Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (71892 Views)

“I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat / Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by NEHLIVE: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Z4KfBxVVeWc/Tor__wx9ARI/AAAAAAAADXw/N5w3xZfZF4U/s640/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMzEuSlBH%253F%253D-751197[/img]

Her thighs are fresh though for a woman her age smiley

Talk show host, Funmi Iyanda took to her Instagram page recently to share these side by side photos of her bare skin to put paid to various speculations surrounding her lighter complexion. She wrote;

"The top is what happens to my skin in fall, winter and spring. The bottom is what it is in summer or when l'm home in my lovely hot country. There are no filters. Pictures taken six weeks apart. Top in London in November, bottom in Lagos in January. I do not like the unhealthy pasty lighter one much the golden brown one being much yummier, fortunately it is mostly bundled up in warm clothing until summer or when l come home. I spectacularly hate the snide insinuations and speculations l get on account of this from those who hate the skin they are in. This is my skin, it changes with the weather as nature designs. Next person who talks trash to me will end up in lawma's bin. #iyalayaanybody #melaninonfleek #shadesofblack"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/funmi-iyanda-raises-her-skirts-to.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by theshaderoom: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by titosantana(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lol, she's advertising herself with style:- If my face doesn't attract you, my thighs must attract you by fire by force.

It pays to say the truth, no matter how bitter grin, If only I can convert these likes to $. Lol.

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by overdrive(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mid-life crisis.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by EHMIR(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
See legs like onitsha yamgrin

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Chestar5(f): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin grin

wetin man pikin no go see... She for nakeed everything na...

Who cares if she bleaches or not undecided...

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by axortedbabe(f): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Madam I don't think I care
Same with any other sensible person out there

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by demolinka(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
End time thi...Naaah
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Likei(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nothing wey we no go see for Nairaland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Richy4(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
She owe no one an explanation... and she should have known that.... sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please who's she can't she show her face too

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by seunoni34(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
I still won't believe until she opens everything kiss kiss

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by mascot87(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
I love the thighs sha. cheesy cheesy

I just imagine my hands rubbing those thighs shocked shocked

Can u imagine angry angry

Lalasticlala, call me the Vaseline crew now angry angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by BIGTinfotech: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Like I care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Tic4tac(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by adonbilivit: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
hmmm...something is stinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by not4sure(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
No be by showing leg joor. You can bleach all your body expect one place which is the center of the Yanch

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by pyyxxaro: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
See neck like all dose sack when we take de fetch water for Ekpoma wayback

See as person Lap b like Old Carrot

Sai Gombe Carrot

Sai Ezyema Lap

6 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Flashh: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Since she could show us this, then she should show us her buttocks to clear herself completely. smiley

I bet it will be as black as Kiwi black polish. angry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by ahmedkoded95(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Airforce1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by kannymoore(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Madam pleezz....

Show us the crack of ya nyash Fest nah!

Only then shall we believe this long story of yours!

Tenks!

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by myndtheidiot: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Sard(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
I can almost locate her n!pple in that first pix.. Too trashy for a woman of her class and age!
But it should be none of my problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by gunuvi(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nonsense. In fact efcc needs to probe those thighs asap. She just robbed my glance under pretence and its an offence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
To prove what?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by mejai(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
u for as well show us d centre of gravity too. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Eboh4z: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
We need to check in between her ass to be sure she ain't bleaching. Afterall the bleaching cream will also be applied on her legs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
issorrai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
mejai:
u for as well show us d centre of gravity too. grin
Hmn

The poster below is annoyed that i took his space! It is because my internet is faster actually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by adepiero: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Even with everything, she is still single undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children' / Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video)) / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.