Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus (6630 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
tartar9:
keep recycling garbage
Is it true or not?
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
truthman2012:

How do you reason ?

You mean that Islamic scholar was lying in favour of Christianity ?

Stop deceiving yourself.
Yeah, I think that's what it seems. Islamic cleric lying in favour of Christianity on a World Television.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

what point r u trying to make...DOES THIS MEAN THEY WILL MAKE HEAVEN....it is only a LAZY,DIRTY, AND GULLIBLE MUSLIM that will accept christianity
christianity is related to idolatry...CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR, EASTER IS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IN UR BOOK.....IT IS AS GOOD AS WORSHIPPING OGUN.
Hear, Hear. A moon god worshipper speaks.
I'd rather be an OGUN worshipper than Allah. I don't see OGUN worshippers on rampage beheading and bombing others.
Listen, Ibid. Allah is Satan and Muhammed is his Messenger. Look around you and tell the difference.
Satan= Kill
Satan=Steal.
Satan= Destroy.

Juxtapose these attributes side by side allah/Muhammed.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Jay542(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
I would like to know the convincing factor that made them convert.
It's probably hard for them to pray 5times daily. It's easy to pray once every week.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Jay542(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Kindly make a point and stop quoting reasonable point with meaningless posts.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Jay542(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

I'd rather be an OGUN worshipper than Allah. I don't see OGUN worshippers on rampage beheading and bombing others.
Listen, Ibid. Allah is Satan and Muhammed is his Messenger. Look around you and tell the difference.
Satan= Kill
Satan=Steal.
Satan= Destroy.

Juxtapose these attributes side by side allah/Muhammed.
The pastor who gave his son an ill-treatment, What do you have to say about that? At least the so called terrorists impersonating Islam are not Imams. At least our Imams are leading by example. Are your pastors doing same?
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
I now see why Seun decided to give muslins their own separate section

The war would be too much to bear
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jay542:
I would like to know the convincing factor that made them convert.
It's probably hard for them to pray 5times daily. It's easy to pray once every week.
Hahahahahahahaha. You pray 5times a day, reciting the same thing written for you by those who control you.

You can't stand Christian prayers. That's also the difference between u and us. We have grace, u don't.
We don't need to appear asking for one thing for ever.
This prayers you pray, dont you recieve answers? Why do u keep reciting them every day of your life?

I have a father daughter relationship with my God.
I don't even need to position myself in a prayer position to pray, anywhere, anytime, I can have a conversation with my God. When I ask, he answers.
For me, it's a two way thing.
What about you?
Does Allah talk back when you pray? Of course not. Allah died with Muhammed.

Now let me help you with the convincing factor for their Conversion. Jesus speaks back to them. Ask Ali Sina, the Iranian ex-Muslim.

Ask yourself. The Arabic Muslims who dream about Jesus, how do they know it's Jesus talking to them? He speaks to them, he shows them his wounds. And calls them to himself.

They have been muslims forever, but Allah never showed up, why? He never existed, but only in Muhammed's fickle demented and Psychopathic head.

Repent now, Allah can't help you.

Listen to Muhammed wail;
By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I know not what Allah will do to me.
Say, I am no bringer of new doctrine among the messengers nor do I know what will be done with me or WITH YOU.
Sura Al Fatt-h 48:2
When they discover this truth, they run for their lives.
If nah u no?
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jay542:

The pastor who gave his son an ill-treatment, What do you have to say about that? At least the so called terrorists impersonating Islam are not Imams. At least our Imams are leading by example. Are your pastors doing same?
I Will need you to show me a scripture which enjoined him to do that to his son, then I will haul on you Islamic scriptures which Allah commands you to kill people. Go ahead
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
I now see why Seun decided to give muslins their own separate section

The war would be too much to bear
He gave them a section because he is afraid of them. Muslims are cowards so can't stand scrutiny. They threatened Seun, he caved.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Not so long ago Muslims became a greater number, then the number of Catholics. I would argue the growth of Islam this century is unprecedented. In Europe there are many example of Churches turned into Mosques
The Europeans didn't become muslims, they became atheists. And Muslims in Europe are immigrants. Get your facts right.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

indeed u are blinded by ur pride
from the verse u coated u saw "it is of no sin to go around it" what this explains is the word optional....if it is complusory it would have been clearly stated their....so these no been compulsory can u explain what idolatry is to me AND WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT CHRISTMAS OR NEW YEAR OR EASTER IN THE BIBLE...ATLEAST U SAID UR RELIGION IS THE RELIGION OF GOD, DONT U THINK UR FESTIVE SEASONS SHOULD BE ACKNOWLEDGE...
ANSWERS THESE AND YOU WILL SEE IT POINTING TO CHRISTIANITY AS A PAGAN RELIGION EXCEPT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO MISQUOTE THE BIBLE WITH THE HELP OF HOLY(EVIL) SPIRIT.
What are you yammering about? Is the Issue about it being compulsory or optional? The case in point is that, it's given and you muslims obey.

Wait!!. Did you say Holy(evil) Spirit? The same Holy Spirit you muslims claim is Muhammed whom Jesus promised to his followers? This guy, you are for real?
The devil can't help himself. You guys are so blatantly shameless.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

dont u get it.....let me explain.....IF U VISIT ME IN MY HOUSE AND I TELL YOU, U CAN VISIT THE TOILET IF YOU WANT...DID I SAY YOU SHOULD GO TO THE TOILET??...THE KA'ABA IS THE EARTHLY HOUSE OF ALLAH, it is where every muslim should face during solat ...GOD COMMANDED ABRAHAM TO BUILD IT....AND ALLAH IS MAKING IT OPTIONAL FOR YOU TO GO ROUND IT...IS THAT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND
ALSO I WANT U TO OPEN ANOTHER TAB ON UR PHONE RIGHT NOW AND TYPE THE MYSTERY OF KA'ABA....instead of asking questions with no head
2. SO YOU ACCEPT THOSES SEASONS ARE NOT IN BIBLE...despite that you greet urself merry christmas,happy new year, happy easter....WITH THIS CAN YOU PLEASES ENLIGHTEN ME ON THE WORD IDOLATRY.
But wasn't the Ka'aba also the house of those other 360 gods including Allah long before Muhammed was born? From when did it become a house for Allah alone?

Do you listen to yourself. So Islam permits. Muslims to worship Satan if they so wish?
Typical Muslim, you want to deviate from the topic under discussion. Focus.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

ummmmmm
interesting
what made you say this....remember bring ur point from quran and hadith.
You worship the moon, this what he is trying to say.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

guy pls dont be stupid... i mean did u open the Quran urself and confirm if what ur friend said were the exact words used or he added his own LIKE THE ONE IN UR BIBLE.
So why not you post the one that's the truth?
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
OLAJADON:

this just confirms there is nothing in ur head...according to the verse you coated SO IF I STOLE KILL OR KIDNAP FOR LORD IT WILL BE ASSUMED AS A ACT OF WORSHIP....INDEED JESUS IS LORD...IGNORANT FELLOW.
What with the mixed up keys? Are you confused?
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Murtadd4Christ:

Wow your mind is absolutely congested with filth. Only a muslim would have such a limited thinking. The response was on the celebration of christmas and easter and not killing. I do have verses that actually prohibit christians from killing unlike you muslims. Why don't you muslims eat pork as long as you do it for your allah. See how your stupidity explodes in your own face. Only a muslim can be so short sighted.. where does your allah say the sun sets in?..
In a pool of muddy water.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
We still haven't seen any factual evidence to support your hypothesis " Muslims are trooping to Jesus" outside of one dodgy artical.

The challenge to you is to prove and support your position based on factual evidences. We are yet to see this of you.
Wow. Guy, we are not the ones saying this, a Muslim cleric said it. Are you sure you read that article? Read it again and watch the Video too.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Jay542(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. You pray 5times a day, reciting the same thing written for you by those who control you.

You can't stand Christian prayers. That's also the difference between u and us. We have grace, u don't.
We don't need to appear asking for one thing for ever.
This prayers you pray, dont you recieve answers? Why do u keep reciting them every day of your life?

I have a father daughter relationship with my God.
I don't even need to position myself in a prayer position to pray, anywhere, anytime, I can have a conversation with my God. When I ask, he answers.
For me, it's a two way thing.
What about you?
Does Allah talk back when you pray? Of course not. Allah died with Muhammed.

Now let me help you with the convincing factor for their Conversion. Jesus speaks back to them. Ask Ali Sina, the Iranian ex-Muslim.

Ask yourself. The Arabic Muslims who dream about Jesus, how do they know it's Jesus talking to them? He speaks to them, he shows them his wounds. And calls them to himself.

They have been muslims forever, but Allah never showed up, why? He never existed, but only in Muhammed's fickle demented and Psychopathic head.

Repent now, Allah can't help you.

Listen to Muhammed wail;
By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I know not what Allah will do to me.
Say, I am no bringer of new doctrine among the messengers nor do I know what will be done with me or WITH YOU.
Sura Al Fatt-h 48:2
When they discover this truth, they run for their lives.
If nah u no?
The main reason for a congregational prayer is that Allah can accept your prayers cos of 1 person in the jamaa. When you make your intentions to Jesus most times are they not always the same set of intentions ??
If Allah can't help me, who can? When we bow our head we submit to our maker. The one who made us. Allah never showed up?? Does he need to? He sent us books to know of his existence. He'll will show up on the last day. Why do you guys have a lot of version of your book? I have a close relationship with my Maker. That's why we make dua'a(prayer). I don't just pray to God when I need something. He gave us stipulated time to worship him and Muslims must adhere to it. About the dreams, so if you have a dream to kill yourself for the nation, would you do so? Don't you know there's Satan there to mislead? Be reasonable. So until Allah says "Anas, do this or that" before you know he has spoken to you. Really Allah directs me. That is how he speaks to me. I shall never be misled.
We can't stand your prayers? Are you talking literally or spiritually ? Cos either ways, it's gonna be the other way round.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Jay542(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

I Will need you to show me a scripture which enjoined him to do that to his son, then I will haul on you Islamic scriptures which Allah commands you to kill people. Go ahead
We are talking actions here.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Newnas:
for the sake of argument, let's agree he lived and died in Canaan.
The Quran didn't say he lived in makkah, rather he left his child (Ismail) and wife (Hajar) there ,but used to visit them from time to time.
It's in one of his visits that he mentioned that command to slaughter him.
then in another of His several visits he told him of the commandment to rebuild the house.
Infact he was not the first to build it, rather he rebuilt it after the flood of Nooh Alyhimussalam.
You actually believed this right? Wonderfuuuullll.
How old was Abraham when he had Ismail again? And with what transportation was he making this journies between Makka and Canaan? I hope you know that the so called Hagar, was not even an Arab? She was a Copthic. I don't know who Abraham paid her bride price to.
Oh wait!! This is new. You mean Abraham didn't built the Ka'aba but only repaired it? But muslims have been claiming Abraham and his precious Criminal Son Ismail built the Ka'aba.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
truthmans2012:

Hahaa sister, why should you say wherever Muhammad is, you should know where he is nau. Quran says he is in hellfire with other muslims.

Really? Sura please. cheesy You wont believe what i saw today. This morning i was in a shopping certer. I saw people gathering, i draw closer and discovered that a Muslim family were embarrassed. They claimed someone called them terrorist. They were oink oinking like the pigs they forbid.. grin I think this is just the beginning. cheesy What a shame to Muslims because of thier atrocities. They are now facing embarrassment. smiley
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jay542:

We are talking actions here.
Yes, the So called Pastor took an action, and I said show me where he saw it from. The Muslims are taking actions too by beheading people all over the world, and I will also show you where your Koran commands you muslims to kill people.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Jay542(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Yes, the So called Pastor took an action, and I said show me where he saw it from. The Muslims are taking actions too by beheading people all over the world, and I will also show you where your Koran commands you muslims to kill people.
Where please? Be very specific of the Suraa and Verse.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jay542:

The main reason for a congregational prayer is that Allah can accept your prayers cos of 1 person in the jamaa. When you make your intentions to Jesus most times are they not always the same set of intentions ??
If Allah can't help me, who can? When we bow our head we submit to our maker. The one who made us. Allah never showed up?? Does he need to? He sent us books to know of his existence. He'll will show up on the last day. Why do you guys have a lot of version of your book? I have a close relationship with my Maker. That's why we make dua'a(prayer). I don't just pray to God when I need something. He gave us stipulated time to worship him and Muslims must adhere to it. About the dreams, so if you have a dream to kill yourself for the nation, would you do so? Don't you know there's Satan there to mislead? Be reasonable. So until Allah says "Anas, do this or that" before you know he has spoken to you. Really Allah directs me. That is how he speaks to me. I shall never be misled.
We can't stand your prayers? Are you talking literally or spiritually ? Cos either ways, it's gonna be the other way round.
So you wasted your time typing all of these without making any sense?
Were you not the guy who asked for a convincing factor why Muslims convert? And I said, Jesus appears to them through dreams, but instead of saying something sensible about that, you wander off talking senseless. So Satan appears as Jesus to Muslims and then the vicious killers drops down their weapons and becomes as harmless sheep?

I asked you why you have a need to recite the same thing 5 times a day. If Allah answers the prayer u did in the morning, why pray it again at night?

Oh Allah doesn't need to show up? Didn't you say Allah is the God of Moses? Didn't the God of Moses show up in the congregation of all the Israelites?

Fine, he gave you books, didn't he give Moses too? But from Abraham to me, he has always spoken to. Why hasn't he spoken to anyone else outside Muhammed?

No sir, I don't make the same sets of intentions to Jesus. He himself warns agaisnt repetition in prayer, for that will mean unbelief. The instruction is that,

"Whenever you pray, believe that God has heard you, and believe that what you asked for has been given and you shall recieve it".
This is what makes us different. The prayer I pray now, I don't repeat it again. I only will give thanks for it.

Yes, until Jesus says "Anas do this" then I will do it. Example. I needed to know my calling. I went out for three days retreat. Fasted and prayed, Lord tell me, who am I? What's my assignment on earth? Why did you send me here?
He spoke and showed me who I am, and what I shd do for him.
I have never ever thought of raising homeless children.
I don't know what it takes to run an orphanage, but that's what he showed me. I Only know that I have passion for kids. Am at home when am with kids. So, yes, Jesus speaks back.

Literally and especially spiritually, you can't stand the Christians prayer. No be moi moi rising and falling, and chanting paganicstic recitals.

He gave you stipulated time to worship him? Why is that? There are times he is not available? Does he sleep? Oh wait, he goes to poo. And he also tells you the position to take in prayer. That's some god. Pulissss
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 12:11am On Aug 02, 2016
Jay542:

Where please? Be very specific of the Suraa and Verse.
Read my post again. You brought up a Pastor imprisoning his son, and I said, show me where Jesus enjoined him to do so, and I will heap on Suras on your head. Go ahead.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Blackfire(m): 12:23am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

He gave them a section because he is afraid of them. Muslims are cowards so can't stand scrutiny. They threatened Seun, he caved.

he caved... And gave them a cave
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Jay542(m): 12:23am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Read my post again. You brought up a Pastor imprisoning his son, and I said, show me where Jesus enjoined him to do so, and I will heap on Suras on your head. Go ahead.
Heap the Suras.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Blackfire:

he caved... And gave them a cave
Exactly. He Caved and gave them a cave, yet the Cave dwellers can't stay in their cave, they are here running around like Street Urchins stealing threads.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 12:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Jay542:

Heap the Suras.
: angry angry
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Blackfire(m): 1:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Exactly. He Caved and gave them a cave, yet the Cave dwellers can't stay in their cave, they are here running around like Street Urchins stealing threads.

and when u hit then on the head... They screech, scream to seun or the MODs .. The next thing u see is ban.

Infact this is corruption ...am calling EFCC
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Anas09: 1:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Blackfire:

and when u hit then on the head... They screech, scream to seun or the MODs .. The next thing u see is ban.

Infact this is corruption ...am calling EFCC
I opened a thread asking Seun if Christians shd leave his Nairaland forum because of this (I don't know what to call it) injustice will be putting it mildly. But that thread never the light of day.
I think a particular MOD was unto me. I was being monitored and was getting bans like no man business. One thing is, I don't give two hoods. Am helping Seun stay in business, yet he is shakaraying everywhere. Blogs are opening everywhere. The Wall of Jericho never believed it could come down. It came down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? / Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer / A State In Nigeria That Was Mentioned 30 Times In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.