Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) (51346 Views)

Matching Photo Of Funke Akindele And Husband Photo. -ngcoded / To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) / VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Amastermovic:
Hausa woman beats a yoruba man for harassing her husband who was only trying to settle the dispute between the yoruba man and a youth.
This happened during the monthly sanitation at the Ojodu Berger area of Lagos State.

It was reported that a boy was attacked by the drunk yoruba man during the sanitation. An Hausa man was reported to have tried to settle the dispute which annoyed the yoruba man who then transferred aggression to him.

This went on for a little time before the Hausa man’s wife spotted the attack on his husband and left for the scene.
It was later reported at the Ojodu Grammar school police station, where the officers dismissed them and advised them to treat each other.

http://naijalane.com.ng/2016/01/30/hausa-woman-beats-man-for-harrassing-her-husband/
Aina abi Obafalabi?
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by lilreese: 1:50am On Jan 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin,
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by FabioPeter: 2:24am On Jan 31, 2016
Do you have to state their tribe?what has it got to do with the story?
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Vikky014(f): 2:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Burger01:
Don't mind the op. Na so dem dey start tribal wahala.

Btw, the woman looks igbo. Na igbo women dey fight men for public like that undecided
Really you seriously need help
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by agarawu23(m): 5:00am On Jan 31, 2016
kossyablaze:
I dnt support him buh u don't av to b sad cuz I always c u make tribal comments against the igbos.
I hate when people come into wrong conclusion, I don't support ipob means I am tribal?

I will b happy if you can bring any of my tribal comment against Igbo and I promise to deactivate my account.

I say NO to ipob doesn't mean I am tribal okay?
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by mofy1(f): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2016
EHMIR:
Yorubas constituting menace in their own land since d days of oduduwa;(

Why the igbos/ibos like killing themselves because of 200 naira since the days of amadioha.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Artib(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2016
EHMIR:
Yorubas constituting menace in their own land since d days of oduduwa;(

menace of your ancestors goes beyond that.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Dexema(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2016
reading comments like this on NL just goes to show the level of beef, intolerance and xenophobia we have for one another especially between yorubas and igbos. unfortunately, I don't see it changing in this generation because the bile of the past has been passed onto the present. anyway wetin concern me? so far I live better life as an individual and not a tribe.......#jump am pass
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Billygee2u: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
All this brownies them no get strength et all... just mouth.. them full for Nairaland... if war na hand to hand them go just be punching bag, na Internet fraud full their head... sophisticated ko....

Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by olawaleroc: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Fighting a man with wrapper on, no no the guy is just being gentle on her just like in the civilised society. If it were chukwudi ehn. ... you go see boil for the woman eye and the wrapper for ground
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Waper2(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2016
Hw do u know?
2kaybiel:
That woman look like urohobo
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2016
bayinq25:
if this man had beaten the woman up..he'll be irresponsible to girls...but the same morons will give a woman thumbs up for beating a man...
Looks like its usually fun when a woman beats-up a man
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by mikolo80: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
All this brownies them no get strength et all... just mouth.. them full for Nairaland... if war na hand to hand them go just be punching bag, na Internet fraud full their head... sophisticated ko....

how many war you know wey na hand to hand
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by GodpunishBuhari: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
mikolo80:
how many war you know wey na hand to hand

That's y I said IF
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by faites(f): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nicepoker:
when last were u beaten up by a man.

No man born of a woman would ever try to hit me.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
faites:

No man born of a woman would ever try to hit me.
I hope that will never happen. Cos if it does, u won't be able to fight back.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Themandator: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
2kaybiel:
That woman look like urohobo

Urhobo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) / Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.