Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? (31052 Views)

Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Damfostopper(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
All these married and single yeye creatures of bitches saying my husband did dis n dat.... I dump him cos of arrogant n bla bla bullshit.... If u ask dem if d will allow their brother do it.... Dia answer will b No..... Op.... D earlier ur realize wassup d beta.... Rule 99 says... Marry a gal n sponsor ha... In fact impregnate her in d process.... Not doing something u will live to regret

7 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by UjSizzle(f): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Considering the things i saw in school, what you intend doing is not safe. And I don't assume you're running a charity organisation.
So you can try insuring yourself by marrying her first... please don't use sending her to school as leverage. Marry her because you want to and she wants to also. But if you can manage it, don't get her pregnant until she's done with school. I know how people are saying they've seen pregnant students before, but trust me studying, handling school runs and being pregnant is not easy at all. Perhaps the pregnant girls do not talk to guys about the challenges, but they tell their female friends.
Don't be selfish enough to put her through a pregnancy just because you want to make her unfit for other people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by olac21(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaziblake:
Jesus!!!

Impregnant her because he want to pay her school fees,so he can't help her without expecting anything in return.

Even the bible says"love your neighbour as you love yourself".

See your mouth like Love your neighbor as yourself!btw,what else was I expecting you to say b4?

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by masciano77: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
My friend before you start commiting marry her, A lady is not your responsibilty untill when you are legaly married to her. O boy shine your eyes
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by nairaman66(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:

I'm not buying her into marriage with money. We've been dating since early last year and have been talking about a future together. Now she's in school but is having difficulties paying up her bills. I can afford to assist her throughout her 4 years but my friends think it wouldn't turn out good in the end. I'm considering so many things. Her mom is a widow
And what if some other guy offers to assist her - she'd definitely leave me

This is the game of love it is usually based on probability. Help her if you want to, but also accept the consequences after 4 years.. Your choice!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by olac21(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Joavid:

1million likes for you.

2million dislikes for you biatch!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Iamsheriff(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
I have a girlfriend that I plan to marry. She's a 100 Level student in UNILAG but is having difficulties paying her up school fees. Her mom, a widow, is doing her best but it's not enough. Since I'm a graduate and now working, I feel like helping out. It's an obligation I earnestly wish to take but my friends keep telling me that she would eventually dump my sorry ass for another guy before graduation, and there's nothing I can do. Very confused. I love her and I know she loves me too.
Please advice.
√Yeah......it's much.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Boeing777pilot: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
If you really help her, give her money to start a business, she can fund her education from it and you supplement when necessary.

It's a win win situation.

Don't do it because you expect something in return.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by erumena(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
emerged01:
Help her if you have the resources but don't be hopeful you will marry her. Don't do it for her,do it for God. Just don't expect anything good from her in return to prevent heart attack.

That's the truth right there! Don't expect anything in return, that way when she disappoints, you won't hurt so much.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by samyswit: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Its a 50/50 chance my bro, u can help her if u have what it takes but dont put ur trust or hope that she is going to be ur wife because u could be heartbroken and torn apart at the end of the day. Life is all about risk .

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by holyokoto(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Faith111:

Unfaithful people always think everyone is unfaithful...If u don't have sound moral principles and self control, you need to work on urself and seek God's grace...I'm 1 of the most beautiful ladies God made and after kids I am still more beautiful than you can imagine But all that is vain n a Woman that fears God shall be praised..
To ur question...no guy ever placed a finger on my shoulders not to talk about sleeping about..
I was focused nd graduated among the top 5 in Dept...

Beauty or whatever, most of us are mature and understands the Principles of our contemporary time. Any lady that came out Giving false credit to a man He has married to as you are doing in this blog has a serious hidden agenda. No one is jealou.s you before you come to a wrong conclusion. Just that someone like me can't inhale all your fabricated Lies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by AJboi(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
too
Why u no show us ur face make we see who dey talk.Mtchewwww....Abeggi, make we hear word!
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by prissyluv(f): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Eberex:
OP Let me share you my own experience which is still ongoing.

I met my girl friend when i taught senior students during my nysc days. That was 2001. She got admission into school the next year, but we weren't dating yet. Just friends and we kept communication open. When she was in her 100 level i asked her out, knowing what i'm getting myself into. I help out in my own way because its just the right thing to do.

Fast forward, she is in her finals. and graduating this year.

So its not about how much you will spend on her. Its how much you love her and if it is real love, then no matter how long it is , you will wait.

bros,how many year course did your girl read in school?
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaziblake:
so your girlfriend isn't important?

I learned a lot 2day.
she is important actually!.....but my mother ,sister and aunty are [b]MORE[\b] important... undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by glossy6(f): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:

That's the problem. I hope to marry her.
1. Marry her, she is not too young if she's 18 and above
2. Sponsor her
3. She may have 2 kids for you before graduating
4. Good for both of us.
5. If she changes her mind after graduating with 2 kids, you still have something to hold on to.

Good luck
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by betterABIAstate: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
My specialty in school then was snatching such girls, they are very easy to get.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by donephi(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Considering all the comments by ladies, they are all telling you to pay with the aim of not getting married to her, this alone should give you a mindset how their "hearts" or "mind" work.
In summary of what they said " if you want to help her, do that without the intention for marriage.

The question is can you train her without expecting her to become your wife" food for thought.

Nwanne, Odikwa risky

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Topman0001(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
emerged01:
Help her if you have the resources but don't be hopeful you will marry her. Don't do it for her,do it for God. Just don't expect anything good from her in return to prevent heart attack.
I guess u're speaking from experience. I did it and i suffered so much in the hands of that small girl. When she was a kid, i was her sunday school teacher, now that she has grown up, i was assisting her parents in financing her edu. When she got to her final year, she called me on fone that she can't date a man who is 14 yrs older. Omo i nearly cried. What a loss. Pls dude don't do it except u will accept whatever happens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by AJboi(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Faith111:
Please! Please!! Please!!!
I am a graduate today because of my Hubby....
He trained me from purchasing my jamb form to my final year project WITHOUT EVER HAVING SEX WITH ME talk less of pregnanting me...
Today I'm pillar in his house and that singular act makes my home a heaven...We've been married for 4yrs nd very soon we'll be counting 3kids..but it all looks like we got married yesteday..Since we got married, things have turned around for both of us...I am now that classical wife even young boys trip 4..I work and earn very well...He earns very well too. Today, I'm proud of him. together we can acquire assets, pay bills and plan as 1...
My hubby gave me the rent his bros gave him so he could hussle for job for my year1 fees n slept in an uncompleted apartment, his salary was 40k and he gladly sends me 25k having nothing but Tfare and a little to eat from the bukka..He would never buy clothes nor shoes for my sake..But today we can give 40k to a needy without itch..
Op please Love believes all things...
My hubby's friends and family envy him and wish they had me 4 a wife without knowing what sacrifice he made in the past...
Follow ur HEART
Why u no show us ur face make we knw who dey talk?Mtchewwww.... U hide face dey lue for us.BETTER RESPECT URSELF ON DIS PLATFORM. We don hear plenty stories, ok?!

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Olabestonic001(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cammo:
Please advice.
Irrespective of what naysayers say, it's really a function of the type of people you BOTH are. You know who you are and you have an idea of who she is. Is she very impressionable? Does she have firm principles. What of you?[/quote]

To drive it home, I will say the op holds the ace here. Do you know that if despite your help for her you decide to go on sex-fasting, your relationship will blossom more?
If you can Intentionally withhold sex from the relationship pending marriage and you never dance to her sexual "come-and-get-me", you'll be more than a gold to her. She'll help you beyond anything otherwise she's an irresponsible girl.
The problem is always introducing premarital sex to relationship, it normal breed things that are more imagined than spelt it.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
My Brother, my answer is YES. I don't want to read other comments BUT I well know that all are not same, I strongly advise you NOT to unless you both are married already even at that its too risky amd telling you this be two/three experinces of mine. Better watch your step, wome are evil. May I ask what's your own level of education, such was on me before I went to school she said am not educated and I cursed her till date with her education/money no man has ask her out. So be warned!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by iwatchandlisten(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Love gives without demanding anything in return. Dont make it look like you will only sponsor her education in exchange for marriage. The Bible says: "cast your bread upon the waters, after many days you shall find it". Help her for Christ sake, if you both end up in marriage, good. If not, be sure that God will give a better wife and you'll be glad.

Also note this: "Give and it shall be given unto you good measure, pressed down, shaken together shall men add to your bossom". That's God's word - from my experience, it is true.

An aside: Somebody you claim to love, to help her you are forming this kind panel on Nairaland to advise you whether to do or not to do? Do you really love her? If you really love her, your friends wont even hear of her challenge. And which kind quality of friends you de keep sef? None of una de fear God?

In late Chaz B's voice: love just because...
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Fongido(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
emerged01:
The best answer. thumbs up
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Blessed4al(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
I'd advice you to marry her first before proceeding with training her in school. She's 21, she's come of marriageable age. Opting to train her in school before marrying her is not really the best thing to do considering the fast pace life school offers.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Silas0(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Relegate that sort of thought to the background except you want to do it for charity sack.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by emerged01(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Topman0001:

I guess u're speaking from experience. I did it and i suffered so much in the hands of that small girl. When she was a kid, i was her sunday school teacher, now that she has grown up, i was assisting her parents in financing her edu. When she got to her final year, she called me on fone that she can't date a man who is 14 yrs older. Omo i nearly cried. What a loss. Pls dude don't do it except u will accept whatever happens.

Not that I really sponsored her. I assisted her in the little way I could then. Thank God we got married with a kid and she is the one assisting me now.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by kaziblake(f): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
olac21:

See your mouth like Love your neighbor as yourself!btw,what else was I expecting you to say b4?
Like your own.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by kaziblake(f): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
she is important actually!.....but my mother ,sister and aunty are [b]MORE[\b] important... undecided
chai!!!

See confession.
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by betterABIAstate: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
iwatchandlisten:
Love gives without demanding anything in return. Dont make it look like you will only sponsor her education in exchange for marriage. The Bible says: "cast your bread upon the waters, after many days you shall find it". Help her for Christ sake, if you both end up in marriage, good. If not, be sure that God will give a better wife and you'll be glad.

Also note this: "Give and it shall be given unto you good measure, pressed down, shaken together shall men add to your bossom". That's God's word - from my experience, it is true.

An aside: Somebody you claim to love, to help her you are forming this kind panel on Nairaland to advise you whether to do or not to do? Do you really love her? If you really love her, your friends wont even hear of her challenge. And which kind quality of friends you de keep sef? None of una de fear God?

In late Chaz B's voice: love just because...
rubbish, does love also say you should risk breaking your heart?
Ask for wisdom and understanding from the lord before you type gibberish here

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Topman0001(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
emerged01:

Not that I really sponsored her. I assisted her in the little way I could then. Thank God we got married with a kid and she is the one assisting me now.
Wow! You're lucky to have choosen from the good ones

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by dahmie2013: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
olac21:

Pardon my curiosity,are you married now?going by a thread I read concerning your mum's request for the name of your boo!
Nope!
Re: Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
sukkot:
let me give you the best advice anyone can ever give you and it will be mutually beneficial for the both of you. and my advice will be approached from a biblical point of view. now in the bible ' sex ' is the seal of a marriage. all that ceremonial stuff is just human tradition. the person you have sex with is your wife. so this is my advice. pay for her school fees but make sure you are getting your matrimonial sex from her. now look at it this way ? all men pay for sex one way or the other so just accept that your paying her school fees is your own payment for sex. now when she graduates if she finds a better man and decides to leave you the curse will be on her head cuz she left the marriage to commit adultery with another person while you are in the clear and all throughout the time you were with her you got your moneys worth anyway so you are the winner
shocked[quote au

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Missing Person Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.