Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) (19212 Views)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Aramideboss: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
This Is The Continuation Of Part 6, for those who missed it, read it here : https://www.nairaland.com/2901008/romantic-story-landlady-daughters-tenant
I was a bit surprised at her boldness but I didn't make any move to stop her. That was a sign that i was glad she did. She stroked it and then knelt and freed it from my boxer's entrapment. She made an "oh!" and i guessed she must be satisfied with what she saw. She put my dick in her mouth and rolled her toungue over the tip. Mehn.....she's got the digs. With that first impressive touch, i started wondering if her husband is crazy. She kissed it and started sucking it. I reached a hand down and fondled her breasts. She was so good at it that she almost made me come and i've never come before while being sucked. I stood her and took off her wrapper, her boobs were nice but not as nice as her hips. . ( Also Read: Hot!! Video Of Guy Caught Having Sex With A Prostitute In The Street ) . I turned her around and stepped back a bit, staring at the most beautiful naked round buttocks my eyes have ever seen. She smiled and put her hands akimbo and shook her buttocks. She must have seen the hunger in my eyes cos she asked "you like am abi?". I didn't need to reply her cos i rushed over, bent her over and gently slid in my dick.
It was tighter than i had expected from a mother of two. As the cap of my dick slid inside her cunt, she gasped in pleasure and gently moved her ass back to swallow me whole (Just by writing this story makes me want to Bleep her again). . She was wet but not too wet. Just wet in the right way to enable my dick slide in well enough to also feel her vaginal walls massage it all the way. She made my landlady and her daughter seem like amateurs. She started grinding her ass against my waist slowly, then moved it up and down in the same slow movement.
As i stared at her buttock's movement, the only thing that came to my mind was t-pain's voice singing "up, down, up, down, up, down" from the chorus of "all i do is win'. She'ld make the sound "shhhhhh......aaaarrrgh" very softly that they were barely audible. I moved my waist and began thrusting slowly.,..
Dont be angry we could not post it all here, continue reading here : http://bestlovegoodies.com/forum2_theme_112626122.xhtml?tema=7#sthash.zKLvrNKc.dpuf
Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nigeria Hip Pop Artist Throwback Pics {so Funny, Money Good Oo}
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Omotola Talks About Her Time Magazine Honour
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pastor’s Wife Goes Braless For BET Awards,amber Rose Suffer Wardrobe Malfunction
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Meet The 11 Most Powerful Women In The World (photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kiss My A*s!-amber Rose Slams Basket Mouth,others (sexy Photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jay-z And Beyonce Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary In Cuba
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Omg!! Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jordan Chandler Confessed ; I Lied About Michael Jackson, My Dad Forced Me To Do
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2016
2face Brother Hi Fab Wedding: And Tubaba Was Present
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chris Brown And Drake Offered $1M Each To Fight In Boxing Ring
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pictures Of Actress Megan Good & Her Mother
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Exclusive: Wizkid's Son Vs. Peter Okoye's Son - Who's More dope? (photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
Throwback To When Kim Looked Like Jafar From Aladdin
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 7:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2016
Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast!
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2016
OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2016
Man Turns Himself Into Woman Thru Surgery!
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
20 Pretty N Aked South Girls That Will Make You Leave Your Naija Babe
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nadia Buari TWINS Pictures REVEALED?
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Facebook Girl Called Her Self A Virgin And Her Facebook Fu*ck Mates Exposed Her
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Without Make Up,genevieve Looks Like A 60yr Old Grandma
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
We Never Knew Zack Orji’s First Son Leo’nel Was This Cute!
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses Of All Times.
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
12 Celebrities You Didn't Know Are Transgendered.
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) by Adekunleyb: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
More Pictures From That Nicki Minaj Wardrobe Malfunction On Stage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. / 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.