Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. (50542 Views)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
I was chatting with a lady on Facebook and I asked a question but as usual with girls (late and monosyllabic replies), she replied after "ages"...... literarily........ It took her a year plus to reply and she didn't just go monosyllabic...... Thißs one was soo lazy that she couldn't type a decent reply. the best she could do was a thumbs up... So I wasted 2years of my life waiting for " Thumbs up"(not like i waited sha... I actually forgot I had her as a fb friend) ... HMMMMM..... Shey na because I still dey hustle?? All these ladies...... God is watching y'all in 3D....

pictures after the cut...

N.B notice the date and time of when the messages were sent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by wilybebsy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
God we need more jobs here please

389 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Cutehector(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mchew. She didn't even have ta reply u sef.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by obiorathesubtle: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
undecided the only explanation is ... She died, but halfway into snub hell.. She remembered her unreplied facebook message.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by czarr(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
You done see am na grin
Na so girls be ooo...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by TruthHurts1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Na you get time

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by naijaboiy: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
She was responding quite well if you ask me but not in a way that promotes a conversation.

Your excitement over finally finding someone that lives in "that side of the world" may have made her wary of you. Probably because of the bad name Nigerians have as being fraudsters.

So I guess she was just being careful.

Sorry mahn! cheesy

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by kingofchess(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Stella Stella....so u did same thing 2 anoda nude right.....god is watching u.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Strahovski1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
it is because you were excited about France. . It put her off.

But wait.. there is nothing wrong in replying a message 2 years later.. she might have been busy. I don't know why guys reason this way

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by honeygirl17: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol, the chat get as e be

10 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
honeygirl17:
Lol, the chat get as e be

End time chat

7 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by dblaisepascal(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
u were interviewing her bro'' not really chatting her up.....chat ought to be fun ' not brain
cracked up

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by honeygirl17: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

End time chat
Meaningless chat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmmmmm...
Let me get this
So it took her one year to understand your question
and another one year to formulate a reply undecided

18 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by PunterTim(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by AccaPack(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
The problem with some Nigerians is that, they see those living abroad as demigods . Here on NL, u see them inflating their Ego by quoting them unnecessarily just because he/she claims to live abroad.
What u people stand to achieve is what I really don't understand. undecided

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by peeparty(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
It could come in different ways sir.
dblaisepascal:
u were interviewing her bro'' not really chatting her up.....chat ought to be fun ' not brain
cracked up
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by peeparty(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Amen
wilybebsy:
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
wilybebsy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or make them quick share the N5K, so that boys go fit start vulcanizer business or something.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by vault(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
you should be a presenter........ cos you sure know how to bore the hell out of a person grin

11 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by KINGwax007(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
OP, psychiatrist section is that way pls.....

<-------------

<--------------+-

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by ggrin(f): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hehehehe yeye dy smellundecided
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by hatux: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
AccaPack:
The problem with some Nigerians is that, they see those living abroad as demigods . Here on NL, u see them inflating their Ego by quoting them unnecessarily just because he/she claims to live abroad.
What u people stand to achieve is what I really don't understand. undecided
Hahaha grin...

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Ojisik(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
And you just had to reply a 2 year message in less than a day Why are guys falling my hand like this?

Even if you had to reply, the first thing would be to chastise her for replying you after two years or shun her. cry

Guys...falling hand since Adam ate the apple

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew. She didn't even have ta reply u sef.

@bolded, I can see you're trying hard to sound like queenvalerie undecided your obsession with her is irritating. Quit acting like a pusssy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Its clear u mean nothin to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by mzvyne(f): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
ain't u supposed to give a testimony or something?
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:

I was chatting with a lady on Facebook and I asked a question but as usual with girls (late and monosyllabic replies), she replied after "ages"...... literarily........ It took her a year plus to reply and she didn't just go monosyllabic...... Thißs one was soo lazy that she couldn't type a decent reply. the best she could do was a thumbs up... So I wasted 2years of my life waiting for " Thumbs up"(not like i waited sha... I actually forgot I had her as a fb friend) ... HMMMMM..... Shey na because I still dey hustle?? All these ladies...... God is watching y'all in 3D....

pictures after the cut...

N.B notice the date and time of when the messages were sent

Cc: Rocktation
Cc: Farano
why would you care that she replied after 2 goddamned years? Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by swaggzo(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
I GIVE UP ON LIFE FINALLY! !....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by fejikudz(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
And so undecided
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by sirjakez(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
maybe ur English was a turn off to her

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by cruzita(f): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
some guys deserve such reply

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.