Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (29107 Views)

Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by IykeWest: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:
lol, i told him am HIV positive after we return from shopping and he wanted to have his way grin.
the guy give me money join my transport say make I dey go.
Don't try that kinda stuff with a guy like me, cos I'll be like 'No p, Oya lie down I'll use two condoms' grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by dapraiz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
utenwuson:
lol" my EX says she hates sex wen I was wooing her, I asked why? she says she will b feeling pain.........

but when we started having s*x. she ll b screaming "baby harder, baby hit me hard, baby drill me hard, baby pls am cumin, baby ds baby dt"

I was like WTF.... girls can lie sha

I smell lies angry
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by BrezyBaby(f): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
BossKratos:
A lot of babes deceive guys with mega lies this days just to get into their lives, wallets, or homes as either future wives or girlfriends these days. Not to say that we homies don't also tell a few white lies also but compared to some of these smallies "we are all learners"!

But truth be told, most guys in naija are only really searching for ladies who are ready to keep it real with them. But unfortunately it seems to our naija babes, deception is part of our constitution!

This could be due to their never ending love for engaging in abnormal love mind games, love for material things, desperation for money and fame, or just the standard olosho lifestyle! Either way this causes some babes to steadily cook up superb lies that would leave even lucifer impressed!

Which of us have not heard these standard scams;

1. I love only you baby

2. He's my uncle

3. I've never done that before

4. I've never cheated on you

5. You are the best I've ever had

6. I don't eat that type of food

7. Its paining me

8. I went for a burial

9. I'm a virgin

10.My phone was on silent/battery died

See scam! If there are bigger lies that you may have come across please add it to the list! Awon goons mi, please what is the greatest lie that you have heard from a naija woman?

shocked

"I will never hurt you baby, you mean the world to me and I love you" the biggest lie men have been telling women since 19BC!
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
He raped me (for face me I face u in the afternoon as u be deaf and dumb wey no fit shout)

Girls are just scam

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Khez: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
I'm in a Relationship

I'm a virgin

I haven't had sex in 3months

It's touching somewhere

Doggie is painful

Haven't had sex without before!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by yemixi4real(m): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
1) I was raped..... Na all of una de lose virginity tru rape?
2) I am 19 years whereas she is 21.....fear dem small stature grls.... Wen some grls reduce age for you, you will believe that Ahmed Musa is really 23 years old..
3) he is my uncle, he is my cousin.
4) sex makes me fat
5) I can't double date
6) he is my school father..... And dem de straff steady.
7) I have never dated anyone in this school whereas the list don long.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by nurria(f): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Is it only girls that lies? How about guys who will tell U that their father own the whole world?
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Bigtoto(f): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..hehehehe!

Seem lyk you forgot that you're no more on your male moniker.grin

I pity all this niggas crushing on sheds on here.
[/size]
chai! I don fyiok -up oh! I go deactivate my account for the 18th time now oh cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Bigtoto(f): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
safo99:

Lmao... Dem go do nite vigil for hotel room
as in ehn! And she been get big wide sweet CUNTinent oh.
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
So this chic came to visit her friend in my school, feb 14, 2013. So, they came to my lodge, then her friend left us.
We talked for some time, I asked her about her school. She said NAU Awka, 200L. Anyway....
I don't do valentine's day though, so, i told her that i had to go back to my room to study for the quiz the next day.
That was when she dropped the bomb...
"Quiz?? Wow, you're intelligent o. How many of you are going to do it, what's the prize"

Jesu! Y'all can relate na.
Nnaa, na one Senior Jambite like that forming campus chic. Girls can lie for Jupiter ehn.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by dokunbam(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't listen to lies
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by mrdino(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
1. Am on my period
2. Am not in d mood

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:
lol, i told him am HIV positive after we return from shopping and he wanted to have his way grin.
grin grin grin grin grin
Where you from come? grin grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by utenwuson: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
dapraiz:

I smell lies angry
i ain't got reasons to lie bro

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Daraph(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ayam a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by obstead200(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:
the guy na confirm mugu. HIV+ pple in naija, especially ladies are not quick to reveal dia status.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by grandlexuz(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
M
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by BossKratos: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
angry
BlaqCoffee109:
...You certainly are used to certain kind of women who do the aforementioned...you need to up your game...sashays outta thread

Gerrarahia woman!

I'm sure you are a "phd holder in lieology" hence your stance!
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Heartmender101(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
On a serious note I dislike the No.5 that's the most cheapest of them all
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
guardian09:
1. I remember this girl I dated years ago and this particular dude kept coming to the house. Turns out this guy was a sort of celebrity in my state then not so popular now anyway, back to the story I asked who he was to her and she came up with he is a family friend line and I was like family friend that only shows up at night and more often than not you are usually in his car? Well after that lie no one told me to back off.

2. Another told me a guy that was always around her at her family compound was her cousin, to tell you the truth I believed her. Turns out there was this particular number that always called her whenever am with her and the caller id was saved as "My Love" she told me that it was her mothers phone number but anytime she received a call from that number it was always a male voice. Later,I got close to this guy(the supposed cousin) asked for his number it turns out it was his number she saved as "my love". Well that ended it for me. Today they are both married. I wish them well though, no hard feelings.
Eyyah take heart nigghur... Hmm in the words og Lil wayne "This hoes aint loyal"
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by cooljoe(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
I've never done it before

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by uche92(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't usually have sex and when I do it it's painful hahaha. lol she no no say I no be learner. Leave am now she's trying to get back with me. I hate women who try to be manipulative

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by RexTramadol1: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Girls.......I've lost count

Baby I have Ulcer!

Olami, I love you so much!

I can never go back to him!

Pls, trust me I'm saying the truth!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by chizokwu(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2016
please guys i need help i am dating a girl that clams she loves me we met in september nd november we had a break up because i discoverd that she was cheating on me two weeks later she came back beging for forgiveness which i forgave her nd we carid along just yesterday she went to see the same guy that made us break up nd now asking for my forgiveness nd not that i love her so much nd do anything for her nd mind u i hate doubledating so much i cant see my girl dating nd teling me to forgive her please i need advice
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2016
naijaboiy:
Damn I can't even count. embarassed

1) He's just my friend. (Meanwhile she was chopping the dick daily from him)

2) My phone was stolen and I lost your contact. undecided

3) I've not had sex for over a year now. shocked

The last and the most ridiculous.....

4) I was a virgin and we "did" it accidentally. I don't just know how it happened. embarassed (Say God!) shocked

Chai! sad

OMG!!!! Ur list is hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by guardian09(m): 12:32am On Jan 31, 2016
chizokwu:
please guys i need help i am dating a girl that clams she loves me we met in september nd november we had a break up because i discoverd that she was cheating on me two weeks later she came back beging for forgiveness which i forgave her nd we carid along just yesterday she went to see the same guy that made us break up nd now asking for my forgiveness nd not that i love her so much nd do anything for her nd mind u i hate doubledating so much i cant see my girl dating nd teling me to forgive her please i need advice

I know you know what to do but you are seeking for some sort of validation from a third party.Let me indulge you regardless. I would say walk away cause she does not love you but stringing you along for whatever benefit she enjoys from you.QED

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by naijaboiy: 12:43am On Jan 31, 2016
beeserious:

OMG!!!! Ur list is hilarious.
cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Sigo86(m): 12:56am On Jan 31, 2016
Lies frm a Lady

Just d make-ups alone... Dats all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by czarr(m): 1:39am On Jan 31, 2016
missyQween:

hope say u buy am cheesy

hope say u buy am
LA buy LA bend
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by gbodimowo(m): 4:24am On Jan 31, 2016
naijaboiy:
Damn I can't even count. embarassed

1) He's just my friend. (Meanwhile she was chopping the dick daily from him)

2) My phone was stolen and I lost your contact. undecided

3) I've not had sex for over a year now. shocked

The last and the most ridiculous.....

4) I was a virgin and we "did" it accidentally. I don't just know how it happened. embarassed (Say God!) shocked

Chai! sad
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by bigtalla(m): 4:48am On Jan 31, 2016
The greatest lie a lady ever told me is ..'' I will never lie to you''
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:50am On Jan 31, 2016
I don't swallow undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Ex-boyfriend Memes / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.