Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? (31029 Views)

Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Cammo: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
do it and you're dead! she would not only dump you but deny ever knowing you! but if you still feel like helping out, fvck and impregnate her now to scare the boys away..........i've seen pregnant students, nothing new about it

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Tallesty1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Satan is playing with your heart.

Most of them come back with another man instead of cert.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Joromi1: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
FTBOY:
do it and you're dead! she would not only dump you but deny ever knowing you! but if you still feel like helping out, fvck and impregnate her now to scare the boys away..........i've seen pregnant students, nothing new about it
What kind of thrash advice is this? Anyways, the moniker reveals the person undecided

19 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by emerged01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Help her if you have the resources but don't be hopeful you will marry her. Don't do it for her,do it for God. Just don't expect anything good from her in return to prevent heart attack.

187 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FreeWorld23: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
"You want to marry" ?
I pity u and your dumb ass

17 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Joromi1: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
@Cammo, there's nothing wrong in helping out a needing student. If you wish to assist her, do it for the sake of love. My only advice is that you keep a close contact. Communication plays a good role in sustaining a relationship. Don't let your friends deceive you. Shalom!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by thorpido(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Odi risky.
If you have the means and you can actually sponsor her,I'll advise you marry her,make she dey carry belle go school from ya house.
To sponsor a girl through school hoping she will marry you can lead to a big heartbreak for you.People are just so unreliable in this present times.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Joromi1:

What kind of thrash advice is this? Anyways, the moniker reveals the person undecided
you're a FOOL!
did you see where he mentioned UNILAG....a mini sodom and gomorha of our time. guy, no let me curse you!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
thorpido:
Odi risky.
If you have the means and you can actually sponsor her, I'll advise you marry her,make she dey carry belle go school from ya house.
To sponsor a girl through school hoping she will marry you can lead to a big heartbreak for you.People are just so unreliable in this present times.
now, that's a real G talking! Joromi1, receive sense!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Joromi1: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
FTBOY:

now, that's a real G talking! Joromi1, receive sense!
Product of a godless generation, I don't blame you

12 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
[s]
Joromi1:

Product of a godless generation, I don't blame you
[/s]

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by kingofchess(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Guy are u talking about Rose.....hmmmm...I know wat she is doing in skul presently.

12 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Cammo: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
emerged01:
Help her if you have the resources but don't be hopeful you will marry her. Don't do it for her,do it for God. Just don't expect anything good from her in return to prevent heart attack.
That's the problem. I hope to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by eaglejay13(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bros, that's a very risky thing to do. No even try am, so as not to end up in a psychiatric home because of heart break.

13 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by osesology(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cammo! Cammo!! Cammo!!! How many times did I call you? Good. I'll advice you to use your head instead of your heart. If you know you can't marry her before sponsoring her education, then you better let her go now and find someone else to love.Thank me later (I'm not sorry for being so blunt cos I know what I just said)

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by thorpido(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cammo:

Guy,if you hope to marry her,do that in the next one year.You don't have to spend a lot of money on the wedding,just a small wedding.
She will be in your house with your ring on her finger and you can put in all the money you want.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by PresVA: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cammo:

Pay her bride price oga... but please don't impregnate her yet.. pregnancy alone is a big work, wonder how her studies would fare with pregnancy. .

Also, does she want to marry you? Or you want to take advantage of her situation?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by olagbemi118(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmmm Love is not fair...

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Faith111: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please! Please!! Please!!!
I am a graduate today because of my Hubby....
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
Op please Love believes all things...
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART

120 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tallesty1:

Loving every bit of ur coments bro.
Always on point"word of wisdom"

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fees + girl does not automatically = Marriage

You can pay her fees and you may or may not end up get married, so have this at the back of your mind.
Like many relationships it may or may not work out in the end.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by lovaleenny(f): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tallesty1:

grin grin grin grin wicked!!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by lilmax(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Other humans need your money

Its better to train relatives than come back in the next 3yrs with the topic “the girl i sponsored through school refused to marry me“

19 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
It's a game of luck, you may or may not have a happy ending.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by tellwisdom: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
emerged01:

Shey God tell am sey he need help? Why are you calling him into this matter??

9 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by LewsTherin: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
She was my girl and she had a need. I funded the last two years of her University and her youth service. We had a long distance no sex relationship at that! Today, she's my wife. 5 years now. I did it because she was my girl and she needed help.

Irrespective of what naysayers say, it's really a function of the type of people you BOTH are. You know who you are and you have an idea of who she is. Is she very impressionable? Does she have firm principles. What of you?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.

If you can assist her without obligation, do it. But if it's predicated upon marriage...banking on a woman's promises is fool's gold.

A girl in 100L is still a baby, and is yet to discover herself.

300 - 400L when she's near her peak sexual-market-value, and there are guys from all angles, would she still consider you a good deal? She doesn't know this yet.

26 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by cococandy(f): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Everything in life is risky.

If you must help, do so without expecting her to stay for it. That way your disappointment won't be too much if eventually she does leave.

You must know that helping her or not won't stop the relationship from breaking up if one of you is messing up badly.

10 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Cammo: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

If you can assist her without obligation, do it. But if it's predicated upon marriage...banking on a woman's promises is fool's gold.

A girl in 100L is still a baby, and is yet to discover herself.

300 - 400L when she's near her peak sexual-market-value, and there are guys from all angles, would she still consider you a good deal? She doesn't know this yet.
She's 21. By the time she graduates she'll be 25 or 26

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by peacengine(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dude, it depends if she is trustworthy you can do it. For me, I don't think I can.

7 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Cammo: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
tearoses:
Fees + girl does not automatically = Marriage

You can pay her fees and you may or may not end up get married, so have this at the back of your mind.
Like many relationships it may or may not work out in the end.
I'm not buying her into marriage with money. We've been dating since early last year and have been talking about a future together. Now she's in school but is having difficulties paying up her bills. I can afford to assist her throughout her 4 years but my friends think it wouldn't turn out good in the end. I'm considering so many things. Her mom is a widow
And what if some other guy offers to assist her - she'd definitely leave me

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.