Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television (26357 Views)

Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video / PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False / Names Of Supreme Court Justices Arrested By Dss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by 5starmilitant: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
davodyguy:

That's why Nigeria is backwards.

Such people like him were praise singers to Jonathan who was failing, but the mentality of Asari dokubo 'whether Jonathan perform or not, he's our son and must win second term' is really troubling them

Same way the Yorubas don't see anything wrong with obj, tinubu and others. It happens everywhere jare.........

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by Naijiant: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by sleekpro(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lao aunty Stella my crush, I love die!

yes I love her , wetin you want do?
Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by PreyingMantis(m): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Typical!! How they love and embrace corruption and criminals. cheesy

It is an innate trait.

If not them, who else.

#Continues watching Alibaba and the 40 thieves.
A drug baron and an unrepentant kleptomaniac by the name Tinubu still calls the shots in the Southwest. The N77m website and N250m borehole man called Fashola is the poster boy for the Southwest political elite. Another drug dealer and underworld kingpin known as Buruji Kashamu is currently a Senator of the federal republic representing a Southwest senatorial zone. The list is endless....

You need to take care of your house first before coming here to make noise

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by wristbangle: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
JOAN11:
This is good news coming from the senator herself Senator STELLA ODUA a woman who i proudly declare as my role model.
.I wonder y the AMAJIRI AND THE YORUBA's are particularly pained by this revelation gringrin

U have her facial appearance and I am sure you will replicate her corrupted practise in future.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by gretblue: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Stolen:

The best aviation minister this country can ever produce.

Where is the aviation sector today after her departure?

Go and prosecute Fashola first, HE IS A BIGGER THIEF.
Even when you don't know the location of MMA,when you have never seen NAAA.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
APC gonna hate cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by happney65: 12:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Progressive01:

It is an innate trait.

If not them, who else.

I guess Tinubu,Ameachi,Saraki,Atiku and co are not corrupt abi?Case of Kettle calling Pot Black..Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by JOAN11(f): 12:56am On Jan 30, 2016
wristbangle:

U have her facial appearance and I am sure you will replicate her corrupted practise in future.
who be this amajiri / yoruba boy talking anyhow undecided

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by Sigo86(m): 1:17am On Jan 30, 2016
Stolen:

The best aviation minister this country can ever produce.

Where is the aviation sector today after her departure?

The Best Aviation Minister
grin grin grin

Bro, it's crystal clear u've Brain Tumour cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by Ambassadors: 1:26am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by Ambassadors: 1:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by DipoDaniel: 2:29am On Jan 30, 2016
See your life, wasted!!!

Stolen:
Aunty Stella the cat with nine lives. U will be our Senator whether they like it or Not

“Ada Eze Chukwu” Ndiigbo!

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by Excuzeme: 3:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Progressive01:
Of course she left our airports looking like those in Beijing. grin

Greatest Minister ever liveth!!

You nailed it.... even in a very funny style! grin grin grin

That fraudster called "STEALLER" Oduah, will have her day with the EFCC and ICPC, in no distant time, mark my words.

Her forged C.V she submitted for her Senate Screening, where she claimed to have a Doctorate degree, is still out there, as shown below
(The PDF is not loading right now)

Only in Nigeria is the "Hallowed Chambers of the Senate", ..........populated by CRIMINALS!
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by davodyguy: 3:42am On Jan 30, 2016
5starmilitant:

Same way the Yorubas don't see anything wrong with obj, tinubu and others. It happens everywhere jare.........
This shows you have no idea of what you're talking about. OBJ has never been liked by majority of the Yorubas. Next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by ihatesycophant(m): 3:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Her eyes would clear when police come ejecting her from government house given to her. It's only a deaf fly that follows a dead body to the grave. Lady, there is no ambiguity in the judgment, your chairman that submitted your name, was an illegal chairman and everything he does were also illegal. Please park somewhere and let us hear the next chapter.
Again, for those of you jubilating on her foolishness, I hope you will not have heart attack when she finally bid the senate goodbye in the next sitting?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by ihatesycophant(m): 3:59am On Jan 30, 2016
JOAN11:
This is good news coming from the senator herself Senator STELLA ODUA a woman who i proudly declare as my role model.
.I wonder y the AMAJIRI AND THE YORUBA's are particularly pained by this revelation gringrin
Which revelation? So she's the one to interpret court case with her unlearned brain. The judgment is straight and carry no ambiguity at all. An illegal chairman cannot produce legal candidate. The judgment clearly said the list submitted by the other chairman is void. Hope you will not have heart break by the time police eject her from the hallowed chamber.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by lastpage: 4:16am On Jan 30, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Which revelation? So she's the one to interpret court case with her unlearned brain. The judgment is straight and carry no ambiguity at all. An illegal chairman cannot produce legal candidate. The judgment clearly said the list submitted by the other chairman is void. Hope you will not have heart break by the time police eject her from the hallowed chamber.

She is a fraud and a looter combined.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by anonimi: 4:47am On Jan 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by vikacydevato(m): 4:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Jona's people.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Progressive01:

It is an innate trait.

If not them, who else.

Why hasn't this one been probed yet?
Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by Gboliwe: 4:58am On Jan 30, 2016
Sahara Lying Reporters again! Tufiakwa!
Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by islandmoon: 5:23am On Jan 30, 2016
this one used custom duty wavier to buy two most expensive bullet proof BMWs in the history of Nigeria for herself and still inflated the price, Oduah Gate

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by holaralph(m): 5:27am On Jan 30, 2016
All Nigeria politicains are all the same they can lie, they twist , they are crafty, they are deceitful and they think they are the only knowledgeable one whereas they are having fish brain embedded with stones. If you Catch a female politician banging in an hotel room she will tell you that its a corn comb even if the whole nigeria apprehend a male politician raping a girl we shouldn't be surprise if we hear him saying I was only urinating. They are the set of jester that always make me laugh sirs / mas

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by waldigit: 5:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Stolen:
Yoruba want to choose Anambra Senators, see madness on Anambra State matter by the Amala eaters above. grin

A drug baron and an unrepentant kleptomaniac by the name Tinubu still calls the shots in the Southwest. The N77m website and N250m borehole man called Fashola is the poster boy for the Southwest political elite. Another drug dealer known as Buruji Kashamu is currently a Senator of the federal republic representing a Southwest senatorial zone. The list is endless....

You need to take care of your house first before coming here to make noise
Southwest where ur brothers are wasting away to eke out living. When will pple like learn manners.
Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by holaralph(m): 5:31am On Jan 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Why hasn't this one been probed yet?
Then you will hear marginalisation, you will hear selective even witch hunting self will still join

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by Cholison(m): 5:55am On Jan 30, 2016
Madam no cutting corners, time up. The foundation that brought you up for the contest is faulty hence....

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by wink2015(m): 6:29am On Jan 30, 2016
The bullet proof woman should go and clear her name at the court Joor? Her hands are assume dirty?
Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by zurine(f): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2016
but why!!! it is all over the news already.
Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by birmingham04: 7:20am On Jan 30, 2016
The only enemy that Nigeria has is our YOUTHS cos the way our youths are supporting these rogues call politicians is unexplainable. It is youths that will carry gun, it is youth that will snatched ballot box, it is youth will say carry go na only you thief fit do am,it is youth will do ERU IKU( messenger of death) to our dealer politician, it is youth will vote against young candidate in favour of old cargo politician, it is youth will do jungle justice to their fellow youth for stealing plantain and do long live to the politician that stole billions of dollar, it is youth that gave Gani Fawehinmi Senior Advocate of Masses(SAM) and it is the same youth vote against Gani Fawehinmi. Nigeria's youths are the problem of this country. Nigeria can only be great if we youth change our character. If i ' m right click like if not click share.
Re: Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television by momentoftruth: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Progressive01:

It is an innate trait.

If not them, who else.

the same way you celebrate tinubu and obj, fashola etc, hypocrisy smells

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar / Protests In Ilorin As Customs Seizes Rice (Nigerian) / Lauretta Onochie: Food Is Cheaper This Season Than Same Time Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.