Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? (30907 Views)

Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by shadol0083(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Prepare to take poison after 3sectionz bro .

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by dahmie2013: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Olabestonic001:

You can't fault the guy ma'am . You can't! He only decided against shouldering the responsibilities of a whole family which ended up making you a better woman. I'll tell you, if he had decided to shoulder you and your families problems, you guys would have hated each other and you won't be a better you as you have now.
I once dated a lady and her mom floated the idea that her daughter must shoulder the responsibility of her younger siblings and I was unhappy that with my meager salary then someone will table an agenda that will make my prospective future family a recipient of some people's anger when their "Entitlements" are not done (even if we had a huge financial responsibility). In all honesty, I was still ready to go ahead despite that red flag but the young lady also wanna "bargain" for her own terms and conditions both psychological and material apart from that floated by her mom. Interestingly, I gave her an option to be permanently committed( No sex before marriage rules) but she capitulated and the relationship ended. I would have willingly do many things but whenever my "help" is seen as my "duty", I don't take it as duties are compulsory while helps are necessary.
I wasn't expecting him 2 "shoulder" my responsibilities or was dating him cos of his hundreds of thousands. But what I expected was he saw I was in need @ dat time&I needed help&all he chose 2 do was just 2 run when he had d means 2 help me. Nothing last 4verI tell u, what he wud have spent den he wudnt have felt it, he actually had money, d oil coy I'm talking abt is one of d big ones&he worked in one b4 joining dis one. So he didn't have problems with money, but he was just selfish. Nywys, I'm happy 2day.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by mart2k(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
Please! Please!! Please!!!
I am a graduate today because of my Hubby....
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
Op please Love believes all things...
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART
Swear if no man fucck u tru out ur studies.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by mart2k(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
tellwisdom:

Shey God tell am sey he need help? Why are you calling him into this matter??
Uar too funny.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Goldencollins: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART
Lie Mohammed needs to come for lying tutorial at ur house. Rubbish,Love my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by DeMicheals: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
rubbish idea this 21st century. 99% would flee after grad, try and see , hmmm. . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by FTBOY: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
MartineeVIP:
Op all I can say is you should follow your heart, you know this girl more than we do and you know if she's into you or not. I share the same experience with your girl,my dad died when I was in 100L 1st Semester, Lo and behold my boyfriend was a huge instrument in my life,he paid my bills,handouts and even paid my School fees even when he wasn't too comfortable and you know what I'm a graduate today and I can't trade him with anything in this world. So don't mind what others are saying you might be lucky she sticks with you forever so why not be part of her success story.
you're a wicked girl

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Olabestonic001(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
sukkot:
genesis 24 vs 67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; << SLEPT WITH HER AND SHE BECAME HIS WIFE. SLEEPING WITH A WOMAN YOU DROP A PART OF YOU IN HER THAT STAYS WITH HER FOREVER. YOUR DNA-ANTIGENE-ANTIBODY. THATS THE SEAL. THATS HOW GOD CREATED IT, WHICH IS WHY WOMEN WHO HAVE SE-MEN OF SEVERAL MEN IN THEM ARE CURSED ( MEN ARE CURSED TOO ) UNTIL THEY REPENT AND CHANGE THEIR WAYS. MANY WOMEN ARE WALKING AROUND WITH THE ANTIGENE OF SEVERAL MEN PERMANENTLY ENCODED IN THEIR DNA. THIS WHY THEY LOOK OLD FASTER CUZ ITS CONSTANTLY FIGHTING IN HER SYSTEM

That's still a false assertion.
Heb 13vs4; Marriage is honorable in all, the bed undefiled... Also, from the Bible passage you quoted, Isaac married the wife before sleeping with her. If you sleep with anyone before marrying them, you are fornicating and fornication is a sin before GOD. Just sleeping with someone does not meant they are your wife. Marriage first before sex.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Chuukwudi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.

Op, this guy has nailed it. Here is what he said ;
emerged01:
Help her if you have the resources but don't be hopeful you will marry her. Don't do it for her,do it for God. Just don't expect anything good from her in return to prevent heart attack.

God bless you bro! You nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by 4nobody4every1: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
FTBOY:
[s][/s]

....Hhahaha grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by 4nobody4every1: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
mart2k:
Swear if no man fucck u tru out ur studies.
..if l hear.....buhahahaha, una go kill person with laugh grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bros I won't advice you. Even if you want to assist her do so not with the intention of marrying her,just assume you are helping a fatherless,to avoid stories that touches the heart.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Chuukwudi(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:
Follow ur HEART

Hmmm... You are good. I can behave like your hubby but maybe, not in the sex aspect and I won't get you pregnant. That aside, I do nothing for love, nothing at all. I only do something for the sweetness of goodness.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by luggy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
very big risk, she might leave you at last

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Cammo: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
TeOwl:
From your replies it is obvious that you didn't come for advice, you just want somone to encourage you to pay for her school fees and upkeep... just dont come back here on nairaland lamenting that she decided to end the relationship after 3 - 4 years.

And is this NOT what you wrote on January 29th, 2016?

You're 100% correct. I hate to wash my linens in public but for the sake of clarity, as to what led to the comment, please allow me to say this. My last relationship went sour and I wouldn't want this one to end the same way. My former gf and I didn't have any issues but the way our relationship ended was very heartbreaking. I got to know from a friend that she was engaged to a guy who lives in London secretly, an arrangement made between the two families. But I didn't believe them (in fact, I quarrelled and stopped talking with some of my friends) because all the while we've been meeting, she didn't show me any sign of it and her attitude didn't change at all. Even when I told her what my friends said, she laughed over it and called them haters. Then suddenly she stopped coming to see me and her number was unreachable. So I went to their house to check on her, and to my greatest dismay the younger sister told me she had traveled out since the past week to meet her husband in London. You need to see the look of contempt on her mother's face that day. The same woman that used to call me her "small husband."
So, bro, I made that statement out of anger or let's say I'm transferring my aggression for the last girl to this one. Do you know this led me to hating girls to the point that I beat my younger sister to stupor one night for coming home late? I stopped dating, wooing or talking with girls even at church! This people are just unpredictable! It still baffles me how I came to fall in with this one; and yet, at times, I would tell myself "this is not love. I'm just trying to forget my past."
Now the same friends I abandoned are back to warn me not to make the mistake of trust again. I can't really explain....You may not understand how I feel.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
and it seems you would make the same mistake again... do what you like.
Cammo:

You're 100% correct. I hate to wash my linens in public but for the sake of clarity, as to what led to the comment, please allow me to say this. My last relationship went sour and I wouldn't want this one to end the same way. My former gf and I didn't have any issues but the way our relationship ended was very heartbreaking. I got to know from a friend that she was engaged to a guy who lives in London secretly, an arrangement made between the two families. But I didn't believe them (in fact, I quarrelled and stopped talking with some of my friends) because all the while we've been meeting, she didn't show me any sign of it and her attitude didn't change at all. Even when I told her what my friends said, she laughed over it and called them haters. Then suddenly she stopped coming to see me and her number was unreachable. So I went to their house to check on her, and to my greatest dismay the younger sister told me she had traveled out since the past week to meet her husband in London. You need to see the look of contempt on her mother's face that day. The same woman that used to call me her "small husband."
So, bro, I made that statement out of anger or let's say I'm transferring my aggression for the last girl to this one. Do you know this led me to hating girls to the point that I beat my younger sister to stupor one night for coming home late? I stopped dating, wooing or talking with girls even at church! This people are just unpredictable! It still baffles me how I came to fall in with this one; and yet, at times, I would tell myself "this is not love. I'm just trying to forget my past."
Now the same friends I abandoned are back to warn me not to make the mistake of trust again. I can't really explain....You may not understand how I feel.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Moneyvine: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
I'd rather give that money to an orphanage or church... #IdeCraze?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by RobinHez(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
KingTom:
Ehn! So you go fall my hand for there shocked guy you must represent o! grin
oga I no sabi to groove o embarassed
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Eteriayaoba(f): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Do what your heart tells you. See it as doing a favour, you will be repaid if not by her, then by another person.
If it is within your power to do, pls do not withhold, only God can truly reward anyway.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by olowoeko(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
OP, help her without expecting anything in return, if she becomes yours in future, fine and if not fine, God will reward your efforts because even marriage won't make her yours forever, seen a married lady that left her hubby after graduation, this was after the man married her, got two children from her before seeing her through year 1 to her finals, after grad, she told him bluntly that he should find his love that she had found hers,IMAGINE after two kids oo.(Hoes aint loyal).. Bro do it without any expectations from her......

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by KMIKE22: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
just delete d issue of marriage and put on d garment of philanthropist and help her, who knows if u are d God sent to her. If after her education she agree to marry fine but for now don't sponsor her because u wnt marry her but her helper.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by ubyslim: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
guy,frm ur replies i can infer that u'r jst inciting people into this discussion for fun wdout any purpose in mind.You have already taken your decision if actually it exists before now.So,better let sleeping dogs lie.#shekina#

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by yemi15(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.

Lol, you said a Unilag girl, I am really sorry for you, most Unilag girls are scam artists o and sell their goods to the highest bidder lol, if you love your life and sanity, better deal with her with a very long spoon lol and do not pay her school fees o, a word is enough for the wise. My 2 cents.

For help and information on Canadian study visa, visiting visa, tourist visa and permanent residence applications for a cheap token amount, call 0810 276 3459 for help services. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by kaziblake(f): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sunnypar:
why are you surprised? Would you date a man without demanding? Please be truthful.
yes I will.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Neverquit(f): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dear Cammo,

Take your own advice:

Cammo:

It's a risk I would never take. Child training is parents responsibility, so let her parents train her first. That student probably has a fellow student boyfriend she's spending your money on. You might just end up training another man's daughter for free.

You're a lady, you won't understand

Cammo:

It has always been the case, my dear. It's ok to have a young wife who's also a student but training a girl and hoping to marry her after graduation is a silly investment. That girl would dump your sorry ass later for another guy. I'm not just talking from a one-off experience. It's a different case altogether if she's orphaned; I'd know I'm sponsoring her education for the sake of humanity. Let the parents/guardian do the training themselves. She's their responsibility

Cammo:
Please advice.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by julsuc: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
you are just a woman good woman with a good heart. Not all women will appreciated what your hubby did back then, especially now that you are working and also paid well. If is some women they will forget who they were before and start to misbehave to her hubby. Am sure you are from a good home. keep it up. I hope some people can learned from this.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by analyticalnayos: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Boy,use your brain now before you will say ''had I known" You better use ur mother fucking money to help ur parents and siblings.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by cooker: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:

I think she's the only girl in this world who understands me perfectly. She doesn't visit regularly, though, coz her mom is always watching her movement. She's the 4th child and only daughter among 5 children. Her father died last year.
well undecided i understand you are trying to help but it is very risky :- to be on the safe side why not get her something to do to help herself and she doesn't visit you regularly oh well undecided marry her if possible in a low key ceremony because if she walks out it will be very painful cry good luck
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by SURElee(f): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Guy! If you have money to sponsor her to school, you should also have the money to marry her now before she enters that school, graduate and tears eyes in the process and you won't be up to her standard again after she gets that degree.
Take this advice from me to avoid come back to NL to lamenting 4/5years time in the future of sowing and getting ditched o!
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by RVBC: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joromi1:

What kind of thrash advice is this? Anyways, the moniker reveals the person undecided

Thrash advice abi?
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by RVBC: 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
i happen to be in unilag and its enviros! drop her contact let me help you put an eye on her! you havve nothing to worry about my brother! trust me iwill take good care of her for you.

trusting/believing what i wrote above is like trusting and believing in that your bae

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Sunnypar(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaziblake:
yes I will.

If that's the case, drop your mail address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.