Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m (55151 Views)

19-year-old Lagos Girl Drugs Her Friend To Sleep For 15 Hours, Steals From Her / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) / Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by dre11(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
from the thread that made FP about a woman that flees with her fiancee money here....
www.nairaland.com/2896432/woman-flees-fiances-n295.5m-after

this is her picture and full story
Paul Iyoghojie

The Police at Ikoyi division, Ikoyi, Lagos, western Nigeria, have arrested a 46-year-old woman, Pearl Victoria Alaegbu, for allegedly conniving with a guard to rob her lover, Prince Hillary Unachukwu of his $1.5m (equivalent to N295.5m).

Police alleged that the incident occurred on 13 December, 2015 at Ojora Road, Ikoyi, Lagos when the woman allegedly connived with a guard to lock the victim inside a room with a padlock, ransacked his bedroom and allegedly stole his $1.5 and escaped.

Following the incident, according to the police, the complainant reported the matter to the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in charge of Ikoyi police station Lagos, S. P. Tijani Mustapha who directed his men to trace and arrest the fleeing security guard and the woman anywhere they could be found.

While the guard was arrested at a hideout and charged to court for failing to protect his employer from external attack, the woman was tracked and arrested on 26 January, 2016 at a hideout in Lagos.

After investigation, Alaegbu was arraigned before an Igbosore magistrates’ court, Lagos on a four-count charge of attempt to kill with poisonous substance and stealing.

Police prosecutor, SGT. Nicolas Akpene informed the court that the accused connived with a security guard also facing trial for the same offence to administer a poisonous substance on the complainant, Prince Hillary Unachukwu which made him to fall asleep from 8pm till 12 midnight in the night during which they ransacked his bedroom and stole his $1.5m and escaped.

Akpene said the accused during investigation was found with Etisalat No. 07087773669 which was not properly registered in her name and address.

Count 2 of the charge reads: “that you Pearl Victoria Alaegbu on 13 December, 2015 did attempt to unlawfully kill Prince Hillary Unachukwu by administering harmful substance on him and made him slept off between the hours of 8:00pm to 12 midnight to enable you carry out your criminal intention and stole his $1.5m.”

Count 4 reads: “that you Pearl Victoria Alaegbu and others at large did unlawfully confine or detain Prince Hillary Unachukwu inside his apartment with padlock making it very difficult to have his personal liberty against his will.”

Akpene said the offences the accused committed are punishable under sections 404, 228, 285(1) (F), 270 and 318 of the criminal laws of Lagos State, 2011.

The accused pleaded not guilty to the police allegations in the open court and Magistrate Mrs. S. K. Matepo admitted her to bail in the sum of N5m with two sureties in like sum.
Matepo adjourned the case till 10 February, 2016 for mention.

The defendant was taken to the Kirikiri Prison, Apapa, Lagos, pending when she will fulfill her bail condition.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/29/woman-allegedly-drugs-lover-steals-his-1-5m/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by tolugar: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
But wait oooo

What's that kind of money doing in his house at this harsh economic situation.

With that kind money in her possession, she shld gone lost anywhere in this country.

Money miss road.

FTC.
She shld be punished for getting herself caught.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Imortal001: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by vikacydevato(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
How can you steal water from an ocean, when you can simply build a house close to it!

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Imortal001: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
oookk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by ijustdey: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Police prosecutor, SGT. Nicolas Akpene informed the court that the accused connived with a security guard also facing trial for the same offence to administer a poisonous substance on the complainant, Prince Hillary Unachukwu which made him to fall asleep from 8pm till 12 midnight in the night during which they ransacked his bedroom and stole his $1.5m and escaped.

so her intention was to kill the guy at first

.......but it failed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
From this Article I could deduce that 2 men are retarded_

First why would a rich man be putting his prick inside 46yr old pvssy. The thing will have stretch finish. The stench self can wake my dead dog. And as a rich Baller, that dumb nigga just fall hand lipsrsealed

As for the Second Nigga, well I'm not too sure if he's a Journalist because only retarded_ journalism will ask you to see someone's picture and yet, they will find the poorest quality available and on top of that she is even wearing glasses. We are just as clueless as the beginning of her image...all we know is she is a lightskin with big Yansh and sagging titts undecided.

Anyways am sure it's one of this skinny hungry bloggers that wanna buy house for Banana Island undecided

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Tic4tac(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hmm..
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by lifezone247(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
vikacydevato:
How can you steal water from an ocean, when you can simply build a house close to it!
But u can still steal the water from the ocean and create a river or a lake.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wicked woman!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Daniel058(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
E dey show for im face..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by RedCapChief(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
She doesn't need to use any substance to knock him out; just fall on him with that ginormous body

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Sard(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Women and Money
And how d man sef get that huge amount inside his room...Abi Dasuki share money reach his side ni!?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Luxiana19(f): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hi Nairalanders. Happy New year. Don't let me beat about
the bush. The thing is that I really really need your help. I
entered a contest and I need votes to win. People are
seriously buying votes and hacking and I have no idea how
to go about that.
Please vote for me, No login or sign up required. Just
follow the link and click vote. I promise it won't take
more than 30 seconds of your time. Thank you in advance.
God bless.

http://micropage.opera.com/etisalatng/rbtz0snbj5.html

If you want me to vote on anything in return , just quote me with your link after you've voted. Thanks
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Modsenemy(f): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sugar mummy !
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Jaymima(f): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Such a shame. A beautiful lady like this? and 46? she's supposed to be in the comfort of her house, building her home and building her career.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by steveturner24(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Millz404(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
I didn't read sha... Just scrolled down to see her face. She is beautiful.... Am off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Krak(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
ijustdey:

so her intention was to kill the guy at first

.......but it failed

Not really. Lawyers have a way of subtly twisting facts.

If it were poison, he would have had some internal injuries at least.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by haywire1: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
#

DAMN IS THIS NOT INTROVERT COS SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE INTROVERT

GUYS I BEG LOOK WELL FOR CONFIRMATION

#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by passionate88: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
some women wicked die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by nikkiking(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Orobo bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
X
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Nienie(f): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
undecided..with a body like this tho she needed neither drugs nor the security guy to get the money for whatever reason she wanted it..she didnt even need to steal it but greed no gree am think sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by kachnov(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
ok
Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by DrObum(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
With al him money, na this old woman him dey knack

Adonbilivit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by techmart(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by owellej(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
So the mumu man turned his house to a bank? #295.5 gini? If this lady happened to be my sister, she should never tink of coming home. Failed sister, failed lover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by Nightshift(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
A Fatty!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by tellwisdom: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wey the money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m by lekanafo: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
commendation to the security agency for arresting the unarmed robbers quickly,for those old men looking for younger fiancees,I pity you. lastly what is the source of income of the man??1.5M dollars is no small amount

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers / The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.