Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? (2045 Views)

My Strange Experience With A Lady; She Almost Died In My Residence. / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
I used to have a girlfriend, I loved her very much. But after a few years we both lost contact and when I waited for a year and half for her with no words coming forth from nowhere, I met another girl and we started a relationship. The relationship, however, is still on going. Last week, I met my former girlfriend, we talked over stuff that happened between us and how we lost contact but she wasn't really happy I have another girlfriend now but later claims she understands. Right now, she's in town and wants to start a program which is going to last for about 12 months and she needs a place to stay for a couple of weeks until she sorts out her accommodation problem. I have talked it over with my girlfriend about it but she doesn't seem to have anything to say, she said I should do what I think is best. Do you think I should let her stay until she's on her feet around or should I decline her request? Please this is a pressing issue.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by izeek(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2009
not wise atall.
if you must help, arrange for a female friend of yours that can take her in.
but not you.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by 9ine: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
Not wise @ all. Helping her is okay but not by making her stay in your house, its far 2 risky wink
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2009
izeek:

not wise atall.
if you must help, arrange for a female friend of yours that can take her in.
but not you.

And if none of my female friends is comfortable enough to accept her to stay with her?
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by izeek(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
when she left to come for this programme, what plans did she make,
cos apparently her plan never involved bumping into you unexpected.

if you must help, pay for a hotel, whatever but not ur house!
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by biola44: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
wink else sum1 heart is abt 2 be_________
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by lojik(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2009
Allowing her stay is as good as saying bye bye to your new grilfriend.
Say no to STAYING!
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2009
izeek:

when she left to come for this programme, what plans did she make,
cos apparently her plan never involved bumping into you unexpected.

if you must help, pay for a hotel, whatever but not ur house!

She was planning on staying at a hotel until she's able to find an apartment. But the hotels close to where she'll be attending the program are so expensive and there's a good chance it will take another 3 weeks before she gets an apartment, so looking on the side of the finances, she pulls off this suggestion. Then again, she didn't expect she was going to be admitted for the program -- just came as a shock to her.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by izeek(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2009
it sounds to me like u have made up ur mind.
dont let us stop u, go ahead, and take her in if u ready to loose ur new babe.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by scemchee(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2009
my broda risk is an understatement in dis case if you let her in ur house even 4 24hrs, take it from me. if all of ur female friends are not comfortable staying wit her, guy bone de she,that is if u love n cherish ur present relationship.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
izeek:

it sounds to me like u have made up ur mind.
dont let us stop u, go ahead, and take her in if u ready to loose ur new babe.

That's not what I meant. I'm just explicating the issue in a more detailed preview.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Redfox(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
@TheSeeker
You need to be strong and decisive as to what u want and what u don't want and seriously letting her stay with u is one of those things u shouldn't even dare to want.I say this from the bottom of my heart,experience has taught us lessons that we must learn from or face the consequences.your current GF is definitely not happy though she might opt to remain calm at the moment and besides didn't you promise to make her happy, DEAD END.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2009
guy,
help the girl out,
its not like she's a`stranger to u.
afterall she just wants to stay till she can find a place of her own.
she could also help u with other household activities.
its a win win situation for u both.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Kx: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2009
An ibo adage goes[b]:"He who fetches ants invested firewood,should not complain
when lizard pays him a visit
"[/b]
Meaning,if u bring her in and let her stay in ur place,do not complain
when she takes over d place of ur present love for life.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by frank317: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
heeeyyyyyy!! my guy wan born pickin
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by ekoboy: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2009
i pity our girlfriend. From her answer u'll see she is weak and infact knows she is loosing you. Am sure she is shopping for another boyfriend right now.
UR EX STAY WITH U!!!.That is unheard of. Am sure u'll sleep with her the very first night.
Imagine ur girlfriend telling u she wants to spend the night with her ex.
Evidently ur still interested in ur ex and u're seeing this as an opportunity to have her back. Good for u but please don't try deceiving the poor girl u call ur girlfriend.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2009
ekoboy:

i pity our girlfriend. From her answer u'll see she is weak and infact knows she is loosing you. Am sure she is shopping for another boyfriend right now.
UR EX STAY WITH U!!!.That is unheard of. Am sure u'll sleep with her the very first night.
Imagine ur girlfriend telling u she wants to spend the night with her ex.
Evidently ur still interested in ur ex and u're seeing this as an opportunity to have her back. Good for u but please don't try deceiving the poor girl u call ur girlfriend.

Your comment was appreciated but you were way too conclusive!
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by ohwofasa(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

I used to have a girlfriend, I loved her very much. But after a few years we both lost contact and when I waited for a year and half for her with no words coming forth from nowhere, I met another girl and we started a relationship. The relationship, however, is still on going. Last week, I met my former girlfriend, we talked over stuff that happened between us and how we lost contact but she wasn't really happy I have another girlfriend now but later claims she understands. Right now, she's in town and wants to start a program which is going to last for about 12 months and she needs a place to stay for a couple of weeks until she sorts out her accommodation problem. I have talked it over with my girlfriend about it but she doesn't seem to have anything to say, she said I should do what I think is best. Do you think I should let her stay until she's on her feet around or should I decline her request? Please this is a pressing issue.
bro
TheSeeker:

no jus try am brosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by MissyB1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
topic=290104.msg4107864#msg4107864 date=1246289848:

I used to have a girlfriend, I loved her very much. But after a few years we both lost contact and when I waited for a year and half for her with no words coming forth from nowhere, I met another girl and we started a relationship. The relationship, however, is still on going. Last week, I met my former girlfriend, we talked over stuff that happened between us and how we lost contact but she wasn't really happy I have another girlfriend now but later claims she understands. Right now, she's in town and wants to start a program which is going to last for about 12 months and she needs a place to stay for a couple of weeks until she sorts out her accommodation problem. I have talked it over with my girlfriend about it but she doesn't seem to have anything to say, she said I should do what I think is best. Do you think I should let her stay until she's on her feet around or should I decline her request?  Please this is a pressing issue.
That sounds more like an assay than an opinion to me. grin
Caution:That 'best' thang had better be not allowing her stay at Your place.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Secretz(f): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2009
Missy B:

Sister, you hit the nail right on the head.!!! grin

@ OP, this is a test of your relationship ohhhhhh, what if it were your girl that came to you with exact same situation? wetin you go advise her? grin
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by MissyB1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2009
Secretz:

Sister, you hit the nail right on the head.!!!   grin

@ OP, this is a test of your relationship ohhhhhh, what if it were your girl that came to you with exact same situation? wetin you go advise her?   grin
Send him to abyss. . . . .Probably!! cheesy
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by 190: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2009
cant u peeps see
he nids sm1 2 tell him wot he wants

@poster
tell her 2 stay so u can Bleep her
hope ure happy now
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 12:35am On Jun 30, 2009
190:

cant u peeps see
he nids sm1 2 tell him wot he wants

@poster
tell her 2 stay so u can Bleep her
hope ure happy now

I've seen some of your comments on NL and sometimes I bring your mental sanity under a microscopic scrutiny. Honestly!
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 12:41am On Jun 30, 2009
Missy B:

I get your drift. Of course I wouldn't let her stay over at my place when I know my girlfriend could come anytime, it'd seem to me like disrespect to her and the relationship, but I'm seeking opinions to see if there may be some kinda provision to help her out, while I apply extreme caution or something.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Enockia(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2009
look 190 has some nice posts so i totally disagree wit u
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 12:54am On Jun 30, 2009
Enockia:

look 190 has some nice posts so i totally disagree wit u

And what about the ones where he had insulted people? Well, I think he's a nobody's fool but I sincerely hope someone adopts him
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Enockia(m): 1:22am On Jun 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

And what about the ones where he had insulted people? Well, I think he's a nobody's fool but I sincerely hope someone adopts him

he is only telling them to reason again
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 1:25am On Jun 30, 2009
Enockia:

he is only telling them to reason again

That is what you think but he has insulted me three times so far on NL but I have never said none to him. I think he has sensible posts, I'm not disputing that but sometimes he gets down too low that I think he's so dumb! Whatever! That's how he chooses to talk but if he insults me again, he won't find it funny.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Enockia(m): 1:34am On Jun 30, 2009
wat will do stop payin his skool fees? grin grin tongue
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by TheSeeker(m): 1:44am On Jun 30, 2009
Enockia:

wat will do stop payin his skool fees? grin grin tongue

No, but I could use a brand new brain seeing that he's never used his.
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by Enockia(m): 1:46am On Jun 30, 2009
well u guys should settle ur disputes
Re: Can I Let Her Stay In At My Residence? by webprince(m): 3:33am On Jun 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Last week, I met my former girlfriend, we talked over stuff that happened between us and how we lost contact but she wasn't really happy I have another girlfriend now but later claims she understands. Right now, she's in town and wants to start a program which is going to last for about 12 months and she needs a place to stay for a couple of weeks until she sorts out her accommodation problem. I have talked it over with my girlfriend about it but she doesn't seem to have anything to say, she said I should do what I think is best. Do you think I should let her stay until she's on her feet around or should I decline her request? Please this is a pressing issue.
Its like U dont really understand women! she actually meant Dont let her stay @ ur place! She doesnt want 2 say it plainly cos she really loves and respect U. Dont Bleep up my guy!

P.S. A lady played this old trick (that she was handed a quit notice by her landlord) on me last year and I ask my fiancee if d girl can crash @ my end 4 just 1 week 2 sort herself out. and she said d same thing - Dear, I trust U, do what U think is best, Though I didnt allow d girl 2 stay after that statement but I allow her 2 drop few of her loads since I have a vacant guest room. ol'boy my woman vex no b small. I later find a way 2 cajole d girl (intruder) 2 come and take her loads. Now am happily married with my fiance with no probs and later got 2 know d girl is actually planning a a take-over coup! BE WISE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend The Liar Or His Best Friend? / Absurd Romance Related Quotes / What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.