Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. (4963 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Fraih:

So how do you manage to "know it all"? Or do you guys have a CCTV which you go on to view later. lipsrsealed

No cameras. I am just very attentive. I love to listen. And ladies love to talk.
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by westlius(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
I concor
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:
They walk around unclad and lie on their beds unclad. Some even cook unclad.

They also walk unclad to the mirror and compare their left and right boobs to see if they are proportional. Then the use their hands to touch their private organs like a guy would normally do it, not actually to sexually excite themselves, but just for the fun of it.

The really horny_ones also use such opportunity to_masturbate till they orgasm multiple times.
shocked shocked shocked

have you been snooping on someone?

how on earth did you get to know all these ?

And don't give me that reason of you being attentive undecided
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol. Kinda funny but holdup! You're MALE for crying out loud! How'd u know these?
nitpicks not intended wink
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked shocked

have you been snooping on someone?

how on earth did you get to know all these ?

And don't give me that reason of you being attentive undecided

Sigh. It's heard it from a girl. You girls like to talk too much. tongue
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

Sigh. It's heard it from a girl. You girls like to talk too much. tongue
that girl definitely talks too much angry

1 Like

Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
that girl definitely talks too much angry

tongue tongue
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

tongue tongue
and you like amebo too much grin
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2016
luvguy:
ur doin it madam...
How undecided
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
dnt hv ur nums.undecided
tongue
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2016
How do u knw all? U be female undecided
Decker:
They walk around unclad and lie on their beds unclad. Some even cook unclad.

They also walk unclad to the mirror and compare their left and right boobs to see if they are proportional. Then the use their hands to touch their private organs like a guy would normally do it, not actually to sexually excite themselves, but just for the fun of it.

The really horny_ones also use such opportunity to_masturbate till they orgasm multiple times.
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2016
shulamitewoman:
They sometimes cry abt sometin irrelevant
They or we undecided
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by RoyalBlak007: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2016
shocked ...Jadekitana is it true
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by RoyalBlak007: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2016
HateU2:
They or we undecided
grinTheyWe
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Jadekitana(f): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
shocked ...Jadekitana is it true

Haha cheesy when i'm home alone I watch movies, don't go around naked.
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by RoyalBlak007: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

Haha cheesy when i'm home alone I watch movies, don't go around naked.
Liar Liar geh! grin tongue today is sunday oo00h....*oya whisper the ones yur guilty of to me* grin
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Jadekitana(f): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Liar Liar geh! grin tongue today is sunday oo00h....*oya whisper the ones yur guilty of to me* grin

I'm guilty of wearing my lingerie and dancing seductively in front of the mirror cheesy
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by RoyalBlak007: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

I'm guilty of wearing my lingerie and dancing seductively in front of the mirror cheesy
grin Interesting...
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by RoyalBlak007: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

Am also guilty of wearing my lingerie and shaking my boutay aggressively in front of the mirror grin
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by LaurelP(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
shulamitewoman:
They sometimes cry abt sometin irrelevant

My girl told me she does this.
She said when shes alone, she locks her door and starts crying. undecided

I asked her why. She said no reason whatsoever, she just feels relieved after the cry session.

Really weird angry
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by jericco1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
I'm not surprised... Especially with the unclad stuff
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grinTheyWe
grin
Re: Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone. by shulamitewoman(f): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
LaurelP:

My girl told me she does this.
She said when shes alone, she locks her door and starts crying. undecided

I asked her why. She said no reason whatsoever, she just feels relieved after the cry session.

Really weird angry
yh is true..weird lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws / Why Is Toronto Such A Soulless City / I Love You But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.