Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job (2875 Views)

Assets Declaration: Customs Top Shots Panic, Storm Conduct Bureau Today / Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper / How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by Nezan(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2009
waffigbo:

Duh!! you guys acting brand new like you dont know why they want customs, apart from what someone pointed out as being one of the major source of revenue for the Federal Government, think about their plans to Islamicize the nation,
Yes by controlling the border especially the border with Niger and Chad they can let their fellow brethen roam the country freely and terrorize non-muslims in the north. Remember the JOS crisis witnesses were saying the attackers couldn't even speak english they were speaking french,

This is scary angry
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by JJYOU: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2009
iniguy:

Typical Nigerian mentality! The office of comptroller general of customs is more lucrative than that of inspector general of police so why blame them for going after the fattest bone?
that is naija for you. custom get higher bribe than 20naira plus all the illegals can be brought in without questions.
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2009
Not exactly sure why they are trading one for the other

Yar'adua should appoint both IGP and comptroller general of customs from his immediate family.

cos that is exactly what they want.
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by confetti(f): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2009
@adigun101

I bet ur either not a Nigerian or ur not conversant with Nigerian socio cultural environment which is played out in its politics!
May be u should tell me how the Norths are more qualified than southerners especially as relating to ya'adua's present political apponitments.
May be you should tell me how Sanusi is more qualified than Soludo while Soludo's deputy was retained.
There are so many of these points that I cant afford to waste my time on them.
Nigeria is approaching its 49th year and what do we have for it? NOTHING! courtesy of who?
May be You should tell me.
Its high time pple like you started living in the real Nigeria instead of all these ur postulations.
Even in the Private Sector of Nigeria, who gets job these days based on competence and qualification?
Ofcourse the private sactor only adopted what they have seen in the public sector without any effort @ checking or eliminating it.
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by Nezan(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
mikeansy:

Not exactly sure why they are trading one for the other

Yar'adua should appoint both IGP and comptroller general of customs from his immediate family.

cos that is exactly what they want.
grin grin
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by Bialegend(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
confetti:

@adigun101

I bet ur either not a Nigerian or ur not conversant with Nigerian socio cultural environment which is played out in its politics!
May be u should tell me how the Norths are more qualified than southerners especially as relating to ya'adua's present political apponitments.
May be you should tell me how Sanusi is more qualified than Soludo while Soludo's deputy was retained.
Nigeria is approaching its 49th year and what do we have for it? NOTHING! courtesy of who?
Its high time pple like you started living in the real Nigeria instead of all these ur postulations.
Even in the Private Sector of Nigeria, who gets job these days based on competence and qualification?
Ofcourse the private sactor only adopted what they have seen in the public sector without any effort @ checking or eliminating it.
Adigun 101 is a Yoruba, simple and short. Like his ilk, he has already been blinded by awusa arrss licking business which is a dreaded malady.
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by nagoma(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2009
We heard about Bode George and the billions of Dollars ; where is Tafa Balogun?

Go on believing what you want to believe. A Northern CG of Customs does not give his loot to Notherners or present the money for the development of that impoverished region. Blame all your problems on the Northerners who remain among the poorest in the world and they continue to blame God. The elites , North,West East or South will continue to share the countries asset,  continue to fight for them. Fight the goro chewing Northerner but Bode George is okay, Tafa Balogun is cool , Obasanjo should lead the world after his fantastic achievements in Nigeria , for he is a southerner!!!  cool
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by jaybee(f): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2009
Quote from: klas on June 29, 2009, 01:03 PM
Their CATTLE is NIGERIA and they are minding it well.

saddik:

Gba!

end of discussion; an gama. thank u so much klas and saddik. nairalanders can we make progress
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by Sagamite(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2009
confetti:

@adigun101

How did you judge that Soludo is more qualified Sanusi?
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by Bialegend(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2009
Sagamite:

How did you judge that Soludo is more qualified Sanusi?
Are you Yoruba? Sorry, are you son of the lazy ones?
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by generalzango(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2009
@philips0906, u are stupid for insulting one Africas best tribes.
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by generalzango(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
@bialegend, its ur father that is the illiterate. If Mr. President chooses his Police Chief go & reverse it. You are nothing but a dullard,who since your attaindance in this honourable forum,you have never contributed 1% out of 999%. What a shame, a fool at your age,will remain a fool for the rest of your life.
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by generalzango(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2009
@bialegend, its ur father that is the illiterate. If Mr. President chooses his Police Chief go & reverse it. You are nothing but a dullard,who since your attaindance in this honourable forum,you have never contributed 1% out of 999%. All you do is to insult the NORTH that DEFEATED the igbos in the civil war,you are my SLAVE. What a shame, a fool at your age,will remain a fool for the rest of your life. BASTARD!!!
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by nagoma(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2009
Dont mind them we want Tafa Balogun to come back and continue with his good work as the IG . As for the Customs I know that the great obasajo who revitalized Nigeria in only 8 years and restored electricity supply to 985678322567889 megawatts in just 6 months wink will not agree to take the small customs job. But If he can allow us to put Iyabo there e go good o!! If she prefers the senate , can we have the great one, the Governor in waiting, multimillonaire without job Chief Andy Uba to take up the Customs CG job? grin Dont mind these cattle rearers sad, let these meritorious tested and trusted southerners do the job for ever and ever, infact the northerners should not vote- period! angry
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by EbonyNaija: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2009
Is there hope ?
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by generalzango(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2009
@bialegend, since i know ur father,he has served in the biafran police for 20 years now,becos he is too dull all his mates get regular promotion,instead he ended up being promoted in nkwobi joint.
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by ikeyman00(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2009
grin
Re: North Trades IGP Seat For Customs Top Job by Cholls(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Emperoh:
Qualifications and Competence sacrificed on the alter of Ethnic sentiments
my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuse Of Power By Anthony George Ikoli (SAN) In A Murder Investigation / Radio BIAFRA London At 11870KHZ Or1187mhz.........tune On It.......... / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.