Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? (5619 Views)

Leaked Photos Show Apple’s Final Iphone X Plus & 6.1-inch Iphone Designs / Would You Buy This Headphone For N134k? / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? by TechLector: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2016

Excelvan BT-MT10 Tablet PC is probably the cheapest 10.1-inch tablet in Nigeria as of now. The large 10.1-inch screen makes it great for browsing the web and watching movies.

Excelvan 10.1 HD Screen Tablet PC runs on the Android 4.4.2 Operating System with full access to Google’s Play Store and Thousands of Apps.

This amazing Tablet PC is a must have for an electronics addict or someone that just wants a nice tablet and smartphone all in one and Games. It comes with a 1GB of RAM and sports a Dual-Core ARM Cortex A7 processor clocking in at 1.3GHz allowing and you to run multiple applications at once without ruining speed or performance.

The Dual SIM Dual Steady Tablet PC provides excellent compatibility and entertainment function.

Hardware & Software

Excelvan BT-MT10 Tablet PC runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) on a 1.3GHz dual-core processor with 1GB of RAM. It sports an 8GB built-in storage, which you can extend further by 32GB via microSD slot.

In the front is a 10.1-inch display with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution and a 0.3 megapixels camera for selfies. The Tablet graphics is handled by a PowerVR SGX544. On the back is a modest 2 megapixels camera. Excelvan BT-MT10 Tablet PC offers dual-SIM slot and you can make and receive calls on the tablet.

Connectivity And Others

Connectivity option for the Excelvan Tablet PC include support for WiFi, 3G Wireless Network, built-in Bluetooth, GPS, OTG Cable – you can immensely expand the space and the USB device, Micro USB, stereo speaker, earphone Jack and microphone for your convenience. It comes pre-loaded with applications like Play Store, Skype, MSN, and suitable for Video calling.

Package Content:

1 x Excelvan 10.1 HD Screen Tablet PC

1 x AC Adapter

1 x OTG Cable

1 x USB Cable

1 x User Manual

source: http://techlector.com/10-1-inch-excelvan-bt-mt10-android-tablet-pc-specs-price-2/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? by LordOfTheWeed: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
With those specs, the price mustn't exceed N5,500.. .. ..
Re: Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? by queenfav(f): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:
Guy,u took the words right out my mouth.The specs na better "God forbid bad thing".If dem dash me sef,I no use.Dual core,kitkat..I stopped reading when I saw 2.0/0.3 front and back camera.infact,the price shudnt exceed 4000 naira.
Re: Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? by tivta(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:
queenfav:
Guy,u took the words right out my mouth.The specs na better "God forbid bad thing".If dem dash me sef,I no use.Dual core,kitkat..I stopped reading when I saw 2.0/0.3 front and back camera.infact,the price shudnt exceed 4000 naira.

Is there any android phone in Nigeria that costs N5500? Not even the defunct jellybean software, yet you say N5500? Fear God na...

1 Like

Re: Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? by LordOfTheWeed: 5:08am On Jan 30, 2016
queenfav:
[size=10pt] Lol.. .. .. As in ehn, the specs are so ridiculous, who uses phone of 2.0MP camera these days? When it's not MY-X 5.. .. .. Even if i give it to my 8years old kid bro, I'm sure he'll stone it back at me grin

But that price you mentioned tho grin grin grin N4,000.. .. .. Go and take it for free na [/size
Re: Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? by TechLector: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
lol... you guys should at least appreciate home made device for once... can you compare any 10 inch device with almost same features with same price?... tongue
Re: Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? by queenfav(f): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
@techlector,how much is it..
Re: Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
queenfav:
LordOfTheWeed:
[quote author=LordOfTheWeed post=42452178]
[size=10pt] Lol.. .. .. As in ehn, the specs are so ridiculous, who uses phone of 2.0MP camera these days? When it's not MY-X 5.. .. .. Even if i give it to my 8years old kid bro, I'm sure he'll stone it back at me grin

But that price you mentioned tho grin grin grin N4,000.. .. .. Go and take it for free na [/size
[/quote

Hi guys, pls apart from the camera, what other spec do you consider to be terrible in this device and will you encourage someone to get this device at 20k...
Re: Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? by wunmi2odun(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:
grin grin grin
Re: Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? by wunmi2odun(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
This one no dey hear word at all.
Bubewilson:
Re: Will You Buy This 10.1-inch Excelvan BT-MT10 Android Tablet PC? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
wunmi2odun:
This one no dey hear word at all.
yarn me na

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat 4gb Gift Is Over / Usb OTG What-it-means-and-how-to-use-it / GPRS On Glo Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.