Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning (40249 Views)

Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by Metropilla: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
A 20-passenger capacity boat capsized at Ijede area of Ikorodu, Lagos, this morning, leaving 7 people confirmed and 8 others still missing. The boat was said to be conveying 17 passengers and 2 crew members from Ijede en route Badore when it capsized at about 10.20am.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/graphic-photos-from-boat-mishap-in.html

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
may the victims soul r.i.p*saddening*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by RoyalBlak007: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
RIP to the lost souls..May God comfort their Families

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by ELTON123(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
R.I.P to the dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by thorpido(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
R.I.P to the dead.
Don't the live jackets help?

13 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Why always ikorodu The government really needs to start enlightening Waterway users and passengers !!!!

All still ?!!! I still believe in NIGERIA !!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by Gossiplover: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Why always ikorodu The government really needs to start enlightening Waterway users and passengers !!!!

All still ?!!! I still believe in NIGERIA !!!

ok

lalasticlala see this

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by pendusky(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
OMG!

Air, Road, water all dangerous!

God help us!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by looseweight: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
What a sad news.....

RIP to the dead
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by Maximus85(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Metropilla:
A 20-passenger capacity boat capsized at Ijede area of Ikorodu, Lagos, this morning, leaving 7 people confirmed and 8 others still missing. The boat was said to be conveying 17 passengers and 2 crew members from Ijede en route Badore when it capsized at about 10.20am.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/graphic-photos-from-boat-mishap-in.html

No life jacket?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by kolokolobi(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
They are not wearing life jackets from what I see except they were removed. I thought it's mandatory to wear one while on a boat ride

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by neweraomo: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ohh..eeyah! Meanwhile5,we are all moving towards death day by day

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by NairaExam690(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
God save us in nigeria oh
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by Politicalidiot: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

God save us from UnTimely death. Amen

#PoliticalIdiot
Legal Counsel for Idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by tuna4servi(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
May dere souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by isrealisaac: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
cry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Rip to the dead.

Were they wearing life jacket?
Safety first

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by Cutehector(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
thorpido:
R.I.P to the dead.
Don't the live jackets help?
they ain't gona help if one doesn't knw hw to swim..

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by saintfaculty(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
: cry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by nonso88(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Where is NSCDC? OMG
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by 49cents(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
The government should insists on original life jackets not the rabbish they handover to passengers

In this country there isn't much value for human life unless they are those of yourself or close relative

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by AJOT99(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
cry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by Kylekent59: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Most dangerous meand of transport. Just imagining how they were struggling all alone. It reminds me of TITANIC. RIP to d dead
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Instead of the useless FG to construct the 4th mainland bridge now that links ikorodu to island. This will make ikorodu a two way place hence reducing the unnecessary traffic. Buh they won't since SG is still making money with the brt and FG collects her percentage frm it.

R.I.P tot he dead and quick recovery to the injured victims. May those missing be found in good health

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by frankblinkz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
No where is safe for death to come.,,,Land,Air,sea...it's only God that saves us ooo...Father protect me, my family and every members of Nairaland...R.I.P to d deceased

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by piagetskinner(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nawa oo... People should always b safety conscious
The use of life jacket might have averted this
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by lilbarracuda(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Isn't every boat supposed to have a life jacket or something......may their souls rest in peace
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by gentleagu(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by piagetskinner(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
R. I. P to the dead
Re: Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning by tuna4servi(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
No life jacket?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) / Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.