Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) (43311 Views)

Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / 5000 People Gather To Watch Two Dogs Wed (photos) / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Collecting lucky numbers from a Mad Woman?
Please tell me who is Madder now?

3 Likes

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Chuukwudi(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Lol
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by alexarelano(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Na there dem wan collect wetin Buhari no give dem grin cheesy
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Choi! Poverty is so baaaad angry

1 Like

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by tyav7: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2016
Another end time tinz
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Topccy007:
Betting is for the jobless

Mad people are ofcos jobless

Then Madness + joblessness = Frustration which may lead to heart attack(when the lose a bet) = Untimely death

If they should by chance win a bet:
Madness + joblessness = temporary joy and addiction which leads to ploughing back the win into the next bet and due to the unstable mind of the mad woman predicting they lose everything = Frustration = untimely death.

From ur analysis, I dnt need a soothsayers to tell me that u are also a mad man

1 Like

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by vicraven(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2016
predict demon,predict!
5 24 13 84 13 419
sorry,try again next time...
iyalaiya madwomen!
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by erusen: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Topccy007:

Then Madness + joblessness = Frustration which may lead to heart attack(when the lose a bet) = Untimely death

Madness + joblessness = temporary joy and addiction which leads to ploughing back the win into the next bet and due to the unstable mind of the mad woman predicting they lose everything = Frustration = untimely death.

abeg shut up joor

1 Like

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by AfroKnight: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Topccy007:

This your mathematics sef. cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by NaLaugh: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Op are you sure she's the only one mad

Definitely not.

1 Like

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by tartar9(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2016
na one person go still win
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by RVBC: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Topccy007:

You need to calm down Bro!!! This madness comes in diff form, watin bring calculation come here NW?

1 Like

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by banmee(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2016
metronaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-aUILJuTbfXc/VqxwB8YFEQI/AAAAAAAILTE/QMcBpT8GNQA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
I don't know how to explain this but I will try. The woman sitting and backing the camera is said to be a mentally unstable woman. The people gathered around her believe she gives lucky numbers for betting games as a few have supposedly testified. So they take their bets to her for her to help them pick a lucky number...that's how the www.metronaija.com reader who sent in the pic explained to me...:-)
[img]http://3.bp..com/-KGgVEz2Lgf0/VqxwCk486nI/AAAAAAAILTM/C9Lw8uSPuM4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/photos-people-gather-around-madwoman-in.html

On a scale of 1 to 10, the stupidity of majority of Nigerians rates at a 100.
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by saviourdeseotu(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Lolx
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Na only for naija mad man go dey control traffic people wen get sense go dey obey

1 Like

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2016
haywire1:
#

Op kindly include d location cos na 3direct napping sure pass grin grin grin grin

godoluwa,medman, freeman122 come and see ooo, we Don hammer grin

#
grin grin grin kikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Topccy007: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2016
figo05:

From ur analysis, I dnt need a soothsayers to tell me that u are also a mad man
Because I tagged you mad and jobless? It's cos u bet u won't see anything wrong in it. Pele.
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Topccy007: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2016
RVBC:

You need to calm down Bro!!! This madness comes in diff form, watin bring calculation come here NW?
Chairman betting committee. I see u
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by emmadejust(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2016
I saw this thing yesterday @ ph-aba express road, ariaria market. I couldn't snap it because my driver was fast.....

I begin dey wonder the magic number and luck they believe they will get from that mad woman...
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Topccy007: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2016
AfroKnight:

This your mathematics sef. cheesy
That guy close to the mad woman in the pic looks like you grin
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Topccy007: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2016
erusen:
abeg shut up joor
Sorry I don't know u are part of the betting candidates described in the mathematics above
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by gbrown(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2016
metronaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-aUILJuTbfXc/VqxwB8YFEQI/AAAAAAAILTE/QMcBpT8GNQA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
I don't know how to explain this but I will try. The woman sitting and backing the camera is said to be a mentally unstable woman. The people gathered around her believe she gives lucky numbers for betting games as a few have supposedly testified. So they take their bets to her for her to help them pick a lucky number...that's how the www.metronaija.com reader who sent in the pic explained to me...:-)
[img]http://3.bp..com/-KGgVEz2Lgf0/VqxwCk486nI/AAAAAAAILTM/C9Lw8uSPuM4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/photos-people-gather-around-madwoman-in.html

we live in a strange world, see folks who are supposedly sane taking tutorials from an insane woman, my question, who is really mad here?

2 Likes

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Liamm(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2016
RVBC:

ROTFLMAO
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Topccy007:
Because I tagged you mad and jobless? It's cos u bet u won't see anything wrong in it. Pele.

I dnt and will never bet
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2016
That's how malaria starts.
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by nkakp(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The mad spirit in her is indeed predicting well.

It seems mad people predicts very well
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2016
See decently dressed Nigerians oo. What spiritualism and excessive belief in the mystic will cause in this country ehn... #GodIsWatching

1 Like

Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by refiner(f): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2016
even ladies do bet too
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
If She fit give me 5 straight wins for nairabet, I don't mind o.
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
All of dem are mad self rubbish
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by focus7: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Igbos and their crave for money has no competitor.
Re: People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) by busky101(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Topccy007:

Then Madness + joblessness = Frustration which may lead to heart attack(when the lose a bet) = Untimely death........equ 1

Madness + joblessness = temporary joy and addiction which leads to ploughing back the win into the next bet and due to the unstable mind of the mad woman predicting they lose everything = Frustration = untimely death.........equ 2

This makes equ 1 = equ 2. This implies that either they succeed in it or not, they die early compared to someone who doesn't indulge in betting.

My opinion...

maths go soon mad you kwanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Snake In My Room! / Origin Of Some Common Nigerian Pigin / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.