even at that stealing was a very bad step to take

They should be made to face justice

2 Likes

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by PAnaceA7(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
A mad man disgraces not himself but his family... I pity their parents, what a waste of resources...

they are lucky they are students of UNN if na OAU we for no recognise dem by now

5 Likes

Re: Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / How NDLEA Uncovered Cocaine Stashed At Anambra Monarch’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.